Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yall are some weird skeleton prudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Skeletons are cool as heck and if you don't agree you're the weirdo I'm a huge prick

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My mom taught grade school science/biology classes so we had a snake, frog, turtle, and I think a racoon skeleton in the garage as kids. It was pretty cool.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
My neighbour had about a dozen cat skeletons under his house. He had no idea they were there or where they'd come from, he was getting the house renovated and the builder found them and told him about it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I have the sjw to skeleton plug in, and lemme tell ya this page has been an adventure.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I have the sjw to skeleton plug in, and lemme tell ya this page has been an adventure.

How about a skeleton to sjw plugin?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Yall are some weird skeleton prudes

No kidding man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDukvk4WyO0

Mock the Cross
Sep 4, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My neighbour had about a dozen cat skeletons under his house. He had no idea they were there or where they'd come from, he was getting the house renovated and the builder found them and told him about it.

Pretty sure that's the same excuse John Wayne Gacy used.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Cats will crawl into secluded enclosed spaces to die. The theory is they want their rotting corpse to smell/be inaccessible for as long as possible in a final bid to spite humans.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Skeletons are cool as heck and if you don't agree you're the weirdo I'm a huge prick

Aww man, I thought the word filter was back

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I miss it dearly and do my best to respect its memory.

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe
Just lol of you don't keep animal carcasses lying around.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have a piranha in an acrylic block, my husband got it as a kid when he was in Colombia

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
My dear sweet ma found a deer skull in the forest while on a hike and said "ooh, this will look nice as a conversation piece" and brought it home. In order to disinfect it (safety first! :eng101:) she boiled it in a huge pot for some hours.

The smell was... pretty bad. "Take a weekend vacation with the windows open" bad.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Evilreaver posted:

My dear sweet ma found a deer skull in the forest while on a hike and said "ooh, this will look nice as a conversation piece" and brought it home. In order to disinfect it (safety first! :eng101:) she boiled it in a huge pot for some hours.

The smell was... pretty bad. "Take a weekend vacation with the windows open" bad.

See now we're talking. The deer skeleton has been out in the sink for about a year I think, it was still pretty gross when he got it home. Plan is to boil it at some point and string it back together if possible & put it someplace. It'll look cool.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I once found a dogfish on the beach that had been drying undisturbed in the hot, hot sun until it was dried out and mummified. It was cool and I kept it for a while but it made my room smell of salty ocean air and also a little fish so I had to get rid of it.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I have a piranha in an acrylic block, my husband got it as a kid when he was in Colombia
Same, but a candiru.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's a Silent Hill joke.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Nuebot posted:

I never saw him so I can't say for certain.

How did ya'll mess this up so bad?

Its, "well there was, and there wasn't."

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Mock the Cross posted:

Pretty sure that's the same excuse John Wayne Gacy used.

You jest, but actually Leonard Lake and Charles Ng did have this excuse for when they found the baby burn pit. "About the weight of four dead cats."

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Slime posted:

I once found a dogfish on the beach that had been drying undisturbed in the hot, hot sun until it was dried out and mummified. It was cool and I kept it for a while but it made my room smell of salty ocean air and also a little fish so I had to get rid of it.

I found some kind of crane skeleton on a beach and I took artistic photos of it in the sunset but I left it because I had that foresight.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

You jest, but actually Leonard Lake and Charles Ng did have this excuse for when they found the baby burn pit. "About the weight of four dead cats."
Didn't Lake top himself off with cyanide pills before even being booked?

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Nordick has a new favorite as of 20:57 on Oct 24, 2016

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

This man is unironically my hero.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Listen, this man has a routine and nothing is going to get in the way of that.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I choose to believe in Starbucks that you just swim up to.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Someone spilled their grande latte.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
My favorite part is the ebaumsworld hotlink.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

My favorite part is the ebaumsworld hotlink.
Woops.
Reuploaded to imgur.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

These American portion sizes are getting pretty ridiculous.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

we are the Funyuns posted:

Negan is the guy who is hopefully going to use his barbed wire bat on Glen on the Walking Dead tonight.

Negan kills Dumbledore

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I mean a cafe that lets you refill your cup by just scooping more off the floor is a pretty nice service.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

John Big Booty posted:

Didn't Lake top himself off with cyanide pills before even being booked?

Yeah, my bad. I just listened to the Last Podcast on the Left episode about them. It was the detectives making that summary, not Leonard Lake.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Snapchat A Titty posted:

See now we're talking. The deer skeleton has been out in the sink for about a year I think, it was still pretty gross when he got it home. Plan is to boil it at some point and string it back together if possible & put it someplace. It'll look cool.
If someone has a plan for a skeleton, but haven't gotten around to it in a year, it's probably time to get rid of the skeleton.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Fixed:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
PYF mandated edit:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SLOSifl posted:

If someone has a plan for a skeleton, but haven't gotten around to it in a year, it's probably time to get rid of the skeleton.

Skeletons are our friends.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

A supremely poo poo duo of effort posts my dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

sassassin posted:

People who like keeping dead bodies around are hosed in the head, and natural selection used to do a good job of keeping those types out of the gene pool.

Naw, I don't blame them. I don't blame them and I will never shame them. So his dad likes his bones? Well, he's not alone.

Welcome to the loving skeleton zone.

• Locked thread