Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Zippy the Bummer posted:

did i psot this

i think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
10 months down the drain single today shots are flowing

gently caress me

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Eldercain posted:

10 months down the drain single today shots are flowing

gently caress me

:( bummer, ugh. be careful out there.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
My friend died yesterday so im sitting here drinking and being sad

just talked to her the night before :cry:

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
drunk tonight, one of my friends not inviting me to stuff and lying to me, very good feeling
gonna be drinking tomorrow as well

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

verbal enema posted:

I'm very sorry to hear that :smith: know that you are not drinking alone.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
stay safe and drink up thread. gently caress all this poo poo

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Another day, another night of pbeing pisse dup and acting the oval office at Tekken with some buddies over Parsec. Just want some 4P button-mashing fun.

verbal enema posted:

poo poo. I don't know what to say or even pretend to.

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

I finally got a variety pack of White Claw and I am sorely disappointed. What's the appeal of these drinks when you can buy vodka, club soda and any kind of fruit juice of your choosing? I just don't get it.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

verbal enema posted:

I'm very sorry.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Bioshuffle posted:

I finally got a variety pack of White Claw and I am sorely disappointed. What's the appeal of these drinks when you can buy vodka, club soda and any kind of fruit juice of your choosing? I just don't get it.

calories and bar drinking

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Is amaretto what Masaokis drank? Some weird poo poo like that, while he cooked steak on his toilet.

https://youtu.be/rdnQ0nO3AcY

Maybe it was sambuca. My apologies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this is a great cause of probation

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

You're all cool an' that, let's have another one.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Very excited to try my homemade gin. Not sure if going for vodka as the base was the right idea, but our store didn't have any Everclear.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Someone just gave me a big ol' handful of weed. I uh...I'm prety stoned.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
went out and bought weed because i hosed up my final remaining cart. now high as fuark

enjoy 😊☺️😊😽😽😊😽😊

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I too am smoking weed, sadly I'm having to conserve now, so no huge bowls just a little dugout, no clue when I might get another reup.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
because real Id is a gently caress I probably can't buy weed until mid November but a friend got me stoned last night and God I slept so well

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Checking in to say this handful of weed is making me super MEGA stoned. I'm baked, kid. Beked.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I was already really high when I started rolling this joint in my dumb little rolling machine so I can get even more more high but the first try I forgot to put the little crutch filter in and the second try I forgot to put the paper in and the third try I forgot to put the weed in

it's ok though I figured it out now and I am smoking a sad little thin joint because I am too high to roll a better one

also it took me 9 minutes to write this post I'm sure you are glad I invested the time

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm drunk

and sad

and in a week I'm gonna be fine and

drunk

and that's dope

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i am drunk as fcuk and i made a bug fop of ramen and im not even hungry i dont even want to eat it really

i am a fusking earthlord bitch you cant stop me no one can do what i fo

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I have a pound of chorizo that i'm waiting to cook until i'm at a perfect level of drunk and hungry.

I have 2 days left to make this happen

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
Playing video games

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Graduated from edibles to smoking and I'm sittin here thinking about how no one ever offered me weed in HS like all the anti-weed PSAs said they would. The thing that got me smoking is a pipe made from amethyst and a grinder with a cool sun and moon pattern on it.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i am drunk as fcuk and i made a bug fop of ramen and im not even hungry i dont even want to eat it really

i am a fusking earthlord bitch you cant stop me no one can do what i fo

I want to know what bug fop ramen is...but. Guys Ive been making great ramen. Have you ever tried making your own ramen broth?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

parthenocarpy posted:

this is a great cause of probation

Thank you for keeping Masao's videos alive.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6rrTROoZIw

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
slightly tipsy, but stopped drinking because i want to get proper drunk tomorrow
also been looking for a weed and acid plug but no luck as of now
have been spending quite a lot of money on alcohol

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i made a thing out of a one of thosse cooler things, the circular kind, i cut a hole on it at put a plactissc whoe in it and am sucking beer out of it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Laurenz posted:

slightly tipsy, but stopped drinking because i want to get proper drunk tomorrow
also been looking for a weed and acid plug but no luck as of now
have been spending quite a lot of money on alcohol

What kind of hell land do you live in that you can't find weed. :stonk:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
hmmm I should have eaten today before drinking

at least I'm not drunk posting in the wrong thread again lmao

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i really want mrs ngyuens springrolls right nowv god those were so good

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Another Friday, another night which is now Saturday morning getting trashed.

This is my life, isn't it?

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

What kind of hell land do you live in that you can't find weed. :stonk:

To be honest I haven't been actively looking very hard. Studying and other things getting in the way. Which is why I need the weed lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Laurenz posted:

To be honest I haven't been actively looking very hard. Studying and other things getting in the way. Which is why I need the weed lol

Well my advice to you is find a stoned teenager. They always know where to get weed. :eng101:

:siren: PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH CHILDREN LOOKING FOR DRUGS :siren:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I have bad weed finding problems. First off I'm old, second I live in a very weed illegal state. I've gone through periods of trying to cultivate a connect, like spending way too much time at the disc golf course. But it's never stable. I'm literally in the process of organizing things so I can move to a medical state near me so I can finally stop living in fear or without weed, because I end up drinking and it's a massive problem, but if I have herb I never drink.

I do have a buddy who's got solid connects but lives over an hour away, he's been kind and helped me out but it's an ordeal every time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You goons are making me sad. I think I should go smoke some weed.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
yeah how do none of y'all have even one friend who smokes weed. I've lived in 4 states and always had someone I knew who I could buy off of. even if it weren't legal here I still know a guy

geez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Eldercain posted:

yeah how do none of y'all have even one friend who smokes weed. I've lived in 4 states and always had someone I knew who I could buy off of. even if it weren't legal here I still know a guy

geez

great.