Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Whoever this Doug character is, he should be castrated. He sounds like a bit of a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I think I found Doug.

No wonder that guy wants Doug to stay away!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Groovelord Neato posted:

The problem being that's his ideal.

I guess I'm just glad that it looks like he's not living in squalor and enjoys a lot of outdoor activity?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

EorayMel posted:

Yo fetus tree can I get your inheritance now?

From way back on page 52. But It must be really upsetting that that skinny lady on the left has the exact same outfit as the slam whale behind the dude.

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

Donnie Baker owns

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

burritolingus posted:

That motherfucker Doug.

wouldn't it be great to be a hackneyed artist

Broken Machine fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jul 10, 2015

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 2 years!)

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
i'm the doug in the sweet coonskin cap

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
please DON'T teach me how to dougie

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

hahaha holy poo poo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

"She was eating Bugles [corn chips] like Nabisco needed their bags back."

loving. Poetry.

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

troubled teen posted:

hahaha holy poo poo

In case you are not aware, Donnie Baker is a character that regularly appears on the Bob & Tom show which is syndicated out of Indianapolis. He's funny as hell, but he is not genuine.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

this except along the entire mason dixon line

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
page 70 vols bitch

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

i'm the doug in the sweet coonskin cap

http://youtu.be/0fII6ZymCv8

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Daedra posted:

page 70 vols bitch

Dawgs status: drat they still hell

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Dawgs status: drat they still hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Sw26gUQo

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Apparently this is a campsite decoration contest entry. A friend of mine snapped the pic.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol people are mad they're removing the Nathaniel Bedford Forrest statue and disinterring his remains in Nashville.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Apparently this is a campsite decoration contest entry. A friend of mine snapped the pic.

theres this weird culture that surrounds hanging out in rv parks in campers. its no more camping than going to the zoo is a safari, but a certain type of person prob over 50 really digs that poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol people are mad they're removing the Nathaniel Bedford Forrest statue and disinterring his remains in Nashville.

lol just yesterday

http://wreg.com/2015/07/10/governor-declares-day-honoring-nathan-bedford-forrest/

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I was afraid you meant this statue

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

No lie they're planting trees in front of that statue to block it from view.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Blue Raider posted:

theres this weird culture that surrounds hanging out in rv parks in campers. its no more camping than going to the zoo is a safari, but a certain type of person prob over 50 really digs that poo poo

This was, apparently, a bit south and east of Cincinnati. So yeah, south. I grew up in the Dayton, Ohio area, and I'm happy as gently caress I got the hell out. I'm facebook friends with a bunch of my HS compatriots, and they haven't changed one iota from the way they were back then. It's the water. I'm sure.. there has to be something in the water down there.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

No lie they're planting trees in front of that statue to block it from view.

lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

This was, apparently, a bit south and east of Cincinnati. So yeah, south. I grew up in the Dayton, Ohio area, and I'm happy as gently caress I got the hell out. I'm facebook friends with a bunch of my HS compatriots, and they haven't changed one iota from the way they were back then. It's the water. I'm sure.. there has to be something in the water down there.

Hey I grew up around Dayton too. Centerville, actually. Fox News named Centerville the most patriotic town a few years ago.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

some retarded southerner posted:

“Well he’s a heroic figure and just a great general. He started as a private and worked his way to a brigadier. He’s the only officer in either side north or south to achieve that,"

It boggles the mind.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Obstacle2 posted:

It boggles the mind.

well killing defenseless blacks is a southern value

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Burn it all down.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

ohio rivers are flammable so you're probably right

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

p sure we dump terrorists' bodies into the sea.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Groovelord Neato posted:

Never mind they already moved him once to his present position during the 60s :rolleyes:

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Blue Raider posted:

they're all swingers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

all good midwesterners already fled to the coasts

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Groovelord Neato posted:

https://pando.com/2015/04/10/war-nerd-the-confederates-who-shouldve-been-hanged/

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Groovelord Neato posted:

But they aren't warriors they are cowards. They cowardly face almost certain death to defy an enormous empire that dwarfs their manpower, resources, and level of technology. Not at all like our brave troops who call in the air force to blow them up from miles away.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah I kinda wanted to respond with that link but you can't sway walls.

Chomp8645 posted:

But they aren't warriors they are cowards. They cowardly face almost certain death to defy an enormous empire that dwarfs their manpower, resources, and level of technology. Not at all like our brave troops who call in the air force to blow them up from miles away.

I dunno the guy was in a swanky compound out in the open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im from the south and know all about the deification of jackson and lee and only the actual hardcore racists think forrest is anything other than scum, if they even know who he is

• Locked thread