Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best team so far?
This poll is closed.
Warriors 117 48.35%
Raptors 39 16.12%
Bulls 15 6.20%
TrailBlazers 25 10.33%
Grizzlies 46 19.01%
Total: 242 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Glad to see Kevin Durant is still alive. And good at basketball. The NBA needs an MVP now that LeBron is fading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

PantsFreeZone posted:

The NBA needs an MVP now that LeBron is fading.

Balding jokes are unfair

Bronsonite
Jul 29, 2010
DC comics had a supervillain who was the personification of cocaine. The Utah Jazz have [url= http://imgur.com/gallery/kzZ7sUd]Quinn Snyder.[/url]

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

PantsFreeZone posted:

Glad to see Kevin Durant is still alive. And good at basketball. The NBA needs an MVP now that LeBron is fading.

They do. His name is Jimmy Gets Buckets.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Latest All-Star returns!!!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Davis went from being a coaches pick (for injury replacement) to being the third leading vote getter in just one season. That's pretty cool.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Didn't know Nick Young was in the front court

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
"when i told him we'd get back together to do bigger and better things on a basketball court after playing basketball i obviously wasn't talking about basketball. i just meant we'd set up some great charities next year or something. also friendship. you guys are so silly sometimes."

hitze posted:

Latest All-Star returns!!!

holy poo poo, go steph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Happy 2015.

• Locked thread