Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

I'm not a moron bro, I can figure out when something is fake. Especially from someone like you.

Or you'r scum not wanting to participate because it would help the town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

my flavor is european swallow. Since flavor is important in this game, maybe that'll convince you idiots.

This scum bro just outted himself. Everyone knows european swallows are scummy as gently caress.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

Or you'r scum not wanting to participate because it would help the town

do you just assume I have no mental faculties or something? "HM LET ME DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE SUPER OBVIOUS"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

This scum bro just outted himself. Everyone knows european swallows are scummy as gently caress.

you should consider forming actual opinions

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

do you just assume I have no mental faculties or something? "HM LET ME DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE SUPER OBVIOUS"

well gee Kashuno, everyone else was participating...why wouldn't you? oh right you're scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

well gee Kashuno, everyone else was participating...why wouldn't you? oh right you're scum

funny how I was the first loving person to post the decyphering.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Like I was THE person participating until I realized it was all gibberish. KK you are either scum or you're more of an idiot than I originally thought. It's stunning how incapable of logical thought you are.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

funny how I was the first loving person to post the decyphering.

of what? Infinitum posted the loving website to use, so you just spit it out...I had all ready done the same thing, just not posted it.

:clap: congratufuckinglations you copy pasted something with no analysis

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Please fill up the next few pages with useless bickering, that'll be real helpful later on.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

also I think CPig is also scum, because he posted I was a lyncher because I thought someone was scum.

Yes Cpig, people are going to find people scummy. The fact that you jump straight to lyncher makes me think you are either a lyncher or scum trying to save your scum buddy kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

of what? Infinitum posted the loving website to use, so you just spit it out...I had all ready done the same thing, just not posted it.

:clap: congratufuckinglations you copy pasted something with no analysis

because it was loving gibberish you incapable buffoon

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

also I think CPig is also scum, because he posted I was a lyncher because I thought someone was scum.

Yes Cpig, people are going to find people scummy. The fact that you jump straight to lyncher makes me think you are either a lyncher or scum trying to save your scum buddy kashuno

Neither I, nor Cpig, are the only ones who said your case on me is weak. it's embarrassingly bad, you might wanna consider going back into retirement

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

that was the only thing you posted, you didn't post jack poo poo and you trying to change history that you were THE person playing along is complete bullshit

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Perhaps you guys should just chill the gently caress down and nobody should turbo anyone before half the game's even had a chance to post

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Neither I, nor Cpig, are the only ones who said your case on me is weak. it's embarrassingly bad, you might wanna consider going back into retirement

its not bad, its THE ONLY loving THING IN THE GAME BECAUSE WE WERE IN JOKEPHASE

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

that was the only thing you posted, you didn't post jack poo poo and you trying to change history that you were THE person playing along is complete bullshit

Because I read it and was like HMM WHAT IS THIS GIBBERISH and went back to read it a few times before being like 'hm no this is fake'

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Look at this scummy poo poo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Propaganda Machine posted:

Why would you want to waste a daykill on D1?

He's trying to lead us, but I didn't vote for him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Please fill up the next few pages with useless bickering, that'll be real helpful later on.

Rarity posted:

Perhaps you guys should just chill the gently caress down and nobody should turbo anyone before half the game's even had a chance to post

If I flip town, you will have tons of information

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

What do you want us to do Kashuno, post for 20 pages of joking around and have literally nothing to go on?

Or start discussion with a weak case that gets everyone to respond and we have a starting point?

You are loving retarded

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

HOW DARE I MAKE ACCUSATIONS. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON.

That's because there is nothing to go on. I made a theory, I posted it, and you fell for it completely. I knew going in that scum wouldn't want to participate, and you fell for the trap

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
This is getting a little too FYAD for my fragile constitution.

##vote gannyGrabber

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

If I flip town, you will have tons of information

ahahaha, scum tell...

he said "If"

gee, I wonder why

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

What do you want us to do Kashuno, post for 20 pages of joking around and have literally nothing to go on?

Or start discussion with a weak case that gets everyone to respond and we have a starting point?

You are loving retarded

who said I wanted to sit in joke phase, or even implied that?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

ahahaha, scum tell...

he said "If"

gee, I wonder why

:laffo: you're reaching buddy.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: you're reaching buddy.

that's not a reach, you slipped up. You subconsciously know you're scum, and that's why you said if

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Run the cipher through a keypad.

I'll just decode the first word with it.
DEF
TUV
ABC
JKL

Like even though it was a joke, I'm starting to feel it would have been interesting to leave it running for a while.
See who was helping and who wasn't.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That's... actually a really good point

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the problem is people have said your case sucked, and you were immediately defensive and hostile about it. You accused cpig of being scum and didn't even have the mental ability to comprehend why he voted you. You're not interested in a discussion, you're interested in pushing a narrative and you can try it again on someone who might actually take your poo poo but it won't be me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

that's not a reach, you slipped up. You subconsciously know you're scum, and that's why you said if

I use if all the time when scum or town, because I am the only person with that knowledge.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Rarity posted:

That's... actually a really good point

Which, the scumslip or letting the riddle sit there for a minute?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

the problem is people have said your case sucked, and you were immediately defensive and hostile about it. You accused cpig of being scum and didn't even have the mental ability to comprehend why he voted you. You're not interested in a discussion, you're interested in pushing a narrative and you can try it again on someone who might actually take your poo poo but it won't be me.

really? Why is Cpig the only one I've accused then

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

really? Why is Cpig the only one I've accused then

Because Cpig voted you

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

cpig isn't the only one voting me

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

or was

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

Man i was just about done the puzzle and you pre-empted me. Diiiiiick

##vote Khris Kruel

you mean this vote?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
a clearly joke vote?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

you mean this vote?

right, I find cpig scummy because he instantly jumped to lyncher...

and he didn't mention lyncher in his vote...he mentioned it after. I find him scummy for the lyncher comment, not his vote on me

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

clearly you're just making poo poo up now kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Khris Kruel posted:

defending scum buddy?

You're full of poo poo, you didn't mention Kashuno at all in your vote

I'm glad you know more about whats in my head than I do!

(idiot)

• Locked thread