Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
McMagic is never right. Even when he is not wrong he is only ever not wrong, never right.

Anyway, everyone loves batflips. I particularly love bat-flips on things are not home runs. Like last night, in the battle to see which historically terrible team is worse, Whit flipped this go ahead sacrifice fly. Love to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Popete posted:

Clowning a bunch of 20 year old studs in Rosemont, a thing of beauty

He was actually in line for the loss when he left after 5, but thanks to sausage king J. Dean's grand slam in the bottom of the inning, he ended up with the W.

We may have seen Carlos Zambrano's last professional win in person. :unsmith:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Oh wow. Just heard on the radio. CC's done? I mean like really done? Done for the season and probably forever? Bummer.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Explosionface posted:

Mangles, there's a jomboy video making fun of your boy Jared Hughes sprinting in like a maniac

hahaha yes. here is my dumb jared hughes immediately giving up a home run gif

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

He was actually in line for the loss when he left after 5, but thanks to sausage king J. Dean's grand slam in the bottom of the inning, he ended up with the W.

We may have seen Carlos Zambrano's last professional win in person. :unsmith:

Big Z will be pitching forever in our hearts.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Big Z will be pitching forever in our hearts.

I’m sad I missed being a baseball oaf.

N: https://twitter.com/tonyandracki23/status/1168174634597928960?s=21

V: :ohdear:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

LET ZOBRIST PITCH

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Sonofagun. I hope he's alright.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Zobrist not in the lineup, but it's time to unleash Leadoff Javy

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
MLB N/V September: Welcome Chicagoland Baseball Oafs

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

IcePhoenix posted:

Or to break it down a little bit more

Needed this today.

Twins bringing up the 20 year old, 103mph slinging Brusdar Graterol, and have also recalled Buxton, who is still not permitted to swing at live pitching.

This will be the Twins second 100mph pitcher of the statcast era (Juan Morillo), and also an insane test of "what's Buxton's value if he is incapable of hitting?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

happy September roster increase, y'all

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897596