Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I hope this happens more and more to all these stupid hipsters I'm so tired of hearing about kombucha and Bubba tea and all this gross rear end orientalism.

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

RadiRoot posted:

chilis has some real good chips

chilis is perfectly good sysco slop

i've been to the midwest, i've eaten what they call food. chilis is easily an upper tier dining experience for most of the heartland

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

you're welcome

seriously though that's how you know you found a good taco place

Menudo is another good sign

i loving love menudo and lengua.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

*wielding sizzling chili's™ fajitas* let me show you the food of my people

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Is American Dad still good? It was worth binging the new eps every couple years

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Buddykins posted:

i loving love menudo and lengua.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

I especially like menudo when I'm real hosed up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I could eat menudo until you have to literally stop me. ever since i was a kid ive loved it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I also know they're very "tex-mex" but i will sell my soul for good brisket tacos

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if you make me good lengua and brisket tacos with menudo i'm yours. I will conquer kingdoms for you. you will have my heart and I will be your knight. I will write beautiful sonnets for you and serenade you everyday

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shut up

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

I could eat menudo until you have to literally stop me. ever since i was a kid ive loved it

Piss-ole

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Buddykins posted:

i dont eat organ meat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

the wettest dream, in terms of water

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turn it into a gif and make it super fast

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmoa

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbr-SAi6PHM

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Buddykins posted:

if you make me good lengua and brisket tacos with menudo i'm yours. I will conquer kingdoms for you. you will have my heart and I will be your knight. I will write beautiful sonnets for you and serenade you everyday

lmao wait a minute you can’t do either of those things im putting the meat back in the cooler

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I want to be a chinese trad wife :sigh:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

i am harry posted:

lmao wait a minute you can’t do either of those things im putting the meat back in the cooler

back in the cooler is exactly where he wants you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

back in the cooler is exactly where he wants you

:vince:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
found out recently that the GIP thread for cops is basically dead and any other posts are cops being dumb loving pieces of poo poo lol

also if you feel the need to buy buddykins an av, please send money to palestine instead

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i'm man coward is the most pathetic person in history. he probably picked charmander as his starter

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cant loving sleep and cant loving muster motivation to do anything. just stare off into space. this stinks!!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Buddykins posted:

cant loving sleep and cant loving muster motivation to do anything. just stare off into space. this stinks!!!

weed

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
yippie ky yay.......mutha trumpa..........

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Putin should reply by telling vin diesel he's indisposed but is sending steven segal to parlay on his behalf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

I hope this happens more and more to all these stupid hipsters I'm so tired of hearing about kombucha and Bubba tea and all this gross rear end orientalism.