Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mods name change pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Paparoni's Grill chud was just trying to get a rise out of people, also its cool to make your own choices

https://twitter.com/thatdaneshguy/status/1445716502347337729?s=20

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Ahh yes, the old "I think he makes a lot of valid points but it affects my bottom line so I had to fire him."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

kazil posted:

Ahh yes, the old "I think he makes a lot of valid points but it affects my bottom line so I had to fire him."

Its better than "he makes a lot of valid points and gently caress you I'm rich"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lamech posted:

Paparoni's Grill chud was just trying to get a rise out of people, also its cool to make your own choices

https://twitter.com/thatdaneshguy/status/1445716502347337729?s=20

“iT wAs SaTiRe!” :fuckoff:

Chuds are too stupid to know what satire is.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Oh boy, I just found out that someone leaked the entirety of Twitch.tv, and my first thought was "Oh no, more stupid ammo for the Qrazies."

DARKNESS

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Yeah, the bar is so low doing the profitable thing cuz of rational self interest is laudable now. I just assumed the owner would blow up his business and infect a lot of people on his way out

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

more like paparona

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Thundercracker posted:

Yeah, the bar is so low doing the profitable thing not actively causing the destruction of humanity cuz of rational self interest is laudable now.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

OAN would not exist without AT&T.

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1445726745156628481?s=21

They want us to believe all this conservative poo poo arises naturally due to demand. It’s really astroturf all the way down.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They want us to believe all this conservative poo poo arises naturally due to demand. It’s really astroturf all the way down.

That is loving screwed up...people think protesting and voting helps, but really we're always totally hosed because of poo poo like this.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

LifeSunDeath posted:

That is loving screwed up...people think protesting and voting helps, but really we're always totally hosed because of poo poo like this.

Would you like to tell us about all of the activism and political work you've done to prevent this, or are you just trying nothing and then blaming democracy for it?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Beartaco posted:

Would you like to tell us about all of the activism and political work you've done to prevent this, or are you just trying nothing and then blaming democracy for it?

LOL! goddamn LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beartaco posted:

Hachi machi

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Yeah it's like we don't have a left vs right problem but instead a top vs bottom problem and those at top are making us fight each other. Couldn't be that simple though...

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I fuckin knew something was fishy with OAN, that channel has the production values of your typical middle school musical yet somehow manages to stay on the air. I get it with my FiOS package ffs

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath posted:

LOL! goddamn LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

:horsedrugs:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Laffo AT&T had to sell off assets and damage profitable divisions like its gaming instead of just not giving fascists their own tv network.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Beartaco posted:

I got Trump banned from Twitter.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Yeah it's like we don't have a left vs right problem but instead a top vs bottom problem and those at top are making us fight each other. Couldn't be that simple though...

too complex

correct explanation: :shrek:

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Beartaco posted:

I saved the world from an asteroid on a collision course once by drilling into it and setting off explosions in exactly the right place, was a wild ride. I didn't survive though

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Steadiman posted:

I saved the world from an asteroid on a collision course once by drilling into it and setting off explosions in exactly the right place, was a wild ride. I didn't survive though

The asteroid is a hoax/regular comet/secret Chinese/Deep State superweapon, but also all the effects of the asteroid can also be mitigated with a hardhat. Why is NASA and MSM suppressing hardhat information? Florida and Texas have also made it illegal to evacuate people, particularly children. Meanwhile Congressional GOP and Fox News have relocated to a hardened bunker in New Zeeland.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Steadiman posted:

Thank u for youre service. :patriot:

Barudak posted:

Laffo AT&T had to sell off assets and damage profitable divisions like its gaming instead of just not giving fascists their own tv network.

How else are you going to convince idiots that a 0% tax rate on your corporation is a great idea while handing them the bill for said tax cuts?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
So did Little Caesars ever stand down, or are the Pizza Prayer Warriors still on full alert

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

I did a double take when I saw Trmp smiling at me from the back window of this sweet murder van.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s all a very complicated problem, thankfully there’s a simple solution:

Throw all C-levels and shareholders with more than a thousand shares into a giant woodchipper.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

haljordan posted:

I fuckin knew something was fishy with OAN, that channel has the production values of your typical middle school musical yet somehow manages to stay on the air. I get it with my FiOS package ffs

I haven't had cable for 6 years, so I just assumed OAN was some kind of streaming based news. Had no idea it was actually on TV.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

heavy liquid posted:

I did a double take when I saw Trmp smiling at me from the back window of this sweet murder van.

Folks, you see the van, and it's an unmarked van except for the wonderful things on the back. Signs, they call them. And they "sign" a thing, or say it, and it says things like "Veterans for Trumps".

And I love the veterans, they do so much, they're like a doctor for the animals. And it's... the body of an animal is so very much like a human, but also so very different, it's incredible.

So the man driving says "Mr. President, SIR, can you help me move this couch?" And I do, okay, I'm helping him but then he tells to go into the van and help pull it in. So I do this, okay, I'm kind of an expert on couches and also moving.

I'm in the van, okay, and the man pushed the couch and I can't move, and he asks what size I am. And I say "My hands, just like another part of me, IS HUGE." And he laughs and then I'm laughing and smiling and... and now I'm in the van. HELLO!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Sydney Bottocks posted:

So did Little Caesars ever stand down, or are the Pizza Prayer Warriors still on full alert

We are expecting a sneak attack from the Noble Romans at any time, the supermarket Mafia (The Digorno, Totino and Gino families among others) are thawing their arsenals and drones loaded with Uno's Chicago style are circling the major cities waiting to drop saucy devastation. Pizzageddon is nearly upon us...

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

funeral home DJ posted:

This really makes me think that the whole “chimpanzee personhood” debate needs to open back up and point to this video as proof we already allow lower apes to participate in society and even vote.

This poo poo reminds me of the worst episode of Community where people are just yelling "DUH DOY!" back and forth for nearly the entire episode.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

heavy liquid posted:

They want you to flip them off they want to escalate. They do not have a plan for when you roll down the window and laugh uncontrollably at the light next to them while pointing and doubling over.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

haljordan posted:

White people really shouldn't feel so supreme, we fuckin stink out loud for the most part

Yeah you don't get to be the master race and the voting block that elects Trump at the same time. Sorry.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
How many fruity pebbles cereal bars was greg kelly astroturfed? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Harry_Potato posted:

We are expecting a sneak attack from the Noble Romans at any time, the supermarket Mafia (The Digorno, Totino and Gino families among others) are thawing their arsenals and drones loaded with Uno's Chicago style are circling the major cities waiting to drop saucy devastation. Pizzageddon is nearly upon us...

Due to the loss of their founder Herman "999" Cain, though, Godfather's Pizza currently sleeps with the fishes.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
READ THE PAATY PLATFORMS

I’d like this guy to tell me what the GOP platform is other than TRUUURRMMMPPPPP!

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Has any chud had the genius brain idea of deliberately getting infected with worms so they can get ivermectin from a real doctor?

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Folks, you see the van, and it's an unmarked van except for the wonderful things on the back. Signs, they call them. And they "sign" a thing, or say it, and it says things like "Veterans for Trumps".

And I love the veterans, they do so much, they're like a doctor for the animals. And it's... the body of an animal is so very much like a human, but also so very different, it's incredible.

So the man driving says "Mr. President, SIR, can you help me move this couch?" And I do, okay, I'm helping him but then he tells to go into the van and help pull it in. So I do this, okay, I'm kind of an expert on couches and also moving.

I'm in the van, okay, and the man pushed the couch and I can't move, and he asks what size I am. And I say "My hands, just like another part of me, IS HUGE." And he laughs and then I'm laughing and smiling and... and now I'm in the van. HELLO!

:discourse:
lol beautiful!

Also, "Choose Christian or Democrat. YoU CaN'T bE bOTh!"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

heavy liquid posted:

Also, "Choose Christian or Democrat. YoU CaN'T bE bOTh!"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ahahahah I will never stop laughing in the faces of the people who made this loving moron president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Hmm, I have AT&T for my phone service and was already thinking about dropping them for Spectrum, which uses Verizon's towers.

Has it come out that Spectrum has done some shady poo poo too? I'm sure they have.

I don't want my money directly funding OAN though.