Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
pr0spector's done it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

1st AD posted:

Send in Uriah Hall

Agreed. Win/win for UFC. They get to run Hall's insanely sick KO finish of Mousasi in the promotional packages and if Whittaker wins then he gets a win over a guy with some sort of name recognition.

And if Hall does get another KO finish off a quick turnaround I think that would make everyone believe the hype again.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tyree posted:

I thought the HALO 5 logo randomly popping up on the embedded was bad. this is atrocious.

look at what the reebok deal has reduced them too.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Do you think I'm just gonna sit here and let you kill me in a Halo 5 deathmatch, Alex?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
New one: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744535

• Locked thread