Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Yapping Eevee posted:

Our final newcomer is by far the least impressive; 1800 HP, 4200/3800 and 7 AP make for lackluster final stats, especially when she arrives at only level 40. She seems to lack the elven attitude with magic as well, which means that not even the special with her long lost sister can save her from the bench.
You mean aptitude here, right?

I say No Monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Nihilarian posted:

You mean aptitude here, right?
I do indeed mean that. :doh: The game's typos are apparently infectious.

And of course that's how the new page starts.

Yapping Eevee posted:

So, safari goers... While we're tangling with more of the imperials out at sea, can we possibly pick up something that will make Malairuka's Navy ability not completely useless?

Quoted for the new page, because my timing is awful.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.

Yapping Eevee posted:

I do indeed mean that. :doh: The game's typos are apparently infectious.

To be fair, the elves probably have an attitude about it, the stuck up pricks :v:

No monsters. We've gotten them in the last few missions, after all.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

The Black Dragon Squad’s hit-and-run tactics have the desired effect. Ishtar’s force are visibly fatigued. Joey lures the weakened enemy to the Gigan-Syip Strait and boxes them in. Now is the time to strike back. This is their last chance to defeat their imperial pursuers! They need to make this fight count.

Since Jusell’s been a bit short on power up until now, we’ll do a little rearranging to see if Kanan can help him out. Now, it’s time for another ocean battle!

Ma’am, yes ma’am! I’m ready!

I’m even more ready!

Knock it off! When did you two start working for her? I thought I was the leader here!

We are, but… Well, she’s beautiful, boss. We just can’t say no to her.

Shouldn’t that be “You are, but…”?

Oh, isn’t that sweet. How would you like to work for me full time?

Really?! Do you mean that, ma’am?!

I said knock it off!

While you two were bickering, the enemy’s arrived.

Ugh, fanboys. How pathetic.

Today’s mission has us facing off against a throwaway boss from Kaiba’s campaign, who still doesn’t have the most impressive team in the world. At least his minions are decently well equipped, if few in number. We’re not out-numbered for once!

While Joey and Malairuka move out to grab those out of the way bases, Jusell gets shuffled onto defence to see how he performs against these two duplicate teams.

Well, off to a good start! Parrot Dragon and Curse of Dragon are both almost equal in power, but the latter choose to guard right away. Kaiser Dragon is still a non-threat.

Raimei actually keeps the enemies paralysed for a while this time, so they can wipe out most of the enemies without hassle. They still lack a bit of oomph though, so the last few actions are spent patching up for the next guy.

Two battles, both starting with crits on Parrot Dragon. :woop:

It plays out mostly the same, but Swordstalker finally reaches the all-important level 40. Not only does this mean an extra AP…

It also means Castle-Adept, which takes him from being kinda shameful to respectable-but-flimsy. Hopefully this will be a turning point for Jusell’s team.

Sparing you the rest of the clean up, everyone who hasn’t had a turn yet heads off toward enemy bases. Mai actually has to be stopped before reaching the boss, thanks to Wing Eagle being pretty speedy.

Up first, Malairuka versus…

…Oh dear. That’s not a friendly team.

As if the monsters weren’t bad enough, Slot Machine is carrying around a Red Medicine just to make things extra difficult. I completely failed to realise this until he used it. :ssh:

Thanks to the way the turn order works out, Labyrinth Tank gets two medicine doses and manages to live through the first round. Some lucky criticals by the enemy also means we actually lost on points for once.

This actually ends up helping out, because it gives me time to patch everybody up between clashes. All my screw-ups in these missions seem to somehow work out. :v:

Labyrinth Tank was left weak enough that we can just take it out right away, and the rest of the match goes pretty smoothly without it around.

Also on the plus side, it turns out that the terrible blurring during Slot Machine’s attack animation was just an emulator bug that got fixed somewhere along the way. :toot:

Over in the north-west, Tristan gets to take on a bit of a menagerie.

Fool me once… Anyway, Neck Hunter is clearly the biggest threat, but the other two have lousy max health. Pick whichever one you want to target first.

Gazelle shamefully saves himself and leaves Neck Hunter to immediately drop dead of poison. He’s swiftly smashed into a pulp for his cowardice.

Swamp Battleguard seems determined to overcome his terrible starting amount of AP.

Now it’s time to take on the boss, and to show what Mai’s team can do.

Necubetos only has one decent monster on his team, so he’s not much of a threat once Axe Raider is gone. I’m not sure why the bosses have this tendency to be worse than their underlings lately.

Judge Man is still foolishly power-stancing morning stars, which isn’t working out very well for him. So, let’s move on to the main attraction…

Reaching 3000 HP, 5400/5000 and 9 AP in top of having some pretty nice abilities, Crimson Sunbird is a really goddamn nice fusion to go with its already solid base monsters. The only real downside with this one is that the player gets it so very late in the game.

Oh, and here’s how the bird looks without the Super Stamina tinting it white. That’s a wrap, folks!

I think so. I don’t think Marik’s unit has enough fight left in them to chase after us anymore.

Mai, I’ve been meaning to thank you. If you hadn’t come when you did… Well, I doubt we’d have made it out of there alive.

Now don’t go getting all soft on me!

Listen to me, Mai. I don’t care what it takes, we’re going to get out of this game. I promise you.

… … Ok.

I’ve always enjoyed how Mai and Joey interacted up until this point. Pity what happens in the story arc after that…

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Absolutely no gold? Oh no! Now we can't buy all those important things you buy with gold! Like

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Glazius posted:

Absolutely no gold? Oh no! Now we can't buy all those important things you buy with gold! Like

Yeah, we've bought all the items and gear we're ever going to need, and our major source of income is liberating towns anyway. At least money is useful for one thing: town equipment. (Cannons still only cost one or two towns worth.)

-------

Hey, it's Uruvie Canyon again! And how come we aren't all starting in the same base? Curious...

So, is this the third mission with no monsters? Or can we rustle something up while fighting off all those foes?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Monster for clearing the map, I say.

And I forget, is it Mai who's Joey's love interest, or is that Tea?

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Silver Falcon posted:

Monster for clearing the map, I say.

And I forget, is it Mai who's Joey's love interest, or is that Tea?

It's Mai, Tea crushes on Yami Yugi more or less all the way through the series.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Mai and Joey crush on each other. Tea crushes on Atem, while regular Yugi crushes on Tea, and Rebecca Hawkins (who isn't in this game) crushes on Yugi.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

and Rebecca Hawkins (who isn't in this game) crushes on Yugi.

She wasn't in any of the original series manga so I didn't know about that.

Nobody loves Yugi in the manga.

Oh and don't forget Tristan and Duke want to bang Joey's sister.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

One day, a secret messenger appeared before the increasingly powerful Black Dragon Squad. Furious with his defeat, Ishtar has decided to take out his anger on resistance sympathizers in nearby villages. The leader of one village managed to escape capture but is now running for her life from Ishtar and his forces. Joey mobilizes his troops and heads off to save this brave leader and her people from the ruthless Empire.

Wait a minute, ‘her’? That means…

Hey, isn’t that Tea?

Really?! Oh no, Ishtar’s forces are almost on top of her!

Yep, it’s time for us to rescue Tea! That also means that between this and Yugi’s campaign, she goes straight back to the place where the Empire already found her… Not the brightest move.

Speaking of bright moves, the very first thing you should do is get Tea out of Beyzon. The three marshals surrounding it will occupy the place and not pursue her, and since her monsters have no items, it would be in our best interests for Tea to avoid combat altogether.

While those three enemies will stay in Beyzon, the other four mooks are going to be coming toward Craw Valley and will need everyone ready to welcome them. Tristan steps in after Tea to take the first round.

Ah, it’s you again! Aside from Mai and Joey, nobody else has to worry about the special effects in play here.

Hinotama does about three to four hundred damage to all opponents, making it about as threatening as one of the weaker specials. That’s about it for this one, so let’s move swiftly along.

Well, at least they’re consistent about which teams the Ishtar forces favour.

They actually get rather nasty this time around, but nothing Joey’s team can’t fight through. His team ends up with everyone at full health, in fact.

The next team is that nasty Power of Nature lot, so Malairuka is our best bet for dealing with them. His team is two-thirds spirits, after all.

Of course, when the enemies use three or four of them straight off the bat… Their attacks start to hurt quite a lot. :ohdear: Oh, and guess who had the Monster Reborn.

It’s quite a nasty combo to be honest. Two team members attack, the third uses Power of Nature to give them each that AP back. Repeat until ridiculous. Of course, this is what happens if used against other spirit teams.

The last approaching enemy can go gently caress themselves. This is before I even get a turn.

Fortunately we can fix that, and only one of these lot have Status Guard.

Beyond the initial massive middle finger the game throws up in my face, the battle goes relatively smoothly. The three apology crits our forces get help things along immensely.

After the swarm of attackers have been dealt with, Malairuka shows off something most old-fashioned RPGs wouldn’t let you do; taking the dead guy’s revival item and using it on him.

Anyway, time for our marshals to descend upon Beyzon and liberate it from Ishtar’s minions.

Oh, not these lot again. We’ve all seen how this one goes.

Serpent Night Dragon is coming into its own slowly but surely.

The next marshal is actually quite different from our usual fare, with one very nasty beastie on their side.

:aaa: Imagine how crazy this moth would be with marshal bonuses. Its special is still kind of lame, but it has fantastic stats to work with.

Larvae Moth may only have 3500 ATK at level 84, but the poison and halfway decent health means that it’s still not completely terrible.

The fact that PUGM has tons of health means that Malairuka can’t quite finish everyone off in one go, but at least he’s not quite as terrible a marshal any more.

The last of the three marshals occupying Beyzon is using the winged team again, but this does give me a chance to notice something.

That special effect must only give a high chance of critical hits, not a guarantee. Lucky me. :toot:

Since Tristan is the only marshal who came along and didn’t get to fight anyone in Beyzon, he’s going to go ahead and take on today’s boss.

Today’s boss is kind of terrible. Like, more than usual for the generic bosses.

Zarigun may be blessed with both Lucky and Armor, but its stats are just awful. They are both carrying Red Medicines, but that shouldn’t be an issue unless the turn order really screws you over.

Especially when Sengenjin does nothing but guard on every single one of its turns. :psyduck: I don’t understand this AI at all.

Thanks! So the Black Dragon Squad is you guys, huh?

Heh heh heh. Yep! Surprised?

Relieved. It looks like you haven’t run into Yugi yet either. Where could he be?

I don’t know, but we figures if we keep fighting, our paths will cross eventually.

A momentary pause, and then…

It’s even bigger than the last one! We better get out of here!

What?! Listen up everyone! We’re out of here!

Wait a minute, Joey. I’ve got an idea…

…Well, at least we got Tea back. :confuoot:

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 13, 2014

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I have the weird feeling that this attack perfectly represented your feelings at this particular moment.

And at many other moments. And even moreso for Artix.

In fact, Swordstalker basically has the best attack name.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
So basically everyone's going to die because of Mai?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

This game really hates rewarding you.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Blaze Dragon posted:

I have the weird feeling that this attack perfectly represented your feelings at this particular moment.

And at many other moments. And even moreso for Artix.

In fact, Swordstalker basically has the best attack name.

Swordstalker is a wonderful monster with wonderful attack names. If Dark Slash of Resentment isn't enough for you, his special attack that makes him stronger is called Malice Pass. :allears:

E: I totally forgot that Malairuka had Fizdis's stat spread. You poor motherfucker, no wonder Kaiba curbstomped you.

Artix fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Aug 13, 2014

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

This game really hates rewarding you.

Actually, I believe the sudden lack of rewards is because we're bringing all our marshals to each fight. It seems that either because of the monsters' individual cost or due to some other arcane mechanic, bringing more people means lesser rewards. :sweatdrop: Notice how it tanked straight to zero as soon as Mai joined up.

Artix posted:

Swordstalker is a wonderful monster with wonderful attack names. If Dark Slash of Resentment isn't enough for you, his special attack that makes him stronger is called Malice Pass. :allears:

I'll have to remember to use that one for the attack compilation. :black101:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Yapping Eevee posted:

I don’t know, but we figures if we keep fight, our paths will cross eventually.

Did they proof-read this game at all? :ughh:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Silver Falcon posted:

Nope! To be fair, nobody who plays this really cares about the story. It's just an excuse to get Slifer the Sky Dragon to attack at Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

Hey, at least it's not as bad as Nightmare Troubadour.

Roland: "Information on various Duerist is input to the Duel Base by the technology of KaibaCorp."

Kaiba: "Next, when meeting, I win."

Tea: "Atmosphere badness is embarrassed somehow, but Bakura's been acting weird."

Yami Yugi: "Was it safe...you...? You were dueling in a Shadow Game with Marik. He can knock it down only by the Egyptian God. Moreover, take care when meeting Marik. Egyptian God Card is put in your deck. Then."

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Aug 13, 2014

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Silver Falcon posted:

...Actually, that one's my fault. Joey does say fighting. :sweatdrop:

The typos have only been in these last few missions though. Despite some things making it feel like this should have been the intro campaign, I'm pretty sure it was more of a last minute sort of thing.

-------

We got Tea and her Healing ability back last mission, but we didn’t get a chance to take a look at her monsters on account of that whole ‘no items’ thing. Let’s rectify that.

Rogue Doll has absolutely no abilities to learn, instead trying to take the PUGM approach of just having good stats. Reaching 2600 HP, 4700/4100 and 6 AP before marshal bonuses, it sadly falls short of being amazing, but it’s definitely usable for this campaign.

Mystical Elf is the long-awaited counterpart to the Dark Elf, which means that we get to see their fusion next mission. While she lacks a little bit of raw attack power herself (Final stats: 2400 HP, 3600/4900, 8 AP), she does get ‘really heavy’ damage against dark monsters, which probably just means fiends in this game. She also provides a 1000-ATK boost for the whole team with her special, which helps out with her offense and would do wonderful things for a high-level Dark Elf.

Aqua Madoor is sadly not even close to Rogue Doll’s stats, offering a lousy 2200 HP, 3900/4700 and 5 AP. It has a special attack that hits all enemies (as we saw a few missions ago), but with that little AP… Yeah, probably best off benching this one if any of you are crazy enough to be playing along.

The next mission sees us back in Nonnber, dealing with Ishizu and our good pal Odion again. If you’ve been keeping count, there are no more missions without monsters, so… Where are they?

Additionally, we can only take four marshals along on this one. Joey and Mai are mandatory, and I’d like to take Tea to show off that fusion. If anyone cares which of Tristan, Jusell and Malairuka gets the last spot, go ahead and speak up.

AdventFalls
Oct 17, 2012

When do we learn head explosions?
Tristan, because gently caress everyone else.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Tristan against a couple of nobodies?

How much more of this is there to slog through, anyhow?

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
Tristan; dude deserves to get some kills.

As for monsters, there's gonna be one... in the bottom left corner in the center-ish of the green stuff.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Malairuka, just because I only just figured out his spelling. It would be a shame for that to go waste.

Felix818
Jun 2, 2013
Malairuka has a more interesting team set up.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Let's take Tristan. Those other two are losers.

I'm going to say there's a monster hidden in the very center of the circle.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Take Tristan, bros before inconsequential AI partners.

Earn a monster for finishing the mission.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You can actually carry like throwing bombs? Are they... worth using, ever?

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012
Tristan, because he finally has the chance to be main character material and you can't take that away from him.

No monsters on this map. This is like the fourth time we're here so maybe we've tapped it?

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Blue Ghost posted:

Tristan, because he finally has the chance to be main character material and you can't take that away from him.

No monsters on this map. This is like the fourth time we're here so maybe we've tapped it?

Yapping Eevee posted:

there are no more missions without monsters

I'm going to bet dead center of the lake, that's where I'd put it if I was strapped for time.

Also Tristan, because gently caress the generic NPCs.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012

Materant posted:

I'm going to bet dead center of the lake, that's where I'd put it if I was strapped for time.

Also Tristan, because gently caress the generic NPCs.

Reading comprehension is the first thing that went at my new job.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

The enraged Marik has been driving his troops hard. So hard that much of his army has fallen behind. Sensing an opportunity, Joey plans to strike at Marik from behind, cutting him off from the rest of his army. The only problem is that they must defeat Marik and get him isolated from his army before the rest of it shows up.

While Malairuka got a couple of votes, it seems most of the thread felt this was Tristan’s time to shine. Tea’s team have also been equipped, so we’re ready to make our move on Ishtar’s forces.

It’s not over yet! We need to defeat the rest of these trailing units before Marik gets back!

I’m not quite sure what we’re doing matches up with the mission description, but we’ve already seen that this may not have been the most thoroughly proofread of the three campaigns. Let’s just get on with it.

Joey and Tea are each going to take a turn with the approaching units, while Mai and Tristan get working on the bases across the lake. Castle Nonnber still has great defensive stats, so this shouldn’t be hard.

Especially since Marik’s trailing units are mostly weaker ones. Dragon Seeker is the biggest threat here, but you shouldn’t have too much difficulty with this lot. So, let’s cut straight to the fusion.

Reaching 2700 HP, 4700/4300 and 8 AP before marshal and castle bonuses, Cosmo Queen fits into the same category as our last fusion. It’s solid, and a nice bonus for two already perfectly good monsters. It’s still a little bit odd that Scott used this as a regular monster during the other campaigns, something we never see for any other fusion.

Our defending marshals need to stay put for a little bit, since that moving enemy will veer off toward the northern castle if we grab it now. Mai also cuts across Tristan’s path as he slowly trudges through this huge lake.

Yeah, this isn’t really very threatening either. Giant Red Seasnake has Swift, but that’s of no real use to it in battle.

Nothing much of interest occurs, so have a nice picture of an explosion.

Our remaining marshals get moving, but it’ll be ages before Tea’s relatively slow team manage to make it to their destination. In the meantime, let’s cut over to Mai.

Yep, Thunder Dragon is definitely the opposite of the weak-but-tanky Two-Headed King Rex. It’s not too hard to knock both of them out without triggering the AI’s fusion reflex.

In theory, anyway.

To be perfectly honest though, THTD’s lack of Super Stamina and attempt to hit the middle ground between its component monsters means that this is probably the easier victory.

After grabbing another special for the compilation video (because THTD has a power-up move), it’s time for Joey to take on the last of the faceless mooks.

Well, guess they saved the best for last. :stare: Those two Garoozis aren’t too shabby either, but Panther Warrior’s the one who hits like a freight train.

When he hits, that is. (The game immediately lands a crit on Rocket Warrior after this, just to keep things balanced.)

Now, as determined by popular demand… It’s time for the Tristan power hour! First up, let’s break convention by fighting the boss and having it not end the stage.

It must be my destiny to fight here today. And fate has already decided the outcome.

I’m sure you’re all familiar with Ishizu’s team by now. Magician of Faith still doesn’t really hold up on an AI team, since the player is (hopefully) smart enough to just focus-fire it down.

Beyond that, the AI’s lack of items make it able to simply be worn down. Lucky doesn’t even manage to help Dunames Dark Witch this time around.

So long, Ishizu. Destiny says that is where it ends for you.

And since Tea is still ages away, Tristan may as well finish up being Odion’s designated rear end-kicker.

No matter what happens, I will continue to fight in order to protect him!

Oh, look. Serket gains Super Stamina at a ridiculously late level. I’m going to go ahead and guess level eighty, since I believe some other monsters get abilities that late.

You all know how this one goes. Odion doesn’t even get the boss music that Ishizu does, and this is also the last time we’ll have to deal with him. Goodbye forever, you useless git.

Let’s finish this once and for all!

:flaccid:

And with that, we’re almost done with Joey’s campaign. Only two more missions to go… and if you’ve been paying attention, you know exactly what they’ll be.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

So, since you've beaten Odion, does that mean it's time for

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
So Serket just... joins?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

"gently caress it, I'm a giant blazing scorpion thing, I do what I want."

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Serket the actual card has a pretty sweet effect, it's a shame it's almost completely unusable.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Isn't he de facto perma-banned from ever being used again because one of the cards required to summon him was hilariously overpowered in the context of the TCG?

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

Isn't he de facto perma-banned from ever being used again because one of the cards required to summon him was hilariously overpowered in the context of the TCG?

Yep! Temple of the Kings not only essentially let's you play Trap cards form your hand, you can also send it and Serket to the graveyard to summon any other monster form your hand, deck, or extra deck. Its so good it was banned form all tournament play even before the card was released. On the bright side, Serket itself isn't all there great and there are cards with similar or better effects anyway.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Regalingualius posted:

Actually, no! The real card doesn't need Temple of the Kings to be summoned, it just destroys itself if you don't have it. And recently a card called March of the Monarchs was released that protects Tribute Summons from destruction by card effect - so if you have March on the field and Tribute Summon Serket, you can use it just like normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
My timing is still awful! Interesting discussion going on there, though. I was wondering how viable Serket actually was in the card game.

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Aug 17, 2014

• Locked thread