Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CM PUNK
This poll is closed.
CM PUNK 47 25.68%
CM PUNK 41 22.40%
CM PUNK 71 38.80%
CM PUNK 24 13.11%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

stab posted:

Do they know my username? No. Like how dumb would it be for me to explain the details of the dead comedy forum

"less stupid than reddit" was a good start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
"Stab's Boys" was considered for their NXT name but failed to pass legal.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

I think I’m about to buy those pollen Jordan 1’s that Kenny had because I have incredibly poor impulse control.

I could not care less about shoes so I don't get it - BUT if you have the money and it would make you happy get it. You can't take it with you, you could die tomorrow and now is the only time that matters.

The pandemic has taught me that the best time to do anything is now as long as you can afford it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

stab posted:

Do they know my username? No. Like how dumb would it be for me to explain the details of the dead comedy forum

considering some of the conversations I've seen you post I feel like it would fit right in

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
Why is Sour Boy just so loving funny... Every time I swear I'm not gonna laugh and then I laugh so hard I tear up.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Shard posted:

I could not care less about shoes so I don't get it - BUT if you have the money and it would make you happy get it. You can't take it with you, you could die tomorrow and now is the only time that matters.

The pandemic has taught me that the best time to do anything is now as long as you can afford it.

Great idea Shard! Just what I needed to hear. But, I’ll wait till payday. I’ll be a little responsible.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

That Dang Dad posted:

Why is Sour Boy just so loving funny... Every time I swear I'm not gonna laugh and then I laugh so hard I tear up.

its not his fault

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Were there any Danielson or Cole teases on BTE this week?

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

That Dang Dad posted:

I think it's Matt corpsing for me. Like he's trying to keep it together so hard to keep the bit going and Karl can see what's working and what's not so he just keeps hammering on the stuff that works until Matt completely breaks down and Nick has to no sell.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

shiksa posted:

its not his fault

Uh-oh spaghettios.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Were there any Danielson or Cole teases on BTE this week?

No but there was a funny bit at the beginning of the Young Bucks and Kenny being upset at Punk being so popular and wanting him to wrap it up as soon as he got in the ring lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

where the gently caress is number

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I have the number its between 1 and 1 billion

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I bet the number is LESS than 328million

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I bet it will be numberwang.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
O/U on number: CM Punk

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

a cyborg mug posted:

I bet it will be numberwang.

AEW is the show that simply everyone.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hearing reports that Number has been compromised to a permanent end

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I'm interested in seeing the Punk bump for this forthcoming Dynamite, that's the right, the next number.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shard posted:

:hai:

Which is why I'm glad I went to as many wrestling shows as I did before poo poo hit the fan

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm interested in seeing the Punk bump for this forthcoming Dynamite, that's the right, the next number.

What is life, but a journey from Number to Number?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Can't wait to find out if this thread's going to be deserted for a week or everyone's going to have the same goddamn avatar lol

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Mr. Squishy posted:

No the real number is the ppv buys which is the number after the number after the number

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I desperately need to know if AEW is going to go out of business this week or not

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nick Jr. Face posted:

:hai:

Which is why I'm glad I went to as many wrestling shows as I did before poo poo hit the fan

it's why I dropped as much as I did to go to all out, too

didn't get the match I was hoping for but I guess the in ring return of CM Punk will have to do as a replacement

plus I'm almost as big a Christian mark as BBT so that'll be cool too I guess

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

stab posted:

I dunno I thought maybe it was based on an irl nickname like if they called you Stabby Nick or Stab for short.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the numbers don\'t lie

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

explosivo posted:

Can't wait to find out if this thread's going to be deserted for a week or everyone's going to have the same goddamn avatar lol

All the losers should get a chance to go double or nothing on whether Adam Cole shows up on Dynamite

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Drakkel posted:

I desperately need to know if AEW is going to go out of business this week or not

AEW closed its doors due to the massive ice cream tab cm punk welched on.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Croc posted:

Colt Cabana tries to warn us

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
makin' weird stuff today

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

The Croc posted:

AEW run out of business due to medical liability from all the ears destroyed by that earth-shattering pop for CM Punk

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nick Jr. Face posted:

O/U on number: CM Punk

Big

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I'll be honest. I never want to hear Sour Boy or loving Doc Gallows talking about jizzing ever again.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love Sour Boy because he's real, not some character.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
AEW ceased operations today do to be too good at producing entertaining professional wrestling. I am a wrestling fan and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sour boy haters vacate the fuckin premises

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Renaissance Spam posted:

What is life, but a journey from Number to Number?

I can't wait to find out my final number

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I remain Sour Boy neutral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shard posted:

I can't wait to find out my final number

I believe that would be called the final countdown, doot doot doot doot.