Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Runaktla posted:

1. TT has not been killed. The claimed rolecop CPig was killed (and twice, apparently - folks wanted him dead dead dead). Exact tried to put a little pressure on CPig out the gate after Kumba's death.
Just to tie the concept together, someone (or possibly two someones) feared a rolecop (CPig) more than a cop (TT).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm tired of people with less than half as many posts (or a quarter as many in BNs case) as me coming in and telling me to stop posting. If you have actual opinions then come in and give them.

But since nobody wants to do that then I join the ranks of the uncaring. Do whatever you all want.

##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
if you are checking out can you please vote Sledge so I can just find out already I'm dying to know.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Won't be back before deadline because I'm working. Runa's casing is wrong, but feels like it's coming from a town perspective. Sledge is my top scumread right now.

##vote Lunatic Sledge

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Suppose I'm fine with a Sledge lynch over no lynch, the EXAKT lynch doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

##unvote

##vote Lunatic Sledge

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lunatic Sledge is a stupid loving uterus
##vote Lunatic Sledge

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

TMMadman posted:

I'm tired of people with less than half as many posts (or a quarter as many in BNs case) as me coming in and telling me to stop posting. If you have actual opinions then come in and give them.

But since nobody wants to do that then I join the ranks of the uncaring. Do whatever you all want.

##unvote

Yeah but i find issue with the majority of your posts this day! Quantity isnt quality man!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

three b ad votes in a row jesus

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Make case plz.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Lunatic Sledge (5): Kashuno, Big Nothing, EXAKT Science, Runaktla, imgay
EXAKT Science (1): SirSamVimes
Big Nothing (1): Samfucius

Not Voting (4): Ixtlilton, Lunatic Sledge, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 07th, 2015 at 3 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 10 minutes.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Kashuno posted:

Make case plz.

(and vote EXAKT so we can switch over)

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Big Nothing posted:

Yeah but i find issue with the majority of your posts this day! Quantity isnt quality man!
FWIW you are living up to your name.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

the follow up to this is p good.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hour from the deadline and it's dead quiet in here

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Yep

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

these weird deadlines got me throwed

also I'm sick I don't want to make a case but look at the most suspicious poster rather than trying to solve through actions and results and that is

##vote big nothing

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I like that over the course of a page I went from possible SK (based on bad to no evidence, and evidence I've refuted) to scum. Cool beans.

I've actively fought a lot of bandwagons. I tried to pry people off BN on day one, I tried to get everybody off of Ixt and Imgay when that poo poo started to get weird, I've defended Kash from being scum when that looked like an obvious vote and I've turned around on Sam when he started to actually do things. There's absolutely no reason to believe I'm scum, and the only reason to believe I'm SK is that I'm... uhh, making cases, I guess?

If the issue is that I'm not claiming--which wasn't an issue when I mentioned I didn't want to claim, but I guess it is now--then fine, I'm the loving bodyguard. I picked it up on n1, protected Sam on n2 because I was turning around on him and had reason to believe he was blue, and protected Taste on n3. Congrats, if I don't get lynched I'm probably going to get NKed now.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
By the way, after I don't flip SK because I'm not the SK, look at Kash. Look at the multiple cases I made on him before he suddenly decided it must be me who was the SK. I quoted a bunch of those a few pages back when Kash acted like he had never in his life been accused of being an SK by me, despite the like six times I've brought it up. Get a good peek at it.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
##vote EXAKT
##king EXAKT

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
I'm also going to ##vote EXAKT. Nobody has a great case on anybody, and Exakt doesn't act like he wants to be here.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
##unvote
##vote EXAKT

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I didn't suddenly think SK I was suspicious on d1

##vote exakt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Congrats, if I don't get lynched I'm probably going to get NKed now.

I think me and Ixt would be the higher priority targets since we are claimed watchers and could ID a killer.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Should be -1 unless Samfucius can't switch his kingmaker then it's -2.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think it's hammer?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Scratch that that is hammer if kingmaker vote can switch.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

King can switch as much as I want.

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

EXAKT Science (6): SirSamVimes, Samfucius, Lunatic Sledge, Runaktla, Kashuno, Samfucius
Lunatic Sledge (3): Big Nothing, EXAKT Science, imgay
Big Nothing (1): Tremendous Taste

Not Voting (2): Ixtlilton, TMMadman

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 07th, 2015 at 3 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Exakt Science, Scum-aligned Blue Godfather, was lynched day 4!

It is now night 4. Send in your night actions!

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Lunatic Sledge, town-aligned blue bodyguard was found dead this morning!

SirSamVimes, town-aligned blue inventor was found dead this morning!

It is now Day 5!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We've killed four scum and there are still two NKs going on This is some bullshit.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

5 scum, 1 sk, a bunch of dayvigs and cops to potentially balance?

Also bullshit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, I clearly have no idea what's going on.

I watched Ixt last night and saw BN visit him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote runa

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
:ghost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJIgkPoiBg :ghost:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Sorry for thinking you werethe SK lunatic

Sorry for thinking Exakt wasn't scum. Dropped the ball there!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah i gave Exakt a present last night. He can claim what it was if he wants.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Despite still having two NKs I can't help but still feel smug about pegging the scum godfather right now.

What's with the vote, Kashuno?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Big Nothing posted:

Yeah i gave Exakt a present last night. He can claim what it was if he wants.

Was that present death? :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:ghost: kill the scum, guys. I believe in you all. :ghost:

• Locked thread