Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

de curry GOAT posted:

Philadelphia can’t lose to Washington surely

they can and will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Just tuned in, might be the first time I’ve watched the Wiz all year, what happened to Simmons?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Maestro posted:

Just tuned in, might be the first time I’ve watched the Wiz all year, what happened to Simmons?

He got depressed and went to play video games

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Joel embiid is as good as he’s ever been drat

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

euphronius posted:

Joel embiid is as good as he’s ever been drat

A shame about everyone else 😔

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

Also apparently a left knee injury according Zumoff

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius posted:

Same, Ben, same.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

i was upset because it took me until pretty much that moment to realize the jazz are probably not good enough to upset an LA team, i regret my wall of text

I don’t think either LA team is some kind of juggernaut but it would be a big time upset. OTOH if they can get a backup 5 who is a neutral defender and Conley plays like bubble Conley next season, i think they’ll be who people thought they’d be this year. Their bench just gives up so much

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Also did anyone else see Jokic drain two consecutive set shot 3 pointers

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
drat Brett Brown needs a day away from the pool he’s gonna leave the bubble with skin cancer

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

DeimosRising posted:

Also did anyone else see Jokic drain two consecutive set shot 3 pointers

https://twitter.com/ringernba/status/1291134836820721664?s=20

Owns

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

The Maestro posted:

drat Brett Brown needs a day away from the pool he’s gonna leave the bubble with skin cancer

Brett Brown needs to get relegated to the G-League.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

On the latter two I legit did not think his feet left the ground watching it live

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Flippin' heck, Michael Porter Jr is basically winning the games for the Nuggets

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Simmons walked out of the stadium in his own so maybe it’s just a small sprain or hypertension or whatever

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I’d be so annoyed if the Spurs ended up as the 8 seed. Thank goodness the Nugs are closing it out. Let’s go Blazers (sorry Memphis)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Love Joel embiid

Joker is great too

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

bornbytheriver posted:

Flippin' heck, Michael Porter Jr is basically winning the games for the Nuggets

The Jokic/Porter/Grant/Millsap frontcourt rotation is vicious. Which is good since they don’t have any healthy guards apart from Monte Morris

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Saw some good things from the sixers that game

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

DeimosRising posted:

The Jokic/Porter/Grant/Millsap frontcourt rotation is vicious. Which is good since they don’t have any healthy guards apart from Monte Morris

Vicious is an apt word. They dropped 43 points in 4 quarter, that's when big men are supposed to be tired. Does not help that SAS basically stopped giving two shits about defense in the 1st half.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm curious to see how the Lakers avoid playing small ball tonight without Dwight. Will they give the gleague guy a go?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

If I were a high seed I would dread playing OkC in the first. Even if you win it’s not going to be fun

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Shai looking :discourse:

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

That eurostep? by AD was awesome

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

DeimosRising posted:

If I were a high seed I would dread playing OkC in the first. Even if you win it’s not going to be fun

They are going to be a tough out for sure although I would rather play them than Portland or the Grizzlies with JJ, who go on these crazy hot streaks once or twice a game. Or like the Nuggets that may be staring down the Rockets in round 1 (which is usually before Harden turns to a pumpkin).

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Lol imagine your nickname going from Kobe Wade to cheese

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I am surprised LeBron is back in honestly I figured they'd try to cut 3-4 minutes off his playing time until the playoffs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This game is so boring I'm waiting until it's clock out time so I can go do some errands instead of watch this.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Lakers gave zero effort for like a minute there

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This is awhile ago but I'm still laughing Doris complimenting kuz for good defense while he was fouling

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Rick, the second just started!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

de curry GOAT posted:

Rick, the second just started!

Oh, it's only going to take like 20, 30 minutes to do what I have to do, maybe the game will pick up by then.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Is lil Wayne going to LeBron's school too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wow baze didn't get destroyed by lebron there

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol again at cp3 making all nba

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

LeBron lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Dort... just pass it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

de curry GOAT posted:

Dort... just pass it

Who are we to not want a man to go for it all

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BAZELY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Caruso :aaa: