Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

apes wearing gold chains, but don't stereo type

I'm sick of the Italians too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

of course the comments are exactly what you would expect

such compassion

"silent majority" aka i'm not alone in my terrible beliefs, i'm just not allowed to say them because of the democrats!!

(none of these things are true)

"I'm not racist, but those drat blacks and their hip hops ruining my property values"

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

of course the comments are exactly what you would expect

such compassion

"silent majority" aka i'm not alone in my terrible beliefs, i'm just not allowed to say them because of the democrats!!

(none of these things are true)

I am perpetually disappointed by people's rush to be as self righteous as possible

Why im not completely calloused to it by now is anyones guess

Apr 7, 2003

Panty Saluter posted:

I am perpetually disappointed by people's rush to be as self righteous as possible

Why im not completely calloused to it by now is anyones guess

I like to turn that sort of person's rhetoric back on themselves. When they complain about taxes being too high, I suggest that they have some personal responsibility and live within their means. When they say that it's hard for working people to get by anymore, I say that anyone can make it with enough hard work.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

BooLoo posted:

re: lovely boring height chat

according to the doctors report I got at the end of my hospital stay, I've been overestimating my height by nearly 10cm for my entire adult life

nah they just took that out of your ankle

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

got spooked last night during a sudden blizzard driving to my gfs just outside the city

suddenly the snow is dropping like crazy, the road disappears and it looks like im going into hyperspace

had to drop from 75km/45mpg to 40km/25/mpg :/

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Shaggar posted:

nah they just took that out of your ankle

i also told them i was something like 15 american pounds heavier than it turned out i was.

thank christ they actually did all this themselves before they anesthetized me

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Vintersorg posted:

got spooked last night during a sudden blizzard driving to my gfs just outside the city

suddenly the snow is dropping like crazy, the road disappears and it looks like im going into hyperspace

kilometers per hour and miles per gallon?

get it together canada

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Vintersorg posted:

hyperspace snow is at the same time awesome and terrifying

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

BooLoo posted:

i also told them i was something like 15 american pounds heavier than it turned out i was.

never trust the user!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
cjs: gently caress, left my coffee at home :negative:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

never trust the user!!

:yeah:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

never trust the user!!

makes me wonder why they even ask

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
apparently last time i was put under the doctor said "you'll be falling asleep in three..." and i muttered quietly but defiantly "you can't make me"

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

TRON JEREMY posted:

apparently last time i was put under the doctor said "you'll be falling asleep in three..." and i muttered quietly but defiantly "you can't make me"

haha this is beautiful

makes me wonder why they even ask

agreed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TRON JEREMY posted:

lol

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

TRON JEREMY posted:

lol nice

I've only been down once and I just remember doing the countdown and bang, out. it's kinda scary

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

4K? (yes) Drones? (yes): BBC brings out big guns for Planet Earth II

:circlefap:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

BooLoo posted:

do they not have measuring tape or scales in Czech Republic ?

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
fun fact: a side effect of being put under twice so close together is becoming a total emotional wreck and i cried for hours for no reason when i woke up the second time. i wish they'd given me a heads up about that :p

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
its more funny for them if they don't

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Shaggar posted:

do they not have measuring tape or scales in Czech Republic ?

every single doctor or surgeon asked me last week also if i was pregnant. no idea why, maybe it's to see if you're clear headed or something, i've no idea

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
cjs: "we want this up by tomorrow or we're pulling the contract"

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Podima posted:

cjs: gently caress, left my coffee at home :negative:

:rip:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

BooLoo posted:

every single doctor or surgeon asked me last week also if i was pregnant. no idea why, maybe it's to see if you're clear headed or something, i've no idea

they're double checking since they cant trust their charts.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Radio Paranoia posted:

cjs: "we want this up by tomorrow or we're pulling the contract"

stay safe radio paranoia

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
booloo what did you do to yourself this time

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

BooLoo posted:

they probably get in big trouble if you're pregnant and they give you non-pregnant anesthesia

Apr 7, 2003

BooLoo posted:

fun fact: a side effect of being put under twice so close together is becoming a total emotional wreck and i cried for hours for no reason when i woke up the second time. i wish they'd given me a heads up about that :p

That happens to me whenever I realize I've wasted my life, it's no big deal

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
like that isn't a joke they litterrally cant trust that someone already asked you and its easy enough to ask again

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TRON JEREMY posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuSsSwg9MXs

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Shaggar posted:

like that isn't a joke they litterrally cant trust that someone already asked you and its easy enough to ask again

something could have changed in the last few days too, who knows

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

graph posted:

stay safe radio paranoia

contract work sucks because i would happily tell this person to gently caress off if they were my client, but they're not and i can potentially make a lot of money off the partnership with the employe so eh :rip:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

how close are you to finishing and launching?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

BooLoo posted:

what does a normal afternoon have to do with anesthesia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Radio Paranoia posted:

something could have changed in the last few days too, who knows

my wife takes accutane and they really don't want you to get pregnant on it (because there was a huge lawsuit about it in the early 2000s) so not only do they make you take a pregnancy test each month but the packaging they dispense it in has a little paper tab you have to tear off over each pill that looks like the pregnant lady busters logo.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Vintersorg posted:

how close are you to finishing and launching?

it's cloning an already existing webshop i built with a new skin and some extra doodles so it's not the end of the world, just that these people have been jerking me around for the past 2 weeks and it's only come out today that they want a whole new site

Apr 7, 2003

My knee surgery is on Tuesday. This forum is physically disintegrating.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Al! posted:

pregnant lady busters

new ghostbusters sounding fetishy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

TRON JEREMY posted:

i was being a loving idiot and decided that even though i am 35 and it is 2016 it would be cool to pretend i was a teenager in the 90's and was skating in a half pipe. broken fibia and some busted ligaments.

Shaggar posted:

i wish they'd actually done this, then they might have got the surgery right the first day.

• Locked thread