Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

MrWillsauce posted:

can I get one that has all of the characters from that dungeons and dragons thread I made once in it

This one sucked because it took forever so congratulations on getting a sig 100x the complexity of everyone else's...

Original size:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

My character looks badass.

What I'm saying is its completely accurate

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Matoi Ryuko posted:

This one sucked because it took forever so congratulations on getting a sig 100x the complexity of everyone else's...

Original size:

wow, the gang's all there!

hi how are you ♥

Android Blues

nice!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

It was a joke you see.

the joke's on you lady because I like it

Android Blues

the inanimate blue mask in constant pain is looking really inanimate, which was the core element of its character (and extremely hard to capture on the page). im impressed

Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
can u draw me a sig that's the same height as the little jolynes I've got already? I feel like this one is too wordy even if it's p. funny and I no longer feel shame asking for one like I did two days ago or whenever when I set this up

MrWillsauce

oh my gooooooooooooooooood I love it

now I'll never be alone

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I really need a signature one of these days once I figure out how best to optomize gIF

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 12:48 on May 8, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slugnoid

my signature is something like a 25mb gif. the trick is to make it a gifv, which shrinks it right down to nearly nothing

all you do is upload your gif to imgur like normal, but when you put it in the signature field don't use [img] tags. Use [url] tags and make sure you manually change the extension from .gif to .gifv before you hit post.

http://i.imgur.com/c11J1Xk.gifv

Sephiroth_IRA
My sig is already pretty cool but I like your work Matoi.

FluffieDuckie

guys i have to say this a lot but i'm going to try again. if your sig is actually multiple pictures strung together and it's really long and we're having to scroll past your sig all the time you might consider making your sig less disruptive. byob is becoming difficult to read

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
These sigs are tearing us apart

3D Megadoodoo

I don't care because I'm hell of fast at scrolling welp that's my take on the hot topic that is sigs.

Sephiroth_IRA
tfw your computer can play the latest triple a games on ultra high video quality but is brought down by one man's sick sig.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 9, 2016

MrWillsauce

signatures are the great equalizer imo

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
ok matoi, checking your thread out! its cool. i dig it. wanna make me one? dont really care what you do, something KLK related, idk, whatever you want

Matoi Ryuko

i want one with martin shkreli giving money to the poor and being a happy person

Matoi Ryuko

ibts posted:

ok matoi, checking your thread out! its cool. i dig it. wanna make me one? dont really care what you do, something KLK related, idk, whatever you want

ibts gets their's ahead of schedule!! (wonder why)

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
sick!!!!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
shuttlecock

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

guys i have to say this a lot but i'm going to try again. if your sig is actually multiple pictures strung together and it's really long and we're having to scroll past your sig all the time you might consider making your sig less disruptive. byob is becoming difficult to read

better?

----------------

FluffieDuckie

yes thank you :love:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Original size:

This thread kicks so much rear end FIFA's gonna get involved... can I have one too please?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bean mom

now I'll bring back my request for a sig <3 matoi

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Cinderful posted:

Can I get one of Steve Harvey welcoming a small animal in a space suit to earth?

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

I'm due for one I guess I don't know what to put in I'm spent

Matoi Ryuko

Celluloid Sam posted:

I would love a matoi signature

Matoi Ryuko

Vynar posted:

Matoi Ryuko what is your opinion of the Diamond is Unbreakable episodes that have come out so far?

Also I would greatly appreciate a signature. Perhaps a crazy business board meeting involving a business lobster. But if you have a better idea I will wear whatever you create.

The business meeting was to discuss the future of the business lobster's future with the company.

The result:

Matoi Ryuko fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 12, 2016

Matoi Ryuko

Only like 26 to go...

:negative:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
edit: i see you are occupied.

Matoi Ryuko

lmbo calrissian posted:

edit: i see you are occupied.

mags

matoi posting some hot sigs up in here

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Infinitum

I was invited to the thread.

Please give me a signature based on my avatar as a WWF wrestler giving the business to some dude

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

my yoshi rear end thanks you.

mags

that makes your post take up the whole screen

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
SIDS Vicious

That is amazing I'm gonna set it up on my pc as soon as I get through chance

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
its not my fault my rear end is so big also im very happy i got a description of myself in mine TY again

Matoi Ryuko

Infinitum posted:

I was invited to the thread.

Please give me a signature based on my avatar as a WWF wrestler giving the business to some dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum

:yeah:

• Locked thread