Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

There are many threads, across this forum, plotting the destruction of C-SPAM right this second.

Went looking to defend our honor and so far it looks like D&D is losing their war on the NOJOEs and people who no longer have the energy to suppress their revulsion at the Dems. I dont think I've found the more heavily moderated safe zone for libs thread yet tho

Its wild seeing how many people apparently just posted once in CSPAM to get the tag because I've never seen half these people post anywhere else here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Gio posted:

thats the symbol of the democratic party, yeah.

ah okay well if i was actually not making sense then the point i was trying to make was that there is an astonishing amount of blame from liberals on not supporting hillary enthusiastically enough, or having said bad things about her during the primary, that is used as a cudgel in arguments that you therefore disagreed with her and clearly didn't vote for her, because you're criticizing her now.

it's exactly the same thing we're seeing with people still now saying that it's sexist to criticize rbg's idiotic decision to stay on the court in order to #girlpower and have #ladypresident replace her. you cant criticize someone while they're liberal, and if you do, you're the problem and are clearly the enemy.

they view criticism the same way they view not voting for them, as a direct personal attack, and so if you're attacking their political positions, you have to be an enemy in every way, and it helps make sense of their narrative of why hillary lost, because all these mean people are criticizing her.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
This is the kind of insight they don't teach you in statistics school!

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1307677846727426048

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol please impeach him again and make everyone hate you for wasting our time

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Went looking to defend our honor and so far it looks like D&D is losing their war on the NOJOEs and people who no longer have the energy to suppress their revulsion at the Dems. I dont think I've found the more heavily moderated safe zone for libs thread yet tho

Its wild seeing how many people apparently just posted once in CSPAM to get the tag because I've never seen half these people post anywhere else here

Is it time again to raise the flag of "dem lols thread" in GBS?

The Trump lol thread is good for the republicans, but any dem lols threads get gassed.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol please impeach him again and make everyone hate you for wasting our time

Anything they do risks bringing republicans home. Lmao Biden's strategy of winning them over.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

Is it time again to raise the flag of "dem lols thread" in GBS?

The Trump lol thread is good for the republicans, but any dem lols threads get gassed.

Only really works in lefty spaces because chuds and weirdos will ruin the discourse before getting it banned

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

lol because the last impeachment went so well that it was never mentioned once at the national convention this year. I don't see impeachment round 2 in a naked attempt at political shenanigans backfiring at all. Nope. No sir.

she loving sucks

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Phi230 posted:

Conveniently ignoring the libs outright allying with the nazis and appointing hitler chancellor

Is there a really obvious historical example of this? Something that could be memed?

I cut my meme making chops under the brutal liberal dictatorship of FAU in GBS.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Judakel posted:

Anything they do risks bringing republicans home. Lmao Biden's strategy of winning them over.

lol are you saying that there are Republicans out there that aren't voting trump? that's not what any polling of the last 36 months has said

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1307468874300837890

Ok, which one of you is the president? Show yourself.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

i say swears online posted:

lol are you saying that there are Republicans out there that aren't voting trump? that's not what any polling of the last 36 months has said

there may have been some that would've stayed home, but now they'll go out and vote Trump if it means getting another SCOTUS judge

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Gresh posted:

lol because the last impeachment went so well that it was never mentioned once at the national convention this year. I don't see impeachment round 2 in a naked attempt at political shenanigans backfiring at all. Nope. No sir.

she loving sucks

john kasich is more important to the democrat party than the fact that they impeached a president lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Some but not enough for Biden to win anyway.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gresh posted:

there may have been some that would've stayed home, but now they'll go out and vote Trump if it means getting another SCOTUS judge

what polling bump does he get with 92% current support among GOP

Judakel posted:

Some but not enough for Biden to win anyway.
I'm sorry if you've been in a coma since february but Biden has a ten point lead in wisconsin

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Zvahl posted:

john kasich is more important to the democrat party than the fact that they impeached a president lol

i think Kasich thought he was getting back at Trump for this and succ were more than happy to oblige

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5Drj-l554

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bill Kristol likes Biden if that tells you anything

:rip:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

what polling bump does he get with 92% current support among GOP

I'm sorry if you've been in a coma since february but Biden has a ten point lead in wisconsin

Adorable. Trump doesn't need wisconsin to win, although he will probably win it.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm super hyped to hear a bunch of shofars today since the synagogues are closed and to go outside and yell the book of revelations is finally happening

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Gresh posted:

i think Kasich thought he was getting back at Trump for this and succ were more than happy to oblige

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5Drj-l554

lmao ethered

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

yeah the rbg death might slightly bump turnout but it will for both sides. everything is so polarized it won't affect the vote that much.

the only thing that will determine the outcome is the ability of republicans to suppress turnout by limiting access and putin hacking the election again.

:unsmigghh:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Judakel posted:

Adorable. Trump doesn't need wisconsin to win, although he will probably win it.

are you a child or just traumatized by 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Judakel posted:

Trump doesn't need wisconsin to win, although he will win it.

:agreed:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

are you a child or just traumatized by 2016

You must be dumb as dogshit to think wisconsin is going to win it for Biden.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Polls aren't real, unless they're good for biden

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Haha trump has no chance. HIahahahhahaghaghaghaghagghghaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"WI is good and trump is finished" I swear for the 47th time as he currently has a better chance (20%) of winning the state than he did mid-October '16 (9.7%) https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/wisconsin/

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

it's not going to happen but I would begrudgingly have a bit of respect for this.

this is the kind of poo poo mcconnell would do if he were in her spot

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Judakel posted:

You must be dumb as dogshit to think wisconsin is going to win it for Biden.

current odds are about 60/40 biden/trump, would you bet $1000 to my $100 that biden wins the presidency? Or 5:1 that he wins Wisconsin?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

current odds are about 60/40 biden/trump, would you bet $1000 to my $100 that biden wins the presidency? Or 5:1 that he wins Wisconsin?

How much poo poo are you prepared to eat in november? Please say none.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's not going to happen but I would begrudgingly have a bit of respect for this.

this is the kind of poo poo mcconnell would do if he were in her spot

they wont do it lol.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

In 6-3 Decision, 'Do-Over ' Presidential Terms Ruled Constitutional

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Judakel posted:

How much poo poo are you prepared to eat in november? Please say none.

please PM me unless you're not willing to back up your words

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ArmZ posted:

putin hacking the election again.

:unsmigghh:

Lol you have already lost with people making takes like this on your side

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gio posted:

thats the symbol of the democratic party, yeah.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Lol you have already lost with people making takes like this on your side

:ssh: thats my gimmick

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

please PM me unless you're not willing to back up your words

If you wanna send me money you can