Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I mean I appreciate the effort if you are actually town trying to get me to make up some cop result to get me to make a dumb excuse but I'm town and there's no way you could get that result unless there's a bus driver and I got a hunch there ain't a bus driver.

So what is it you sticking to your guns or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its the result i received i mean what you want me to say

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'm not buying it besides you waited for a while and posted a few times before tossing that one out there.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its just my posting style not need to knock it

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'm still holding out that you could be town just playing around with a fake cop result to see if I crack.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
black don't crack

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Come on don't do this, are you loving with me as town or as scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im going to bed, prob better for everyone to sleep with this information

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Meh I need to sleep too.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
This entire exchange is hilarious

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
For the love of god imgay is making me consider there being a bus driver or framer and if I had to pick who it'd be ixt. Btw ixt you got watcher results or are you also delayed response results at the start of the day like imgay here? What about TT?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Runaktla posted:

For the love of god imgay is making me consider there being a bus driver or framer and if I had to pick who it'd be ixt. Btw ixt you got watcher results or are you also delayed response results at the start of the day like imgay here? What about TT?

Both of them answered your questions before you even asked them.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I used the one-shot cop Vimes claimed to have given me on him in case it was booby-trapped

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't believe they were randomly gifted. Also I watched TT and nobody visited him and BN did give me a thing.

Although the question remains of whether or not someone can use both an item and their ability on the same night.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Hmm right phoneposting well thought about it, I think my scum picks are imgay bc he got a free pass and could be lying and due to the non switch on the EXAKT lynch, Ixt strictly due to reads for reasons I posted above, and TT bc his cop claim/target I don't think most would pick + it's a safe pick bc he knows the flip... but for SK bc he shot Kumba.

Gonna go w my gut off reads and stick with ixt.

Fwiw now I kinda agree scum are among the Reds w NKs kinda think blue are screwed.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

TMMadman posted:

Both of them answered your questions before you even asked them.

Although the question remains of whether or not someone can use both an item and their ability on the same night.

You are asking dumb questions with obvious answers. You can use your item whenever the hell you want because it is an item.

Anyways ##vote runa

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Samfucius posted:

You are asking dumb questions with obvious answers. You can use your item whenever the hell you want because it is an item.

Anyways ##vote runa

Well that's what I'd normally assume but since Taste hasn't given two results the question is valid. I'm pretty sure there have been games that only allowed one action (not including the NK) per night so you'd have to choose between your role and your item.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Samfucius if what you are saying is true then TT used his cop item on SSV and then regular action (also cop, or what?) on...? And not telling why? Yet you are voting me? You have no questions for TT at all when he claimed an investigative/cop role?

Just saying if I'm gonna be the lynch target you guys should at least do your homework since we are close to the end here. You all know there is probably two scum left, and probably on separate teams but this isn't entirely certain.

Also if this figures into your vote...

Samfucius posted:

Once again, this is a weird lie at lylo-1.

Why did you wait though?
He asks imgay why he waited gets no response, also says "this is a weird lie at lylo-1" what lie was made? Is it the whole lylo -3 versus lylo -1 stuff which boils down to misunderstanding literally what lylo means (and not really a lie).

Sam's vote is lazy is all I'm saying if this is what he's relying on to make it. You may want to think of that when I flip.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't believe imgay

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hate all you people claiming multiples of the same role.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Runaktla posted:

Samfucius if what you are saying is true then TT used his cop item on SSV and then regular action (also cop, or what?) on...? And not telling why? Yet you are voting me? You have no questions for TT at all when he claimed an investigative/cop role?

Just saying if I'm gonna be the lynch target you guys should at least do your homework since we are close to the end here. You all know there is probably two scum left, and probably on separate teams but this isn't entirely certain.

Also if this figures into your vote...

He asks imgay why he waited gets no response, also says "this is a weird lie at lylo-1" what lie was made? Is it the whole lylo -3 versus lylo -1 stuff which boils down to misunderstanding literally what lylo means (and not really a lie).

Sam's vote is lazy is all I'm saying if this is what he's relying on to make it. You may want to think of that when I flip.

Hahahahaha way to not think (purposefully misconstrue?)

I was pretty obviously saying that to lie about a cop result before lylo itself is a bad play that will get you nowhere, therefore it would be a weird lie.

I still want to know why imgay waited but it has no bearing on the fact that it is a bad play for scum or sk to make up a cop result at lylo-1.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I hate all you people claiming multiples of the same role.

There were two dayvigs so...

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Samfucius posted:

Hahahahaha way to not think (purposefully misconstrue?)

I was pretty obviously saying that to lie about a cop result before lylo itself is a bad play that will get you nowhere, therefore it would be a weird lie.

I still want to know why imgay waited but it has no bearing on the fact that it is a bad play for scum or sk to make up a cop result at lylo-1.
This is an overreaction. I think its fair to think you could be criticizing me; you could be scum and relying on lovely arguments to make a vote since that happens all the time.

My only comment is that I'm assuming that there is only one person on the "scumteam" but yeah its a bad play for a scum or sk I certainly agree with you. I am not scum though so there is no way whatsoever that imgay could get a not town result on me, so I'm looking at all alternatives.

imgay is lying, either intentionally as town to get a read or as scum, or as town because he's imgay and figures everybody will give him a pass even if they figure out he's lying and that's how he plays or he doesn't care whether town win or lose even though he is town (this is actually conceivably a possible result)
some scum is a framer
some scum is a bus driver

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its truth

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I could probably get behind a Runaktla vote. I've been suspicious of him for most of the game. Plus I find his refusal to claim at this point very odd. Everyone has claimed and I believe all of the claims have been proven true (although this doesn't absolve anyone of being an SK) by others. So the refusal to claim looks really suspect and anti-town since he is withholding information that might help us determine the bad guys.

He actually hasn't volunteered any information at all despite everyone else doing it fairly freely. I doubt he would have even given us his color is Kash hadn't used an Oracle on him.

TT: were you able to use both your item and your role power last night? If so, did you happen to target Runa last night and get a different result than imgay?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

TMMadman posted:

I could probably get behind a Runaktla vote. I've been suspicious of him for most of the game. Plus I find his refusal to claim at this point very odd. Everyone has claimed and I believe all of the claims have been proven true (although this doesn't absolve anyone of being an SK) by others. So the refusal to claim looks really suspect and anti-town since he is withholding information that might help us determine the bad guys.

He actually hasn't volunteered any information at all despite everyone else doing it fairly freely. I doubt he would have even given us his color is Kash hadn't used an Oracle on him.

TT: were you able to use both your item and your role power last night? If so, did you happen to target Runa last night and get a different result than imgay?
I have refused since it helps town significantly for me to refuse, and it could still and I'm holding out. Its a very good role too especially endgame. I know it doesn't help absolve me of being the SK but I did kinda nearly singlehandedly case and cause EXAKT to be lynched, who had no heat on him whatsoever up until that point, and was a godfather. I'd be a retarded scummate of his if I was a scummate of his. Still I know it doesn't prevent me from being seen as SK.

As for color, I'm red, and blue was in power before, and Kashuno and yourself were trying to start a redmurder fiesta when blue was in power so why wouldn't I refuse to say color? Reds have been coming out of the woodwork since Reds are apparently in the majority now (or there are hidden blues that are lying). Also, I didn't want to make any lynch picks muddied by the red/blue war and the less I say re: my color the better off, the less certain either side was about when they could turn on the other color, the better for town imho.

Also, I got an idea re: why there was no NK on N2 but I can't exactly tell why. Disclosing it wouldn't lead to more scum being exposed either.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Runaktla posted:

I have refused since it helps town significantly for me to refuse, and it could still and I'm holding out. Its a very good role too especially endgame.
Disclosing it wouldn't lead to more scum being exposed either.

As in disclosing your role wouldn't, or disclosing your NK reasoning wouldn't?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Disclosing either wouldn't help town find scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
So to confirm, your role is really strong end-game wise but at possible lylo-1 it's not

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Still strong, been useful throughout.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Runaktla posted:

I have refused since it helps town significantly for me to refuse, and it could still and I'm holding out. Its a very good role too especially endgame. I know it doesn't help absolve me of being the SK but I did kinda nearly singlehandedly case and cause EXAKT to be lynched, who had no heat on him whatsoever up until that point, and was a godfather. I'd be a retarded scummate of his if I was a scummate of his. Still I know it doesn't prevent me from being seen as SK.

As for color, I'm red, and blue was in power before, and Kashuno and yourself were trying to start a redmurder fiesta when blue was in power so why wouldn't I refuse to say color? Reds have been coming out of the woodwork since Reds are apparently in the majority now (or there are hidden blues that are lying). Also, I didn't want to make any lynch picks muddied by the red/blue war and the less I say re: my color the better off, the less certain either side was about when they could turn on the other color, the better for town imho.

Also, I got an idea re: why there was no NK on N2 but I can't exactly tell why. Disclosing it wouldn't lead to more scum being exposed either.

Really? This is going to be your answer?

I'm am currently assuming that we are facing 2 SKs instead of actual scum, so who dunked scum makes no difference to me. it makes the most sense to me because pretty much everyone alive has been involved in the scum dunks. Hell, I probably look the most scummy out of everyone when it comes to the lynches.

An answer of 'I'm withholding my role because it helps town' doesn't really do it for me, especially since everyone else has claimed and two of them are watchers who can presumably see the killers (I'm hoping they aren't ninjas). The color argument is a bit better but I don't think either Kash or I were every really advocating for color murdering.

Also why won't you share your theory on N2? What good does holding it back do?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If you claim I can guarantee you won't die tonight Runa

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I definitely advocated color murder.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I definitely advocated color murder.

Ehhh, I think you brought it up with SSV but you didn't really push hard for it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think you forgot my big push against imgay on d2

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
No there was def color murder advocacy and for crying out loud remember that this is bullshit mafia if there's any time you cannot rely on setup spec it's a game like this. Nobody literally nobody is relying on reads and that's the only thing that got EXAKT lynched.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I thought that was based more on imgay being scummy and unhelpful rather than strictly on his color.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
And my role is such that disclosing it reduces its usefulness. It has very slight usefulness of I disclose it.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Umm TMM didn't you personally assist him and try to advocate even scum only redmurdering that's what I remembered.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, pretty hard for sk to stay useful once everyone knows it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

yeah, pretty hard for sk to stay useful once everyone knows it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
No I don't believe I did that because I don't think I've ever really pushed at imgay at all this game.

• Locked thread