Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Oneiros posted:

I'm torn between watching the unlock countdown and my company's monthly billing run progress. :sweatdrop:

Only you can decide your destiny. Take charge of your fate and fight for what you believe in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Poetic Justice posted:

I think it's gonna take me ~3 hours to DL 30gb

Going to work in about 2 hours, gonna start the download, make pancakes, eat some, go to work, come back for MGS V and more pancakes.

Work will be agony.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

what if it's bad

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Finish Your Mission, Prove Your Loyalty!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rirse posted:

Is there a list of stuff that Ground Zero gives you out? I am seriously done trying to play the Extra OPs in that game, as they are just tedious and have a checkpoint system that doesn't work right. I want to know which stuff are actually worth getting, as I am not trying Eliminate the Renegade Ops again when the game randomly teleports the knocked out guy to the other side of the map when I get caught.

Nope No list anywhere.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

what if it's bad

Words Can Kill

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

what if it's bad

HERETIC

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

what if it's bad

Then you won't mind when I invade your FOB and throw all of your friends into the ocean

Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

If setting the Sustain Level in the ENV to around 7, you can obtain a howling sound.

2wo mins

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny...The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Last minute reminder to switch steam download region in steam settings if it goes slow, and for you to upload your save games in Ground Zeroes.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

what if it's bad
You're already a demon

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

what if it's bad

it will still be a very, very silly game where you use magical tech balloons to make a goat army.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
The hour is nigh my legion.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

O - N - E - M - I - N - U -T -E

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
the final minute is upon us

time has dilated so much i do not know the length of a minute anymore

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
One minute!

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

30 seconds!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

omfg

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
IM NUCLEAR

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
THIRTY SECONDS IM GONNA CUM

Tryke
Jun 27, 2008
Ten seconds! My body is ready!

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
I love you all. I had to put my dog down tonight, but this stupid thread and game have made it less miserable. Thank you.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

LET'S DO THIS

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

This is good, isn't it?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

METAL GEAR SOLID V THE PHANTOM PAIN A HIDEO KOJIMA PRODUCTION...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

Has come to.
:ocelot:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Let's do this Diamond Dogs!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

UNLOCK

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

I'll see you all on the other side.

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

tvgm2 posted:

I love you all. I had to put my dog down tonight, but this stupid thread and game have made it less miserable. Thank you.

oh

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
It's time.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Funky Valentine posted:

This is good, isn't it?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

START

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'M STARTING METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN HOLY gently caress

INSTALLING TROPHY SET

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

tvgm2 posted:

:sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
:siren: STESTART REAM :siren:

• Locked thread