Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:lmao: that's significantly better actually, thank you. I like mushrooms

as apology for giving you so much poo poo about that terrible popsicle and because I realized I haven't actually participated for years, here is a selfie from a couple months ago

I know, too much jewelry, she never listens to a bird :rolleyes:

Once upon a time you were really nice to me when I really needed it and whenever I see you post my heart is gladdened that you still exist in this world. That is all! Thank you and have a lovely life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

💗 oh my heart. Thank you Desert Bus. That is so kind :) thank you and you're welcome and I hope your life is and has been and will be lovely too.

e: I liked your most recent selfie also, your hair has such a beautiful healthy looking texture :)

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Jun 13, 2024

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I know, too much jewelry, she never listens to a bird :rolleyes:
I think it's a perfectly cromulent amount of jewelry

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The more jewelry the better.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

💗 oh my heart. Thank you Desert Bus. That is so kind :) thank you and you're welcome and I hope your life is and has been and will be lovely too.

e: I liked your most recent selfie also, your hair has such a beautiful healthy looking texture :)

I forgot I made that post and then I was all "am i being creepy?" and then I realized you responded to it OK, AND then i realized this is a thread where we all post selfies and...

You're lookin' real pretty and the human you're perched on the same. Both of you keep up the good work!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

betty boof posted:

I think it's a perfectly cromulent amount of jewelry

UwUnabomber posted:

The more jewelry the better.

:hfive: sparklefriends :hfive:

Desert Bus posted:

I forgot I made that post and then I was all "am i being creepy?" and then I realized you responded to it OK, AND then i realized this is a thread where we all post selfies and...

You're lookin' real pretty and the human you're perched on the same. Both of you keep up the good work!

It was enormously kind of you DB. Even though I've been back and regularly participating around the site again for a while now I was a little more anxious about participating in the selfie space again just for random personal reasons... then I decided that I was much too in my own head about it, the people here are my friends and it was probably weirder at this point if I didn't just post a selfie in the selfie thread when I used to do it so often :lol:

so such a kind post from you immediately following it was exactly what I needed. Thank you :)

and it really does make me so happy to know I was able to provide some kindness for you also, back then when you needed it. That sort of thing has always mattered to me a lot. So thank you again, I did not find it creepy at all. :)

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I very much believe that there are good people out there and also very much believe that a lot of people only say something when they're mad about it.

I have trouble taking compliments but I firmly believe that compliments should be given. It makes for a happier society.

Lifehack: try to be nice to people and they will be nice back and get yourself stuck in a nice cycle with everyone.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Welcome back, LAB. You and your human are very pretty and kind!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2024/06/14/beavis-graffiti-detroit-artist/74099408007/

Free BVIS!

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
we must protect our nation's great graffiti artists

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m all for not having graffiti but goddamn 4 years for a tag? That’s more than a little extreme.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Crab Dad posted:

I’m all for not having graffiti but goddamn 4 years for a tag? That’s more than a little extreme.

I phone posted that in the wrong thread but yeah it's insane.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My wife and I celebrated 15 years of marriage yesterday.

My facial hair normally looks better than that

Also that camera angle somehow makes me look 40 pounds heavier than I really am

Also my smile is usually more natural than that

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I thought you were in your 20s? Was that just a forums joke over my head?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

oldpainless posted:

Oldpainless more like OldOldOld.

J/k man congrats on the milestone!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

betty boof posted:

we must protect our nation's great graffiti artists

Your tattoo is so good, betty :) I often have mixed opinions on portrait tattoos but something about her captures your vibe so well, I love it.

oldpainless posted:

You both look so happy together :) it is definitely a "smiling for the camera" smile but the love and joy behind it is so obvious and genuine. Congratulations on fifteen years and counting :lovebird:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Nobody else gonna say it?
Fine...
More like old divorceless.
Congrats duder!

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
rare makeup Ellie

betty boof has a new favorite as of 17:44 on Jun 16, 2024

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Gorgeous!!

Makeup, hair, brooch, everything is on point :)

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Gorgeous!!

Makeup, hair, brooch, everything is on point :)
I just wish I hadn't lost my Very Cleavagey Bra™ in the move :cry:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Weird lookin goatee braid
awwwe. Kitty giving return chin scritches

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I did an impromptu tiny vacation to Chicago and while I did not take any selfies nor has the person I visited sent me the pic we took, I still come bearing gifts. The small one with three legs is Tallulah. The giant one that looks half wolf is Rex. Tallulah seems to be an eternal puppy, Rex acts like a huge cat.

Also their kids room? The door looks like a bookcase. You'd never be able to find it. Cool as hell.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Saw Halluci Nation last night. I know, I know. A show where no one got hurt in the crowd and none of the bands had curse words in their name.

Anyway, finally a picture where I'm not the largest person in it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

UwUnabomber posted:

Saw Halluci Nation last night. I know, I know. A show where no one got hurt in the crowd and none of the bands had curse words in their name.

I just wanna say it warms my heart to see you so happy. Been following your life through this thread and I hope things continue this way :)

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

UwUnabomber posted:

Awesome! They used to be tribe called red, correct?
Oh hell yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNi__fnadTM

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
last night I went to see Drew MacDowell psychic tv, coil) and this is me in the way home on my second-favorite bridge in Portland

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

betty boof posted:

last night I went to see Drew MacDowell psychic tv, coil)

Is there a word greater than envy?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

I just wanna say it warms my heart to see you so happy. Been following your life through this thread and I hope things continue this way :)

I appreciate the reminder of how different things are cause I'm really going through it right now tbh.

And yeah they used to be A Tribe Called Red. My boyfriend is a big fan.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Rare masc selfie I might delete but I was feeling the stache vibe.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
hey y'all

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Waste of Breath posted:

Rare masc selfie I might delete but I was feeling the stache vibe.

You look confident and happy to be yourself, you are nailing the stache vibe!!! imo, keep it up :)

I hope I am not too late to do pet posting, a dove joined my house last year

He does not have quite the flair for selfie taking that Amadeus enjoys

However he lets me put little bandanas on him

slash around him

He has also, a cape

We call him Pigeon,
he's a good pigeon.

Ellie and Una I feel like you two also just look so comfortable and confident as yourselves these days, and it makes me so happy to see it. I hope it is true :)

...that pillow is very rude though

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 18:01 on Jun 20, 2024

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You look confident and happy to be yourself, you are nailing the stache vibe!!! imo, keep it up :)

I hope I am not too late to do pet posting, a dove joined my house last year

He does not have quite the flair for selfie taking that Amadeus enjoys

However he lets me put little bandanas on him

slash around him

He has also, a cape

We call him Pigeon,
he's a good pigeon.

How does it feel to know you just made the cutest post on the internet?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

hahaha thank you :) I loved Quadramind and their kitty boop and all your good dogs too, and wanted to respond in kind

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

once my mom dies and i got this place to myself half the living room is turning into a huge cage with a bunch of songbirds and a pond for fish and probably geckos and anoles etc.

i don't like bigger birds that have the intelligence of a toddler and are covered in weapons and i sure as hell don't have the skills to train them

but this is not the thread for bird talk

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I think it is the thread for good vibes and being good to each other and I wonder if it wouldn't make a good pet picture posting thread too. I don't think PYF has one of those right?

I present for consideration,

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
A very distinguished little birb!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I think it is the thread for good vibes and being good to each other and I wonder if it wouldn't make a good pet picture posting thread too. I don't think PYF has one of those right?

I present for consideration,

there are so many good pets that get posted in so so many threads that i cannot keep track of them. i think PYF has a post cute pics thread which should cover this subject matter?

Pepperbutt says :justpost:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

What a lovely dove!

Took the day off, went to a bar, got drunk and tried not to crack up in the bathroom.

I never go out anymore but the place was empty and it was pretty nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Not my pet but I went to watch a movie at my buddy's house the other day and saw his girlfriends cat.

And I saw these guys in an underground parking garage.