Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Lord posted:

I feel bad for the Turks who spent like a century building a modern nation only to have it taken away by a spiteful gremlin

imagine how the roman empire felt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bump

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
gently caress you Ergo Dan! I'm not using this fraggy keyboard and you can't make me

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

To my knowledge, nothing's happened.

Trump's a useless bitch-made piece of poo poo.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/875105289661501442

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Isn't this a little late considering Erdogan's cartoonishly evil dictatorship for life status over his country?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lol is this like a traditional turkish burn or something

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

good

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

For every heroic Erdogan guard (defender of the Turkish Republic) we arrest i hope we purge at least 3 traitorous Gulenists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Fat Lowtax posted:

For every heroic Erdogan guard (defender of the Turkish Republic) we arrest i hope we purge at least 3 traitorous Gulenists.
napalm the state of pennsylvania too

• Locked thread