Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Mighty Mouse break Silva's defense record?
This poll is closed.
Yes 35 28.93%
Umm, yes 36 29.75%
Yep 12 9.92%
yeh 38 31.40%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

litany of gulps posted:

Why? So you can do your TV IV garbage without even managing to speak proper English? Your kind have turned this into trash. You small handful can jerk each other off forever, but there's a lot of people watching that don't want to see your lovely voyeur show.

Gulp my farts they are tasty and full of vitamin f. My farts. Plus a sandwich in "brown town"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

litany of gulps posted:

Note multiple posters present ideas dissenting from the fart huffing posse's fart suck group-think and be completely ignored, while we have multiple pages of the same 5-6 morons suck each other off. Oh wait, that's the last 50 pages, and that's just this month.

am currently jacking off another poster atm so forgive the grammar but many people on this forum like joe rogan and many people dislike joe rogan, and no one really gets made fun of unless you suggest that he is a completely sane person who doesn't believe some really weird poo poo

but aside from the j/o thing the reason i didn't post that in the first place is that, like, we have the joe rogan discussion about once per month and i've posted that he's better than most sports commentators like fifteen times before, so i'd rather not bring up the same poo poo again, which you may want to consider w/r/t the farts and the jacking and the weird poo poo you post

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Should probably not engage the mentally ill weirdo that wants attention

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

henkman posted:

Which one

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

am currently jacking off another poster atm so forgive the grammar but many people on this forum like joe rogan and many people dislike joe rogan, and no one really gets made fun of unless you suggest that he is a completely sane person who doesn't believe some really weird poo poo

but aside from the j/o thing the reason i didn't post that in the first place is that, like, we have the joe rogan discussion about once per month and i've posted that he's better than most sports commentators like fifteen times before, so i'd rather not bring up the same poo poo again, which you may want to consider w/r/t the farts and the jacking and the weird poo poo you post

You nailed it bro, ignoring Joe Rogan to LOL about condoms full of fat and HGH gut. Discussing the really highbrow stuff!

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

henkman posted:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

litany of gulps posted:

What is inscrutable? I will gladly help you understand whatever it is that you have trouble comprehending.

what are you doing screaming about farts etc. in the mma thread in the combat sports sub sub forum of the sports sub forum of the somethingawful forums? what's the end goal here? wouldn't this sort of crusade be more appropriate in qqcs?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat the elderly retarded angry guy with the fart fetish is back and he's owning everyone again

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

Note multiple posters present ideas dissenting from the fart huffing posse's fart suck group-think and be completely ignored, while we have multiple pages of the same 5-6 morons suck each other off. Oh wait, that's the last 50 pages, and that's just this month.

no evidence

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Marching Powder posted:

what are you doing screaming about farts etc. in the mma thread in the combat sports sub sub forum of the sports sub forum of the somethingawful forums? what's the end goal here? wouldn't this sort of crusade be more appropriate in qqcs?

You want an honest answer? Because this is the death of the forum. This is a microcosm of why the forum is failing. It's awful to see, as someone who has watched the forum since it wasn't even really a forum. There's no end goal. I'm not going to fix a bunch of pathetic morons. But there are actually a lot of observers that remember when SA had moderators that would ban people like you for not being able to speak English properly. There was a time when none of this, what I'm doing included, would ever have been allowed. That time is gone. This is no better than reddit or any other random garbage MMA chat between a handful of completely ridiculous people. You could be any of a handful of insular morons arguing about Fedor or whatever on a nameless forum. The fact that SA has devolved into this is why nobody pays for SA any more.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

You want an honest answer? Because this is the death of the forum. This is a microcosm of why the forum is failing. It's awful to see, as someone who has watched the forum since it wasn't even really a forum. There's no end goal. I'm not going to fix a bunch of pathetic morons. But there are actually a lot of observers that remember when SA had moderators that would ban people like you for not being able to speak English properly. There was a time when none of this, what I'm doing included, would ever have been allowed. That time is gone. This is no better than reddit or any other random garbage MMA chat between a handful of completely ridiculous people. You could be any of a handful of insular morons arguing about Fedor or whatever on a nameless forum. The fact that SA has devolved into this is why nobody pays for SA any more.

lmao

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

litany of gulps posted:

i see you care deeply about the forums and i'm right there with you. i like these forums too. unfortunately you're not coming across to me, or apparently anyone, as all the way rational or sane. qqcs is a place where right this second there's discussions about the forums dying and the culture that might be hastening the demise. i suggest going there to post your grievances. this thread is at the moment a haven for roid gut discussion.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Look at this douche bag, with his no content posts and 44 probations for poo poo posting in the last two years. I've racked up plenty of my own these last couple of years, as the rules have completely vanished. This poo poo sucking fart lover just embraced it.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Nostalgia for an Internet forum is real fuckin weird.

The key to sucking a good fart is to let the farter's hips get above your head so you can pass under and fully whiff the stank.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Nostalgia for an Internet forum is real fuckin weird.

You know, I'd agree. There was something unique and honestly good here, for a while, though. It sucks to see it die.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Well you're sure loving helping it by pointing out all of the failings of the posters here at least until you cop a sixer on your way to a 3-day, aren't you?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm so funny I made that guy go crazy.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

litany of gulps posted:

You seem to have trouble with perspective and fluid concepts. Have you thought about that? Your thinking is extreme and binary.

It's a COMEDY website's forum where we enjoy our weird, funny tone. In complete honesty, I wouldn't be near the fan I am today without being here for the last ten or eleven years posting.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

Well you're sure loving helping it by pointing out all of the failings of the posters here at least until you cop a sixer on your way to a 3-day, aren't you?

There's no helping it. I'm certainly not fixing this culture. The death of moderation empowered people like Keven.

Work Friend Keven posted:

I can't cure the blind following of spineless and pathetic posters that flock to someone that thinks this is a content post. At least Fatherdog, for all of his problems, wasn't beholden to some tiny and idiotic crew of sycophantic followers to give him validation.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i wanna apologize to manyak and the other guys that old man quoted for ignoring their dissenting opinion about joe rogan. i think he's good too

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Captain Log posted:

You seem to have trouble with perspective and fluid concepts. Have you thought about that? Your thinking is extreme and binary.

It's a COMEDY website's forum where we enjoy our weird, funny tone. In complete honesty, I wouldn't be near the fan I am today without being here for the last ten or eleven years posting.

Explain yourself. What is fluid about this situation? What is the problem with my perspective? You make these statements and criticize without follow-through. You make the argument of a reddit ironic Nazi, "It's a COMEDY website's forum where we enjoy our weird, funny tone." Be specific. Say something of substance.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

litany of gulps posted:

There's no helping it. I'm certainly not fixing this culture. The death of moderation empowered people like Keven.

*poster has exactly one infraction from the previous mod*

Yeah that guy really got stepped on hard by the previous mod and has really unleashed since we didn't have a dedicated mod, huh. The numbers just don't lie!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

i wanna apologize to manyak and the other guys that old man quoted for ignoring their dissenting opinion about joe rogan. i think he's good too

i would like to appologise to every poster who posted something that was rational and salient and i didn't respond either agreeing or disagreeing.

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010
[Kain Royer voice] Given the right circumstances, I could be any of a handful of just about anyone.
This guy: Is this what this sport has come to? Under the right circumstances a lot of things could happen. Under the right circumstances, I could suck a fart before weighins and miss weight!

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

*poster has exactly one infraction from the previous mod*

Yeah that guy really got stepped on hard by the previous mod and has really unleashed since we didn't have a dedicated mod, huh. The numbers just don't lie!

Are you talking about Keven? This is the easiest thing to fact check and you are obviously lying, you scum. He has multiple probations for lack of content, calling people "Fags" and anyone that has ever read this forum knows he's full of all of the poo poo, regardless of whether the lawlessness of the recent past has led to his removal.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

*blows a raspberry on my palm* now I say "fart"

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

Are you talking about Keven? This is the easiest thing to fact check and you are obviously lying, you scum. He has multiple probations for lack of content, calling people "Fags" and anyone that has ever read this forum knows he's full of all of the poo poo, regardless of whether the lawlessness of the recent past has led to his removal.

he's funny

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Eat This Glob posted:

*blows a raspberry on my palm* now I say "fart"

Hmm, why is nobody paying money to be a part of this forum anymore? GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW - Moderators, losing employment

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I have posted here since 2008, which many historians would argue was the heyday of forums success, and in that time I have avoided earning any probations or bans under fatherdog or any other mod, so I like to think I am an expert and foremost authority in forums culture. So let me just say that I wouldn't do that. It'll KILL jobs. ...and I sure wouldn't do that.

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010
I miss the guy who quoted himself at everyone all day, he wasn't looking for validation.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

To you, but your tongue is six inches up his rear end in a top hat. Everyone else looks on in horror, shocked that tongues can go that far up assholes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Bisping eez ze ardest opponent ov me lifeee GSP exhales injecting the black oul breathless as his bloated gut forms a womb containing the offspring of the Syndicate

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

litany of gulps posted:

To you, but your tongue is six inches up his rear end in a top hat. Everyone else looks on in horror, shocked that tongues can go that far up assholes.

lol

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Lid posted:

Bisping eez ze ardest opponent ov me lifeee GSP exhales injecting the black oul breathless as his bloated gut forms a womb containing the offspring of the Syndicate

I too would rather be talking about your bartoc the leaper mpreg fanfic but right now we are talking about huffing farts and sucking dicks, yet again

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

litany of gulps posted:

He has four probations, two of them for name calling, one for asking about drugs, and one for using "fag" as a pejorative. So go on, keep with the meltdown and calling people names, it sure is doing your arguments a great service.

Why not be the change you want to see in the forums? Why not try to foster intelligent discussion? If your answer is "you idiots aren't worth it" then why the gently caress are you here?

Why do you care so much?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

litany of gulps posted:

I thought he was talking about a bundle of sticks.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Bluedeanie posted:

I too would rather be talking about your bartoc the leaper mpreg fanfic but right now we are talking about huffing farts and sucking dicks, yet again

Sounds like a Batroc fanfic either way.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

He has four probations, two of them for name calling, one for asking about drugs, and one for using "fag" as a pejorative. So go on, keep with the meltdown and calling people names, it sure is doing your arguments a great service.

Why not be the change you want to see in the forums? Why not try to foster intelligent discussion? If your answer is "you idiots aren't worth it" then why the gently caress are you here?

Why do you care so much?

"I'm a liar and I got called out on my open lie."

"Why aren't you Ghandi?"

"Who cares?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

litany of gulps posted:

"I'm a liar and I got called out on my open lie."

"Why aren't you Ghandi?"

"Who cares?"

Way to ignore my question. Also I guess we have different definitions on what the term "multiple infractions" means. Check out PCOS Bill or Tenement Funster if you want to see what I would call "multiple infractions"

Memento posted:

Why do you care so much?

Also also, you seem to care a hell of a lot about a forum where you've been a member for sixteen loving years and managed to post a few hundred times in all those years. Your forum account is old enough to learn how to drive and you've almost never used it.

Memento posted:

Why do you care so much?

• Locked thread