Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jiro posted:

I thought he just had a hate boner against Pfizer and the US govt being pretty lax on letting them put drugs out with gnarly side effects.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I push my cart out of the parking lot over a hill because I care about the working man having an income and Bubbles has to feed Ner Ner and poo poo-rock somehow

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jiro posted:

I thought he just had a hate boner against Pfizer and the US govt being pretty lax on letting them put drugs out with gnarly side effects.

my cousin got the jab and look what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScmU67uwZGc&t=8s

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/JoseAssistant/status/1620251848514101248

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tablet guy rules

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Mob posted:

I push my cart out of the parking lot over a hill because I care about the working man having an income and Bubbles has to feed Ner Ner and poo poo-rock somehow

:hmmyes:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mob posted:

my cousin got the jab and look what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScmU67uwZGc&t=8s

I mean this exact same thing happened after my fourth booster.....

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/hunktears/status/1620225674257760258?s=46&t=TYh-WBYDUOpwLciYSwDfTA

Elby is onto something here

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Paul Walter Hauser keeps kayfabe and Satnam is over brother
https://twitter.com/latelateshow/status/1620301243540443136

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

fez_machine posted:

Paul Walter Hauser keeps kayfabe and Satnam is over brother
https://twitter.com/latelateshow/status/1620301243540443136

James Corden still has a show?I thought he had pissed back off to England because people were criticising him too much.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Germansimp posted:

James Corden still has a show?I thought he had pissed back off to England because people were criticising him too much.

Still criticised less in America than he was in the UK though

No idea why America keeps giving out least likeable personalities TV shows, Piers Morgan getting the CNN gig will never be topped for making no loving sense.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

forkboy84 posted:

No idea why America keeps giving out least likeable personalities TV shows, Piers Morgan getting the CNN gig will never be topped for making no loving sense.

He bounced off America and is back here I do believe.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

He bounced off America and is back here I do believe.

Oh yeah, he was on morning TV & then got kicked off morning TV. Or walked off in a huff when the weatherman called him out for being a bit racist

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

forkboy84 posted:

Oh yeah, he was on morning TV & then got kicked off morning TV. Or walked off in a huff when the weatherman called him out for being a bit racist

Because Piers Morgan was mentioned, I have to remind you all that Stephen Fry once defined "Countryside" as "Murdering Piers Morgan".

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Germansimp posted:

he apologized for being an rear end in a top hat at the restaurant and slunk back here

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Because Piers Morgan was mentioned, I have to remind you all that Stephen Fry once defined "Countryside" as "Murdering Piers Morgan".

Goddamn that's a sick burn

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Germansimp posted:

It's ending in April. We still have to deal with him through the spring.

fez_machine posted:

Satnam is over brother

My parents watched some AEW with me shortly after Satnam's debut and let me tell you, "Big Man" just works on people immediately.

God bless Paul Walter Hauser for throwing Jarret under the bus, "Clearly on his last run as a wrestler" or whatever.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Wild that he’s booked already

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1620436823708418048?s=20&t=3HdLDdl1tyogAnZZ8NLryA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hell yes Ibushi wrestling again

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

lmao they tweeted this the minute his contract ended

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

if tony doesn't sign him I'll freak

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

He may not want to move to the U.S.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't think he needs to be signed. Let him do a PPA appearance on his schedule and just come over for sick matches at his leisure. I imagine that's a bigger priority for him than winning titles or wrestling every week at this point.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

his priority should be to reunite with kenny and run roughshod on the entire freakin aew division!!!

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

forkboy84 posted:

Many people still associate British accent with intelligence regardless of what they actually say

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

his priority should be to reunite with kenny and run roughshod on the entire freakin aew division!!!

real loser ex energy

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/puroresuflow/status/1620437951145734146?s=46&t=em1VNAXaFlil4UmacoQpSQ

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

lmao they tweeted this the minute his contract ended

Hell yeah

Dacap posted:

Many people still associate British accent with intelligence regardless of what they actually say

Must be about the only country left that does, including Britain.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

:sickos:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he was so close to being in the rumble :(

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

He's definitely the kind of character who seems as happy in the Tokyo Dome as in BASEMENT MON☆STAR. If you told me his first show Freelance was something as small as Ganbare Pro or even Baka Gaijin + Friends it'd totally be believable

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he was so close to being in the rumble :(

Pfew, imagine how embarrassing that would've been for him

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i'm imagining "not at all"

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

More brutal than trying to break his own neck 40 times a match, you say

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Looking forward to Ibushi challenging TAJIRI for the Kyushu Pro Title

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i guess that guy is respected and reliable but i still want to attribute "here's what you can expect from kota ibushi in the near future" to 'a dumb rear end'. i apologize

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i guess that guy is respected and reliable but i still want to attribute "here's what you can expect from kota ibushi in the near future" to 'a dumb rear end'. i apologize

i mean you aren't wrong at all

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Tony if you gently caress up signing God's Perfect Idiot Kota I will never forgive you

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't think he needs to be signed. Let him do a PPA appearance

Agreed, put Ibushi in The Wingmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Tony if you gently caress up signing God's Perfect Idiot Kota I will never forgive you

kota ibushi ever signing a contract ever again watch.