Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Treasurer

We aren't really interested in anything besides signing rights here.

Hmm .. yeah alright. We'll sign over or mod them to you as appropriate if you go nay. No coins for you though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Sighence posted:

Hmm .. yeah alright. We'll sign over or mod them to you as appropriate if you go nay. No coins for you though.

Sounds good to us. We accept.

eliasswift
Jan 12, 2021

Now, let's count up your sins!

Omobono posted:

gambol councilmember

Sure.
We pay you one gold piece and you pass on this dilemma

High Scholar

As somewhat sarcastic as this offer probably was, House Daucus would like to accept.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Gambol

It was bolded, I meant it.
Pleasure doing business.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

eliasswift posted:

High Scholar

As somewhat sarcastic as this offer probably was, House Daucus would like to accept.
Witnessed!

Bellmaker posted:

Sounds good to us. We accept.
Witnessed! Although note that, since no Coins are changing hands, this is not binding/enforceable for either side.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hey Pinchay, y’all been pretty quiet!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

First Cousin Twice Removed

Pinchay does not have a large stake in this decision. The reorganization of the House, after the departure of the Heroic Phelddagrif to the foreign wastes of Gloomhaven, has taken precedence

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Slaan posted:

First Cousin Twice Removed

Pinchay does not have a large stake in this decision. The reorganization of the House, after the departure of the Heroic Phelddagrif to the foreign wastes of Gloomhaven, has taken precedence

Understandable, we have all lost comrades to the foreign wastes of Gloomhaven o7

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

E: doublepost?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

How many councilmembers does House Pinchay have left now?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

4 total I think

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted

foreman

I'm not quite sure.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Reign of Queen Constance I, Dilemma 6, Resolution

Vote Results posted:

Votes Pass and gather Power
Gains 3 Power (current: 13).
Gains 1 Coins (current: 8).

Votes Aye
Spends 9 Power (current: 3).
Gains 0 Coins minus 1 from Agreement (current: 17).

Votes Nay
Bets 1 Power (current: 7).
Gains 0 Coins (current: 30).

Gains 3 Power (current: 15).
Gains 1 Coins gains 1 from Agreement (current: 33).

Votes Nay
Bets 1 Power (current: 7).
Gains 0 Coins (current: 5).

House Gambol(2), Dukes of Solad is the current Leader.

Vote Outcome posted:

Envelope opened: -
N/A.

Resources and Stability change:

There currently are 17 cards in the Dilemma deck.

Chronicle stickers: 47

Updated.

Reign of Queen Constance I, Dilemma 7

History of the Kingdom of Ankist posted:

Hall of Rulers

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +20 Cohesion

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +5 Dissent

Storyline:

Storyline:

Storyline:

- Foreman/Sitting Councilmember: Slaan (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: LPFinale (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: scavy131 (also Treasurer)

- High Scholar/Sitting Councilmember: oldskool (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Bellmaker
- Treasurer/Negotiator: SporkChan

Dilemma 7 posted:

Stakes:

Active Event(s)

Current destination: Beyond the Obisian Planes
:siren::siren::siren:
A 48h voting window is now open!
- Sitting Councilmembers can send me a PM/Email with their final decision. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Treasurers can now start bribing. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Senators are free to discuss the Dilemma and provide their feedback. Don't forget that every choice could have consequences that are not spelled out outright on the front of the card! Also, please remember that the thread is the main discussion platform for your vote intention - the Sheet is only to be used when discussing high level strategy, bargaining strategies and items on the sheet itself.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jul 20, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Looks like I made a mistake - I thought Lethe had agreed to same agreement Daucus had - fixing it now!

EDIT: should be fixed now.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jul 20, 2021

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I thought all the scholars blew up, why do we have to keep doing this?

I’m not sure we care about... bug juice or fire squiggles. Fire may improve this black powder? I’m not drinking bug juice.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Pesticides or steam engines?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Bellmaker posted:

I thought all the scholars blew up, why do we have to keep doing this?

Gambol senator
It keeps happening :stairs:

Anyways, if it were up to me we'd leave this decision to the rest of the council.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

High Scholar

Drink the bugs, or cook the bugs?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

oldskool posted:

High Scholar

Drink the bugs, or cook the bugs?

I like a bit of toasted bug. Maybe they'll help us to see the future. :v:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Foreperson

This organic based fire creator sounds interesting. Particularly if it helps building things faster as it seems

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019

Omobono posted:

Anyways, if it were up to me we'd leave this decision to the rest of the council.

Sitting Councilmember

I'm inclined to agree.

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Sitting Councilmember

What an interesting science experiment. The central box, or frame I guess, it's hard to tell if the sides are solid or some kind of mesh. The Aye option involves bugs and what looks like a candle, so possibly some insect extract? Perfumes or insect repellant perhaps? Nay of course involves flame, but the second symbol seems to indicate either water or at least something flowing. With the pulley drawing underneath I'm inclined to believe some kind of steam engine/waterpump.

So either Aye for learning Biochemistry, or Nay for Steam Power? Now that's a neat toss-up. Or we could pass since that's a lot of power available. I guess the decision's really down to the members from Pinchay and Daucus for this one.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

So what now?

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017

Sitting Councilmember

Whelp, how about an offer then since everyone's commitments and interests seem at best philosophical.

House Cyfoeth offers the following deal to Houses Daucus and Pinchay
House Cyfoeth will pay each house 3 coins to either Pass and Gather or Vote 1 with no more than 1 Power for either side (to be declared along with deal acceptance)
This offer will only be valid if both Houses Daucus and Pinchay accept.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Can't send a reminder on discord but please remember that the deadline for the vote is on about 10h!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Looks like Pinchay isn't interested, so I guess we'll vote Nay...

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reign of Queen Constance I, Dilemma 7, Resolution

Vote Results posted:

Votes Nay
Spends 2 Power (current: 11).
Gains 0 Coins gains 2 from Storyline bonus: (current: 10).

Gains 4 Power (current: 7).
Gains 1 Coins (current: 18).

Gains 4 Power (current: 11).
Gains 1 Coins (current: 31).

Votes Nay
Spends 15 Power (current: 0).
Gains 0 Coins gains 2 from Storyline bonus: (current: 35).

Votes Nay
Spends 7 Power (current: 0).
Gains 0 Coins gains 2 from Storyline bonus: (current: 7).

House Daucus(5), Dukes of Olwyn is the current Leader.

Vote Outcome posted:

Envelope opened: 10

This is the Scythe LP from now on.

Resources and Stability change:

There currently are 19 cards in the Dilemma deck.

Chronicle stickers: -

No changes.
The end of Queen Constance I's reign.

Houses - Final scores posted:

Hidden Agendas

Hidden Agenda: Moderate(5), 14x
Open Agenda(s): Morale(P)(first), 3x
Final Power: 11(first), 4x
Final Coins: 10.
Total: 21 Agenda Points

Hidden Agenda: Opportunist(2), 7x
Open Agenda(s): Wealth(P)
Final Power: 7(second), 1x
Final Coins: 18(third), 2x
Total: 10 Agenda Points

Hidden Agenda: Greedy(1), 7x
Open Agenda(s): Welfare(P)Wealth(N)(fifth), -3x Welfare(N)(fourth), -1x
Final Power: 11(first), 4x
Final Coins: 31(second), 6x
Total: 13 Agenda Points

Hidden Agenda: Opulent(3), 10x
Open Agenda(s): Influence(P)(second), 1x Knowledge(P)
Storyline Bonus: 2x
Final Power: 0.
Final Coins: 35(first), 6x
Total: 19 Agenda Points

Hidden Agenda: Extremist(8), 8x
Open Agenda(s):
Final Power: 0.
Final Coins: 7.
Total: 8 Agenda Points

Prestige & Crave
1st place: House Pinchay(7), Dukes of Gamam, gains
2nd place: House Daucus(5), Dukes of Olwyn, gains
3rd place: House Cyfoeth(4), Dukes of Coden, gains
4th place: House Gambol(2), Dukes of Solad, gains
Last place: House Lethe(12), Dukes of Natar, gains
  • House Pinchay has received one additional because they completed a House Achievement.

• House Lethe has received an extra because they completed completed an House Achievement!

I have updated your House's Sheet with the Prestige/Crave score and updated the Alignment tracker with the Agendas you've picked so far. I've also marked down Achievement progress for the Houses that have managed to do them! These will remain secret until they are complete and will be revealed together with the bonus they provide then.

New Ruler's reign - Setup posted:

Chronicle Aging:

Resource Legacy

Story Legacy

Achievements Legacy

Prestige/Crave Rankings posted:

House Gambol(2), Dukes of Solad: 39x, 17x
House Cyfoeth(4), Dukes of Coden: 37x, 5x
House Daucus(5), Dukes of Olwyn: 35x, 12x
House Pinchay(7), Dukes of Gamam: 33x, 13x
House Lethe(12), Dukes of Natar: 30x, 17x
(P:12, C:16)
- Foreman/Sitting Councilmember: Inadequately (also Treasurer)
(P:12, C:10)
- Sitting Councilmember: Omobono (also Treasurer)
(P:9, C:11)
- Sitting Councilmember: Sighence (also Treasurer)
(P:9, C:11)
- High Scholar/Sitting Councilmember: TravelLog (also Treasurer)
(P:11, C:10)
- Sitting Councilmember: SporkChan
- Treasurer/Negotiator: Covski
  • House Pinchay will have to discard one of the Positive Open Agedas assigned to them!
  • House Lethe can choose to assign one of their negative Open Agendas to another House. If they do so, they'll also pay them 2 Coins.
  • House Daucus may decide to pick an unassigned Positive Open Agenda (remember the limit is 2!) OR discard a Negative Open Agenda assigned to them.

Hidden Agendas & Picking Order posted:

The House with the least Prestige is the first to pick, while the House with the most Prestige is the last. In case of a tie, the order is based on the "nobility" of the House itself, determined by the "House Number" on your House Sheet (the highest the number, the highest the nobility). The picking order for this reign is:
  • First Pick: House Lethe(12), Dukes of Natar
  • House Pinchay(7), Dukes of Gamam
  • House Daucus(5), Dukes of Olwyn
  • House Cyfoeth(4), Dukes of Coden
  • Last Pick: House Gambol(2), Dukes of Solad
  • The current Sitting Councilmember for each House has 48h to submit their tiered preference for Hidden Agendas through PM/Email, putting all six in a scale from Tier 1 (want most) to Tier 6 (want least). You will be assigned the first Agenda available according to the picking order. NOTE: one Agenda is removed at random before the first House picks.
  • We need the Name of the next Ruler! Everyone is invited to submit their name of choice itt, the most popular will become the next puppet King!
  • It is time to give Constance I a nice epitaph (even if they most certainly probably are not dead). A few words or a sentence should do! The most popular (or my favorite, in case there's a tie) will be forever engraved in the OP, together with...
  • A picture to represent Constance I's portrait in the Hall of Rulers. You can grab one online, draw it yourself, paper machè it, the sky is the limit.
The time window is the same for the Agendas. If I get everything before the 48h window, I'll run the update then.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jul 22, 2021

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hysadora would be so proud of us :allears:

We finally got that dang cheevo done, nice. Y'all know how to make the people unhappy, what a bunch of Debbie Downers :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Wow, Queen Constance had a really mixed run.

On one hand, we've got the steam engine, the mock glass tower, Laprom's expedition around the world, hygenic funerals, price controls on Ash Bread, and divinatory (hallucinatory?) blue grapes.

On the other hand, we've got the fisherman evicted during the construction of the glass tower, a mutinied expedition ship populated by mutineers, telescopes are now a restricted item, and the odd person dying from blue grape overuse.

May I suggest a motto like (translated into Latin) "Every rose has its thorn" or some such?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We are missing monikers and portrait for Constance and a name for the new ruler!

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
King Steam Giant the First

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Queen Sekiha Tenkyoken the first.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

That Italian Guy posted:

We are missing monikers and portrait for Constance and a name for the new ruler!

Queen Constance the Beloved, given the morale of Ankist.

for a new king name uhhhhhh how about King Newcomen the First?

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Jul 23, 2021

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

Bellmaker posted:

Queen Constance the Beloved, given the morale of Ankist.

for a new king name uhhhhhh how about King Newcomen the First?

I agree with all of these things. The steam engine will thunder on!

Now watch him die in 2-3 decisions.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

There is an odd omission in the Annals of the Kingdom of Ankist when it comes to Queen Constance I. The pages are simply missing from the tome; nonetheless, we know that the Queen, as beloved as she was, stroke fear in the hearts of some of her subjects. History is unclear on why that is, but we know for sure that during her reign, Ankist was able to discover the lost Salaan League remnants and the Steam Giant.

Reign of King Newcomen I, Dilemma 1

History of the Kingdom of Ankist posted:

Hall of Rulers

Storyline: - Ending bonus: +5 Dissent

Storyline:

Storyline:

Storyline:

- Foreman/Sitting Councilmember: Inadequately (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Omobono (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: Sighence (also Treasurer)

- High Scholar/Sitting Councilmember: TravelLog (also Treasurer)

- Sitting Councilmember: SporkChan
- Treasurer/Negotiator: Covski

Dilemma 1 posted:

Resources and Stability

Stakes:

Active Event(s)

Current destination: Beyond the Obisian Planes
A 48h voting window is now open!
- Sitting Councilmembers can send me a PM/Email with their final decision. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Treasurers can now start bribing. Please consult the OP if you need a refresher on the rules!
- Senators are free to discuss the Dilemma and provide their feedback. Don't forget that every choice could have consequences that are not spelled out outright on the front of the card! Also, please remember that the thread is the main discussion platform for your vote intention - the Sheet is only to be used when discussing high level strategy, bargaining strategies and items on the sheet itself.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

For the moment, I'm inclined to let the council sort this out with a slight preference for a nay outcome. I'm sure our Librarian Chancellor can decipher these visions on their own and d so in time to prevent/solve the problem.

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

Senator

So, what, everyone sits in a circle, munching bread? How expensive would that be? No, this divination is going straight into someone's pocket, and I don't think it's worth it.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
That Italian Guy: Your "History of Ankist" section is missing the recent Steam Giant story card.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

House Lethe
Mobile Senator

If we put all this effort into determining that this bread DOES work, ignoring it seems unwise? Money has never been of consequence before.

I’m not sure how much we care about this yet, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

whitehelm posted:

That Italian Guy: Your "History of Ankist" section is missing the recent Steam Giant story card.

Thanks!