Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

gently caress the Cowboys and the Steelers in equal measure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Philip and his fellow SAN DIEGO Chargers were denied multiple trips to the SuperBowl due to the Patriots.

Who are proven cheaters.

So yes.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Metapod posted:

That makes absolutely no sense as a reply to what I said lmao
me: Ben got drafted by a good organization because the draft is rng tough luck to those who didn't
You: Tomlin is actually a good coach and Jason Garrett is bad

Also I've watched a cowboy games they lost games especially in the early 2010s because of their defense not because of Jason Garrett so it's weird you keep putting full blame on him. I'd say they percentage for most of the losses for the cowboys at that time goes 70% defense 15% Garrett being too conservative 15% Romo throwing a devastating turnover

Yeah I was disagreeing with you.

Also Jerry deserves a big part of the blame too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chinatown posted:

Philip and his fellow SAN DIEGO Chargers were denied multiple trips to the SuperBowl due to the Patriots.

Who are proven cheaters.

So yes.

Strong argument, gotta admit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Daltos is just mad that Romo has a 20-11 record vs the giants and Rivers is 3-0.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Daltos is happy that the Cincinnati Bengals have a 6-5 record against the New York Giants, and he lives with me at my house in Muldraugh, Cincinnati, KY, OH

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I've only ever been to Muldraugh in a video game and I've only ever seen Romo win 2 playoff games

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Nice! posted:

Daltos is just mad that Romo has a 20-11 record vs the giants and Rivers is 3-0.

Romo was 10-10 against the Giants counting the playoffs and it has nothing to do with him having to dump off passes 90% of the time because his baby arm couldn't make the throw

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Doltos posted:

Romo was 10-10 against the Giants counting the playoffs and it has nothing to do with him having to dump off passes 90% of the time because his baby arm couldn't make the throw

My first google result that had the 20-11 gently caress if I know. Maybe that was saying 20 games 11 wins. However, he was not .500 vs the gmen. He was 11-9 and he had amazing stats against you, too.

code:
GP	REC	W%	CMP	ATT	PCT	YDS	AVG	YDS/G	TD	TD%	INT	INT%	SCK	SCKY	RATE
20	11-9	.550	386	572	67.5	4,639	8.1	232.0	41	7.2	21	3.7	36	222	100.7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Tony Romo may still hold the record for TDs thrown while playing the Giants. He is, historically, one of the QBs who have owned the giants the most of all time.

He did at the start of this video, anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldgRQzhHIk