Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/758470077020835842

:yeah:

Biden Chokes Up While Describing Hardworking Americans Who Can Only Afford lovely Ditch Weed

quote:

I’ve met good, proud Americans all across our great land who bust their rear end day in, day out for the man, and it breaks my goddamn heart knowing that they barely have enough money for this brown, dried-out garbage that’s all loving seeds and stems,” said Biden, pausing to regain his composure and wipe tears away from his eyes as he recalled the poignant story of an Akron, OH resident who worked tirelessly at two jobs but still lacked the financial means to pack a bowl with killer green bud.

A Handed Missus fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jul 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Why can't I vote for this man :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

biden ran for president in the cool timeline

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Does anyone else wish that both VP candidates could go all trading places and actually be their respective Party Nominees?
I do.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/intlspectator/status/758589321007947776

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Should go well together with having their air force being 2/3rds staffed by reserves.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
How about doubling the size of the FFL and actually using them?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

davecrazy posted:

Yeah, because having even more North Africans walking about with assault weapons is really going to help ease frayed nerves.

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
Look who's back in these absurd political times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqOTxl3Bsbw

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Yeah, because having even more North Africans walking about with assault weapons is really going to help ease frayed nerves.

I thought most of them were Eastern-Europeans. Most of those who are actually foreigners and not just "Canadians" or "Belgians" or "Swiss" anyways.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i honestly dont think it would be a bad job at all, nowadays they all have those robot arms do the work nowadays and you can't get outsourced to india or whatever.

What's the point if you don't get to hang off the back of a truck as it drives down the street?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

AkrisD posted:

Look who's back in these absurd political times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqOTxl3Bsbw

https://twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/758445316886585345

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

davecrazy posted:

Part of the point of the ffl is you keep them overseas so they can't coup

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Well use them in Syria, I meant.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jul 28, 2016

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Well that's a fair point.

Didn't the Krauts recently send a load of crewed artillery over to snipe at Abu Hajaar and his gaggle of goatfucking companions?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Reverand maynard posted:

Part of the point of the ffl is you keep them overseas so they can't coup

Yeah they have some bad history with that. Kind of hilarious to read about, really.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Lazy Reservist posted:

Everything I wanted to know about being a garbageman I learned from the movie "Men at Work."

The commie bastard gets no food!

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

From another thread.

http://mobile.twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/757655689921724421

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/benameytv/status/758488023302565889

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Holy fuckin lol

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Continuing a proud tradition of the North Carolina GOP being assholes

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
the party concerned with lapel pins, flags on stage and bathrooms

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU

someone explain in maybe 2-3 bullet points or less what exactly sov citizens are (or think they are)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
nevermind I tried reading the wiki and they're as stupid as I figured

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
no it's probably worse

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Vasudus posted:

no it's probably worse

yeah no doubt, I should say that I already hit my limit on reading or caring about these idiots before I finished the opening paragraph. Optic nerves are killing me from my eyes rolling back so far into my head.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

someone explain in maybe 2-3 bullet points or less what exactly sov citizens are (or think they are)

That guy in particular had been causing a shitstorm at the courthouse all morning. He had a traffic violation to handle. I can't recall exactly what crime he committed, though. There are three other videos that precede that. The first starts with him causing a ruckus a the security checkpoint. This is one of the few times we see our titular protagonist and his court attire (blue jeans, t-shirt, and vibram five fingers). P. Barnes is one of the bailiffs at the security checkpoint and he warns him about his camera and filming the court room. After the security fiasco, everyone there that morning for traffic court filed into one particular court room. One by one the city prosecutor went over the tickets with people and helped them sort them out. This jackass sits in the back row with his crew filming other people's traffic court discussions. Eventually the bailiffs find out, come over and block his view from recording other people. They tell him to stop recording and he refuses. They end up having to empty out the court room to get him out because he won't leave otherwise. They try their best to not get physical at all with him. He actually sits in the court room until everyone leaves and shuffles out to the waiting area outside. Now instead of people all sitting in the court room, they're lined up outside and going in one by one to talk to the prosecutor. Then comes in the current video and P. Barnes enshrinement as a hero.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
To answer your belief question, the short version is they think the current federal government is illegitimate, or even if they believe it's legitimate they think that laws do not apply to them because they are not federal citizens. They are thus exempt from all federal laws.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Why would a white guy from Minnesota who is now a senator from Virginia wear a Honduran flag? Like how do you draw that conclusion and not just go one more step and think "Well that's weird, am I right about this?"

Oh, right...GOP.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Nice! posted:

He had a traffic violation to handle.

oh it all seems worth it then

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
My rear end is a gold fringed flag

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Godholio posted:

Why would a white guy from Minnesota who is now a senator from Virginia wear a Honduran flag? Like how do you draw that conclusion and not just go one more step and think "Well that's weird, am I right about this?"

Oh, right...GOP.

He spend time in Honduras as a missionary...

...Like 40 years ago.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

TBeats posted:

He spend time in Honduras as a missionary...

...Like 40 years ago.

Ok, that's still a stretch but at least they did more research before making GBS threads on him than I did.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

go read my Bundy thread in CSPAM, it's sovcits all the way down

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Guys, I'm worried. The doner guy in my village goes on vacation to Turkey every year, and yesterday I walked my dog past his shop window. He went like the day of or after the coup attempt. What will I do now?

EDIT: I meant Turkey.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

GoGoGadget posted:

Guys, I'm worried. The doner guy in my village goes on vacation to Iran every year, and yesterday I walked my dog past his shop window. He went like the day of or after the coup attempt. What will I do now?

should probably douse it in kerosene and burn it down

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

GoGoGadget posted:

Guys, I'm worried. The doner guy in my village goes on vacation to Turkey every year, and yesterday I walked my dog past his shop window. He went like the day of or after the coup attempt. What will I do now?

EDIT: I meant Turkey.

Pre-edit I was wondering if I'd missed some major loving news.

Travel out of the country is probably a mess because every bureaucrat in the country has been arrested.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

oh it all seems worth it then

Actually it wasn't even a traffic violation...it was fishing without a license. Which is even more :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

sovcitizens are a pain in the rear end

• Locked thread