Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

hoping for lots of "you're getting sacked in the morning" chants tonight

You think they'll wait until the end of the season or until Newcastle are mathematically out of Europe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Shrapnig posted:

You think they'll wait until the end of the season or until Newcastle are mathematically out of Europe?

end of the season op

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/10m-cost-of-sacking-erik-ten-hag-could-keep-him-in-man-united-job-tfmrs6rk8

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
who won

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

This has been a really sack-lite season, let's hope next year makes up for it

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

if we don't count Lopetegui (which we should, and I'm making a face about it), there were three official sackings:

Paul Heckingbottom
Steve Cooper
Roy Hodgson

so whoever said that

otoh we need a ruling from sex ghost as to when the cut-off for a 23-24 sacking is, because you can potentially then count Moyes, De Zerbi and probably a few others over the next couple of weeks

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

If they work until the last game of the season then it's not an in-season sacking imo

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
agree

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

if the answer is 3 then I think there are a couple of 5s but this barry loving shitpeas also wins a prize for this, which is a full lmao

Barry Shitpeas posted:

One sacking. Pep

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

If they work until the last game of the season then it's not an in-season sacking imo

Yeah any sackings between now and the start of next season are off-season sackings and do not count imo

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Yeah any sackings between now and the start of next season are off-season sackings and do not count imo

What if ETH is sacked before the FA Cup final?

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

the sex ghost posted:

This season has not finished OP, take off your EPL tinted glasses!!

Moyes and De Zerbi and Poch and Klopp should all count, and possibly others if I've forgotten about them too

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wazzerphuk posted:

This season has not finished OP, take off your EPL tinted glasses!!

Moyes and De Zerbi and Poch and Klopp should all count, and possibly others if I've forgotten about them too
remind me how many games west ham and Brighton and liverpool played this season after their managers left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

FullLeatherJacket posted:

if the answer is 3 then I think there are a couple of 5s but this barry loving shitpeas also wins a prize for this, which is a full lmao

by price is right rules I am the clear winner