Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
Ryze has reached the apex of his power so now he can pretty much just 1v5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

Typical Pubbie posted:

Not impressed by either of these teams. Except Winds.

They both look pretty suspect.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
InSec's contribution to this team since mid game has been running towards people and changing his mind and retreating.

This whole late game has been running towards a team then retreating, over and over. It's turned into ARAM.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
Zero has been loving garbage this game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

seizure later posted:

Zero has been loving garbage this game.
You posted this right as he throws a tidal wave about 3 seconds too late and hits nothing but some minions.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

A Stupid Baby posted:

Casters are bad. TPA had a 100% pick comp and kept looking for picks but either weren't getting it or were a little too gunshy to go hard without vision. Trying to just walk up and meatball an AOE comp under turret would end in disaster, and you can't just do the push and rotate chip damage thing on inhib turrets and expect to get anywhere (not to say TPA shouldn't have picked up the free gold from low health outers earlier).

The Bebe play was pretty suspect but I could see where it was coming from, their realistic win conditions were about to expire, they were hoping to get the pick off onto Nami, get Bebe back out and kick off the 5v4 from there.

When you're as far ahead as TPA was in the mid game a pick comp still beats a teamfight comp unless you absolutely get wombo'd. They were looking for picks when they could have just team fought the crap out of them and forced objectives.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
Uzi should stop ulting bebe. Bebe literally heals it back up in 2-3 AAs.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

You posted this right as he throws a tidal wave about 3 seconds too late and hits nothing but some minions.

"Zero is such a scary player to go up against"

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Holy poo poo! That bebe pick came out of loving nowhere!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Demiurge4 posted:

Flash rune prison is the greatest play a ryze ever made

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Is it just me or did that shockwave not hit Lucian?

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
Now if Janna had a Mikhael instead of a fricking Mejais...

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

Royal Club is getting so antsy and have no hard initiate so they've started throwing their players as projectiles, and it's working! :eng101:

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hypocrisy posted:

Is it just me or did that shockwave not hit Lucian?
Nah it didn't. Lucky they didn't need it.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

seizure later posted:

"Zero is such a scary player to go up against"

*walks in to the culling* *bubbles nothing*

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Winds hits one beautiful InSec kick, then follows it up with a Bronze 5 Kick.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
The gently caress was that dive Bebe

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
Bebe's decision making is really bad.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
And that Bebe face dash into the baron pit of death.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Morning has all 3 large rod items and does he decide to buy a void staff? Nope, need that fourth rod.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TPA and Royal Club both looked awful there. You can kind of tell neither team looks happy with that.

:lol: them trying to sneak away without a handshake.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Did Morning ever use his Zhonyas?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Haha everyone was expecting a TPA victory because Uzi is a dick :v:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

So are multiple games being played at once, or is the schedule just being pushed back with each game? My esport events extension is saying that SSW and AHQ are also playing right now?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Are these still live or are these replays?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Macksy posted:

Are these still live or are these replays?

Its live, replays will be 1 pm EST

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
What an annoying game.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Okay, I'm a Dota Scrub who heard that Worlds was going on from some friends of mine - was that game unusually long/slow or is it just a symptom of Korean league? 14 kills in ~50 minutes followed by a flurry of bad plays seems pretty dumb.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

Haha everyone was expecting a TPA victory because Uzi is a dick :v:
I predicted the win because Uzi and InSec weren't getting along, and TPA would have won if they weren't playing scared for 25 minutes. They could have pushed their advantage more but got nothing after they got all the outer turrets.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

ungulateman posted:

Okay, I'm a Dota Scrub who heard that Worlds was going on from some friends of mine - was that game unusually long/slow or is it just a symptom of Korean league? 14 kills in ~50 minutes followed by a flurry of bad plays seems pretty dumb.

It was really loving slow. It's what happens when a blitzkrieg team wastes a lead dumbly and doesn't close out the game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Krepo is really slamming on Morning. "What u doing fool?"

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

ungulateman posted:

It was ridiculously slow but these matches happen more than you'd like.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

ungulateman posted:

It was really slow and kinda dumb. Also neither team was Korean.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ungulateman posted:

It was Taiwan vs China, the Chinese team had two Koreans imported, but they weren't particularly outstanding players by the time they joined the Chinese team.

Go back and watch Samsung White vs Edward Gaming, which was the first match of the day. That's peak League of Legends right there, and any game involving the three Korean teams (Samsung White, Samsung Blue, and Naijin White Shield) or Edward Gaming are going to be the good ones

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007

Jerkface posted:

Did Morning ever use his Zhonyas?

I don't think I saw it either. There were a ton of times when they flashed onto him with Ryze prison + ori ball, and he sits there like a fool instead of Zhonyaing it.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Flameingblack posted:

It was Taiwan vs China, the Chinese team had two Koreans imported, but they weren't particularly outstanding players by the time they joined the Chinese team.

Go back and watch Samsung White vs Edward Gaming, which was the first match of the day. That's peak League of Legends right there, and any game involving the three Korean teams (Samsung White, Samsung Blue, and Naijin White Shield) or Edward Gaming are going to be the good ones

And on that note, there's a Korean game coming up. If you want to watch 'proper' LoL, stay tuned.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Korean league is not like Korean DOTA. Korean league is basically the best - basically Korea is to League what China is to Dotes.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Sjokz has improved as a host. She's so charming now. :allears:

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007

Transient People posted:

And on that note, there's a Korean game coming up. If you want to watch 'proper' LoL, stay tuned.

Not sure if this is going to be "proper" LoL. I think SSW is going to stomp the heck out of AHQ and it will be super sad to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Thanks for the replies guys; I was guessing completely in the dark vis-a-vis the team's nationalities so no comments on the quality of Korean League - I know they're the best in the world.

I'll stay tuned and keep my fingers crossed for exciting League!

• Locked thread