Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

numberoneposter posted:

milk is for babbies. :colbert:

Does this mean Ben and Jerry is adult milk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when i want an icy treat i just forget about my beer in the freezer overnight

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

hell astro course posted:

That's messed up. Really messed up to market something so unhealthy and with such a high caloric quantity to depressed people Like, milk at room temperature is very sweet already, and less calories than a pint of cold ice cream that needs sugar to awaken the tastebuds. I do understand that texture is an issue, but it's really weird they just don't make it ambient temperature and shelf stable... or actually maybe they do? Also... I guess depressed people like late night talk show hosts... You kinda fall asleep with them anyway, they can kinda be a surrogate husband.... god this is depressing, I'm gonna go drink some room temperature milk just thinking about this...

God I bet you're fun at parties. Ice Cream parties. For adults. You idiot.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

So that watermelon sherbet I got?
Don't get that.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Big Beef City posted:

So that watermelon sherbet I got?
Don't get that.
Combining watermelon and milk isn’t great, you say? Never would have guessed.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I love watermelon flavored stuff though. Hmm....
But man, the best ice cream flavor is green tea. You gotta get the real poo poo though, not like Breyers "vanilla with just a hint of green tea".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Combining watermelon and milk isn’t great, you say? Never would have guessed.

Well it's not like "orange" and "lime" go exactly GREAT with milk and yet those flavors own pretty goddamn hard, so excuse me for giving it a whirl.

Plus you've got like...bubblegum ice cream and other weird poo poo where don't assume "You know what, would this be good in milk?"

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Achtane posted:

I love watermelon flavored stuff though. Hmm....
But man, the best ice cream flavor is green tea. You gotta get the real poo poo though, not like Breyers "vanilla with just a hint of green tea".
I moved an hour away from where I used to live and there's no macha ice cream. It's real bullshit!!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Dell_Zincht posted:

God I bet you're fun at parties. Ice Cream parties. For adults. You idiot.

*showing up with two jugs of warm milk for the adult icecream party. Everyone groans audibly and braces themselves for Yet Another Milk Discussion. We're here to enjoy ice cream, not disgusting cow boob baby milk*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*showing up with two jugs of warm milk for the adult icecream party. Everyone groans audibly and braces themselves for Yet Another Milk Discussion. We're here to enjoy ice cream, not disgusting cow boob baby milk*

*is also extremely, VIOLENTLY lactose intolerant and refuses to accept it. Sits overly close to people at the party, double-fisting the milk jugs and drinking straight from them.*
"NOW. HERE'S WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT MILK, YOU SEE..."
*is audibly farting wetly and scooting ever closer and people desperately back away*

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

*is also extremely, VIOLENTLY lactose intolerant and refuses to accept it. Sits overly close to people at the party, double-fisting the milk jugs and drinking straight from them.*
"NOW. HERE'S WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT MILK, YOU SEE..."
*is audibly farting wetly and scooting ever closer and people desperately back away*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhS2KWiUlsg

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I mean, like most people, I live under a lot more than that... I can kind of intuit the shoe thing because you have to wear shoes to play basketball...which is a sport, and I get that if I wear Air Jordans I will be better at basketball, that part makes sense... but Shoes aren't Icecream...so I don't think they are related in the way you are thinking. I know sometimes people joke about eating old shoes, but that's a metaphor, I think... unless you're some kinda organism.

Have you ever eaten rear end my man?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

YeahTubaMike posted:

half baked is amazing, but it would be better if the ice cream were just vanilla imho
They make that. It's called Milk & Cookies, and you're correct, it's way way better than half baked

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
Mission to mothafuckin marzipan

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Dirty Beluga posted:

Mission to mothafuckin marzipan

gently caress I didn't even know that existed and now I want it and it's gone :(

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I'm the aging montage of the dog from futurama except I'm waiting for Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler to come back

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
There's too much chocolate going on in a lot of their flavors.
But oh man, the banana split flavor is awesome.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Haverchuck posted:

I'm the aging montage of the dog from futurama except I'm waiting for Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler to come back

Oh poo poo never knew about this I would go ham af

Squidder
Mar 19, 2003

King of the Cat Tree

Oven Wrangler
Coffee Coffee Coffee, Buzz Buzz Buzz was amazing. The replacement coffee one they have now does not compare. :colbert:

Americone Dream eases the pain somewhat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

client dropped of a tub of cherry garcia as a tip

noice

:thumbsup:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Squidder posted:

Coffee Coffee Coffee, Buzz Buzz Buzz was amazing. The replacement coffee one they have now does not compare. :colbert:

Americone Dream eases the pain somewhat.

Oh my god yes, Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz was the poo poo. Intensely coffee flavored and just heavenly. Haven't tried the replacement, guess I just assumed it was the same.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
A Carob flavour would be great for dogs and people with a dog's finely refined palate.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

pnumoman posted:

Oh my god yes, Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz was the poo poo. Intensely coffee flavored and just heavenly. Haven't tried the replacement, guess I just assumed it was the same.

Maybe they changed the formula or whatever, but I just saw Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz in the store

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Anyone else get those giant party-sized tubs of ice cream at the grocery store and just drop a spoon in that fucker while watching tv?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Anne Whateley posted:

They make that. It's called Milk & Cookies, and you're correct, it's way way better than half baked

:aaaaa: i must find it

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Haverchuck posted:

Good call, I forgot about this one. It was really limited around here, I could only find it a couple times but it was a favorite

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Mmm this ice cream tastes like greenwashing. My favorite

Squidder
Mar 19, 2003

King of the Cat Tree

Oven Wrangler

Broken Machine posted:

Maybe they changed the formula or whatever, but I just saw Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz in the store

Oh my. According to the site it sounds the same. Time for a trip to the Ben & Jerry's shop! :btroll:

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ginette Reno posted:

Cookie dough is where it's at.

Also Ben and Jerry (the people, not the company) are cool woke dudes that support Bernie.

After watching City Slickers I was extremely sad when I found out the real Ben and Jerry weren't gay.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbVxyL-OeM

Scoop o' chocolate, scoop o' vanilla. Don't waste my time.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

numberoneposter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbVxyL-OeM

Scoop o' chocolate, scoop o' vanilla. Don't waste my time.

holy poo poo is barry single? that guy is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

I went on a quest for their pucker upper; i saw it in a store earlier but didn't get it, then never saw it again. I made a special trip to the scoop shop and picked up a pint of it and a cookie.

It's quite sour, so you don't want to tuck into a big bowl of it, but it's good