Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Hi, this is too many pages to read someone tell me what happened.

I'm confirmed town, have two votes and can ask Ecco any question I like during night phase

This is the best game :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mithross posted:

This is also probably true. Good work! Cpig = MVP

Make some sensible posts already! :mad:

What do you think about the whole Lumpen/QPQ/trigirl/you item clusterfuck?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Oh, I deliver carpentry supplies, apparently including a hammer, except sometimes it's just a hammer without the supplies, or maybe that's just if you die you keep the boards to build a kickin home in the afterlife, and leave the hammer because dead people don't need hammers.

I don't know.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
eh close enough.

DOOMWALL STATUS: CLEARED.

I am very pleased. thank you all for indulging me.

expect the DOOMWALL to return for future days if posting continues to stagnate among a significant minority of players.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:toot:

##vote TM
##vote TM

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 4 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: TMMadman (7): QPQ, Mithross, Lumpen, PMom, Hiipfire, -Lumpen, Lumpen, LJ, -LJ, CPig, Rarity

QuoProQuid (1): TMM

PMom (0): LJ, -LJ, CPig, -CPig

:h: With 13 alive it took 7 votes to execute.

=================

Niko was having a very, very bad day. First, his curds this morning were soggy and limp. Second, he stubbed his toe on the table, and it gave him a nasty limp all day. But probably the worst thing was all the villagers surrounding him, throwing stones at him, and driving him inexorably into the sea. He first came to this village on a piece of driftwood many years ago, and though he didn't speak the language he learned enough to get by. He soon had a job, a home, and the beginnings of a family - things he never had as a pirate. But, it's an old Mereaux saying that you can take the snake out of the forest and it's still a snake. Niko was returned to the sea from whence he came, and his home was ransacked, revealing two key discoveries: bloodied rags ("mementos" from his past murders) and a strange medallion that purifies the soul from guilt.
"He should have just drunk himself to death," muttered one townie. "It's what I do when I'm 'shamed 'bout what I'd done."

:s: TMMadman, Eniko "Niko" Meladoz, Murderer (mafia-aligned godfather), was executed day 4. :s:

It is now Night 4.

Submit your actions post-haste!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hello Fair Thread, I am running time-consuming errands today and then going out with my roommate tonight. Since all the actions aren't in yet, I will not be available to open the game today unfortunately :(. But it will definitely start Friday morning/midday EDT so that's good.

Sorry again for the delay! 24+ hour nights suck I know!

(votecount ++)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Light on the flavor tonight/today sorry not sorry!

You all find Rarity and Mithross were killed! They were who they said they were!

:s: Rarity, Olympia Sztolaz, Spouse (town-aligned mason), was stabbed to death night 4. :s:

:s: Mithross, Vérnice Abbot, Carpenter (town-aligned roleblock enabler), was poisoned night 4. :s:

It is now Day 5!

:h: With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to execute.
:d: Day 5 deadline: Monday, September 7th, ~11PM EDT.

========

DAY FIVE CHALLENGE(S)

Sitting on Mithross's porch is a small blue vial of a strange white liquid. Type ##grab VIAL to grab vial!

Sitting on Rarity's porch is a long fishing spear, or harpoon. Type ##grab HARPOON to grab harpoon!

Inside Rarity's house is a PEARL. It is the eponymous Pearl of Port Lourde! Type ##grab PEARL to grab pearl! Have pearl good but also bad????

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
#grab harpoon

#grab vial

#grab pearl

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!
##grab harpoon

##grab vial

##grab pearl

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
##grab vial

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

ljtrigirl posted:

#grab harpoon

#grab vial

#grab pearl

New harpoon get!

New vial get!

New pearl get!

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Just in case syntax matters.

Also, now I have two of my own harpoons.

I didn't shoot last night because I didn't want to risk busdriver wifom.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

##vote Pmom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

##vote Pmom

You're going to lose us the game if you don't stop tunnelling on me.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Pinterest Mom posted:

You're going to lose us the game if you don't stop tunnelling on me.

Does that mean you think I'm good now? What changed your mind?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Only one vote? :)

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

(I kid, let's be cautious here)

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so guess what I copped someone last night and I found myself a scum

though I also had a fake scum result and I also got a town two nights ago so EHHHHHHHHH

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh btw the scum is PMom

the fake scum was BK

the town is fiery

(and meinberg didnt cop someone n1 so he's a butt)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

Does that mean you think I'm good now? What changed your mind?

I've thought you were probably good for the past two game days!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

What night did you cop BK?

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Pinterest Mom posted:

I've thought you were probably good for the past two game days!

No you didn't! You said I was scum definitely two days ago and I think yesterday too.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

What night did you cop BK?

N2

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Bahahahahhahahahahaha.

We should have lynch PMom four loving days ago like I wanted to.

Also, we're not autolynching until Hal gets in here because I totally thought he was cop and just want to be sure.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don't remember D2 very well, was BK a good frame target that night?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't remember D2 very well, was BK a good frame target that night?

Merk pushed him a bit and some people agreed on him but it didn't really go off and he ended being the only person who voted him

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Pinmom why did you visit me last night?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

Merk pushed him a bit and some people agreed on him but it didn't really go off and he ended being the only person who voted him

it's why I posted this

HiipFire posted:

btw is Ecco against having unreliable flips, cause both of these flips are like the opposite of what I expected

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I think it's allclaim day?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Pinmom why did you visit me last night?

Is the really the gambit you want to go with?

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

HiipFire posted:

it's why I posted this

Which flip were you surprised on?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

ljtrigirl posted:

Which flip were you surprised on?

The BK flip, since I got a scum result on him

ohh also I like to think I'm not an insane cop cause having the only cop be insane is pretty silly imo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Is the really the gambit you want to go with?

Is this the one YOU really want to go with?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

HiipFire posted:

ohh also I like to think I'm not an insane cop cause having the only cop be insane is pretty silly imo

You might be!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Is this the one YOU really want to go with?

Hiip says he has a scum result on me. I'm odds on favourites to die. I'm flipping VT.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

HiipFire posted:

Hmmmm. That would make fv scum and PMom good?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I believe your vanilla claim, but the thing is whether you are a goon or VT

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm gonna be honest here, after looking a little more closely I think pinmom just may be vt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

I believe your vanilla claim, but the thing is whether you are a goon or VT

So you agree that I didn't visit you?

• Locked thread