Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Gonna start here to make things more interesting.

##vote Gulag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 6

Bifauxnen (1): Pander
Jonathan Fisk (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum
Infinitum (1): GulagDolls
GulagDolls (1): King Burgundy
Little Mac (0): Jonathan Fisk, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Jonathan Fisk
Pander (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (8): Asiina, Bifauxnen, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, Little Mac, Mithross, Moatillata, this is a stickup

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 03rd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

As refers to me, I'm not relying on flavor. I'm relying on our breadcrumbs and the mod confirmed role information. Also we are now a million days later with no counter claim.

You never responded to my question about the eccogame scenario where you have a bastard role

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You never responded to my question about the eccogame scenario where you have a bastard role

I thought I covered it with my other response so didn't want to say the same thing twice. I don't recall Pig using those in any of the FF games. I've never played in an Ecco game, but I inferred what your question was about.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Then the town loses because capitalistpig is as sociopathic toward his players as ecco.

I know there's some weird stuff going on in this game, but I don't see cpig adding in a "you can't trust mod confirmed statements" wrinkle.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah, any time a mod uses a bastard role it just isn't really fair. At that point you just throw your hands up in the air and move on, that game wasn't winnable.

I've played in I think only one game with them, Cloaks, run by Somber. And it had a few mechanics that technically made it possible for town to figure it out, but still wasn't really fair. I don't think I'd ever play in an Ecco game now given the reputation she has for running stuff like that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fair enough. If we lose on it I reserve "told you so" rights

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If we lose I reserve the right to go "drat Zelda is loving amazing"

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Actually, I think maybe I played in an Ecco soldiers game? And I'd probably do one of those again since they have enough going on that she doesn't do bastard mod stuff.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So who do you think is scum now Fisk?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

Inf is pretty clearly town in this game.

um...no...are you aying that because he is writing a lot of words. because he does that as scum too. his thought processes are more alien than they normally are.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

GulagDolls posted:

um...no...are you aying that because he is writing a lot of words. because he does that as scum too. his thought processes are more alien than they normally are.

Are you only actually posting actual mafia-related content because there's legit heat on you now?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

These two votes on LM with no reasoning, and in Fisk's case at least, no previous mention of Little Mac look really bad.

They look extra bad after this:

If we believe Little Mac's claim, which I'm currently leaning towards, it is pretty clear to me that Fisk and Gulag are probably his team mates and knew his identity. Maybe they weren't expecting him to claim and thought they'd be able to do an easy lurker cuddle push on him, or maybe they had something else in mind, but this does not look like coincidence.

jesus christ

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pander posted:

Are you only actually posting actual mafia-related content because there's legit heat on you now?

ive been posting mafia-related content for this entire game, i just do it without vomiting my entire braindead inner monologue out into the ether for everyone to see

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

I've never seen him act like this as scum. If you want to link me to a game where he was like this as scum I'll take a look.

Also, the jobro swear thing. I don't believe Inf would have brought it up or made use of it as scum. I think Bif is more sneaky, and the way she responded she might be scum.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you are only rivaled by the australian man i am voting, and dead mafia poster windshipper, in your disparity between "number of words posted" and "ideas posited"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I've never seen him act like this as scum. If you want to link me to a game where he was like this as scum I'll take a look.

Also, the jobro swear thing. I don't believe Inf would have brought it up or made use of it as scum. I think Bif is more sneaky, and the way she responded she might be scum.

act like what, exactly? really energetic man who types a lot?

this is the only game I've been in where he was scum, but it seems similar to me. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804975&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 there is less WORDS in each post but the game was also dead on arrival.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Inf was scum in JoJo 3, but that was also his first Mafia game ever so I'm not sure if it's a good representation anymore.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Did inf claim?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I am an honest man

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

act like what, exactly? really energetic man who types a lot?

this is the only game I've been in where he was scum, but it seems similar to me. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804975&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 there is less WORDS in each post but the game was also dead on arrival.

Giant try hard cases and gotchas and poo poo. It's what I see him do as town. I just skimmed through that thread and he isn't the same at all there. He is totally lurky and me too and only posts extra stuff when called on it for the most part.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

So who do you think is scum now Fisk?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

Inf was scum in JoJo 3, but that was also his first Mafia game ever so I'm not sure if it's a good representation anymore.

Would also like to hear more from you.

You are being awfully quiet.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

Giant try hard cases and gotchas and poo poo. It's what I see him do as town. I just skimmed through that thread and he isn't the same at all there. He is totally lurky and me too and only posts extra stuff when called on it for the most part.

playing in that game, i just remember "well this guy is wrong about everything 100% of the time but he's writing a lot of words so i guess he's probably town" and i was wrong.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Did inf claim?

VT

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

Would also like to hear more from you.

You are being awfully quiet.

it's a lot to soak in this morning. I'm hoping to see how Stick responds to it all.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

playing in that game, i just remember "well this guy is wrong about everything 100% of the time but he's writing a lot of words so i guess he's probably town" and i was wrong.

Oh no, that part is totally alignment neutral for Inf, he's wrong as all alignments. It's just the effort casing and poo poo, that is town Inf.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm away all night.

I believe Pander is telling the truth.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Inf scum
Gulag scum
Asiina scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Inf scum
Gulag scum
Asiina scum

Why'd you vote Little Mac immediately at the start of this day, after not mentioning him ONCE all game?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810023&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post469920280

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Hey guys lot to unpack im about 100 posts behind catching up now.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
LMs claim is pretty complicated im skeptical but it seems like it jives w/ flavor

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

No the smoking gun for me is that Pander said he blocked Lumpen N3, thus supposedly blocking the entire scum team

And yet here we are with 2 different alignment flips.

So even if one of those is a town vig kill.
The other one MUST have been a scum team kill.

Isn't that weird there were 2 different alignment kills?

It seems weird to me.

Almost like Pander is lying.

This post make zero sense to me. I do not see why this is odd at all. Especially since LM laid out all the lunarian kills

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Caught up

Hot takes:

-Role actions aside and claims aside i believe fisk is town this game. Ive been in a lot of games with him recently and feel more accustomed to his style and feel like he is playing in a pro town manner

-likewise about king b. I feel p solid on the whole confirmed mason thing with tobbs

-I do not like any of infinitums posts so far this day. I felt pretty good about him previously but now that is slipping back

-I would like to hear from my man sticky

-(hate to game the mod buuuut) the fact that kash has yet to be modkilled tells me he is something more than VT

-LM, did you get PMs telling you about your targets? How do you know all the lunarian kills?

Right now I would vote gulag, kash and bif in no particular order. Stickup is in there somewhere but his engagement late day has me less enthused than normal for his death.

Maaaaybe Infinitum but that could improve with his posting

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I think i shall start here before bed

##vote kash

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you seriously linking D1 jokephase?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No, actually, its page 66 :confused: