Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I would also like to say to the viewers I do not need a reality check and I am not fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Meinberg posted:

analysises

analyses

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

mr.capps posted:

that is no moon

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

The fact that these are getting more and more elaborate scares me a bit. By the end of this game the last person voted on the jury is going to get a full length "graphic novella" from AHM.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
in fact i can sum up every single thing going on in this game including the stuff you think i am clueless about viewers

maybe you guys are the ones in need of a reality check?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Dr. Hurt posted:

The fact that these are getting more and more elaborate scares me a bit. By the end of this game the last person voted on the jury is going to get a full length "graphic novella" from AHM.

No, this was a special event for Fast Forward Time. It took a lot of brain effort and probably gave me this headache. Also Paint.NET is a real piece of poo poo and I'm glad I don't use it anymore.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

mr.capps posted:

in fact i can sum up every single thing going on in this game including the stuff you think i am clueless about viewers

maybe you guys are the ones in need of a reality check?

less is more, man

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So what happened is Toadsmash got evicted, only to be crushed by JakeP's giant head falling from the sky while me/Asiina walked off with all the money?

I can get behind that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

XyloJW posted:

less is more, man

i know everything viewers
i just don't care because i can survive it

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
So according to my study of the sacred texts, I believe that we are heading straight into the Second Threshold. Be careful with those nominations, Xylo! This is the pivot upon which the whole game rests according to Campbell!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Rarity posted:

So what happened is Toadsmash got evicted, only to be crushed by JakeP's giant head falling from the sky while me/Asiina walked off with all the money?

I can get behind that.

Don't make fun of my Julie drawing. She is an angel, with some kind of angel hair.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rarity posted:

I can get behind that.

That is your host Julie "Butts First" Chen.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
meinberg is this a man v man, man v nature, or a man v himself story?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

mr.capps posted:

meinberg is this a man v man, man v nature, or a man v himself story?

It's a much rarefied narrative. It is the tale of man vs. society vs. robot.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Ah, Man v. Terminator.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i read that hodgman book too

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

mr.capps posted:

i read that hodgman book too

I did more than read that book, my young protege. I listened to the audiobook!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Don't make fun of my Julie drawing. She is an angel, with some kind of angel hair.

I could be an angel if you just let me :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
when does the have noting stuff begin i forget

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

John Cena posted:

Closest to 57, the true correct answer. You're a have, Dr Hurt is a Have Not. Have Not status will kick in following Nominations, which will be on Monday at 7:30PM.

Here you go

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
thank you xylo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i nominate you... for best HoH

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mr.capps posted:

i nominate you... for best HoH

:saddowns:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i nominate you... for best forums poster with the username Rarity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mr.capps posted:

i nominate you... for best forums poster with the username Rarity

Yeah, I'm way better than that Rarity that posts in CineD. She's a bitch.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The grand prize has been upped to $60 as a result of a Toxx extenuating from PSP.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I have returned from my perilous shopping trip to grab the essentials for surviving a winter storm in NC. Bread. Milk. Booze of some sort. Chips and Dip optional. It doesn't even matter if it doesn't snow, everything is going to get canceled either tomorrow or Wednesday anyway. I am preparing both for a potential snow day, and for only talking with Capps in the have-not doc.

Also I was joking in the main doc, but :toxx: if Rarity gets voted out of this game I will mail her something from Taco Bell.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, there's no way that's getting through customs

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the Nomination Ceremony.

I will one by one, start revealing the keys of the people who are safe from Eviction. If you see your key revealed, you are not nominated. I will reveal all but two keys. When all but two keys have been shown, the Head of Household will then address directly in this thread both people who have been nominated, and why he or she has nominated them. I will reveal the first person safe from the chopping block...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Meinberg, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mr. Capps, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry I can't pay attention to this nomination ceremony we're busy talking about whether Taco Bell has fries.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

Asiina, you are safe.

Well I guess that's worth paying attention to.

Thanks Xylo!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rarity, you are safe. Only one key left in the box...

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

John Cena posted:

Dr. Hurt, you are safe.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Cena posted:

Rarity, you are safe. Only one key left in the box...

Oh thank gently caress I wasn't the last key for once

Thanks Xylo, you're a champ!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Last key in the box...

jng2058, you are safe.

XyloJW, please turn to your houseguests, announce your nominations, and address why they've been nominated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
This weekend, I was up for eviction. And out of all of you, only one person voted against me. And now I'm Head of Household. So any way you cut it, this week I have to nominate someone who just voted to keep me in two days ago, and that pains me. On the other hand, one of you definitely voted to get rid of me. So I am making my nominations based on spite and vindictiveness.

I spent all of Sunday analyzing the picture-vote to determine who made it, and after carefully researching the metadata tags on it, I've narrowed it down to two possibilities. JakeP or Uniballer, one of you voted to get rid of me!

• Locked thread