Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
badtitties
Nov 23, 2001

The greatest survivor
that ever lived...

:911::911::911::911:
AHHH!!!

Now THAT poo poo is scary.

Now that I look at that picture though, she kinda looks like "kswizzle" if she died her hair pink and worked out a little.

Someone post a side by side comparison so we can make sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philly
Aug 3, 2005

If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all.

badtitties posted:

What the hell is a "power snatch"???

Either a style of weight lifting, or we just might have a hot dog down a hallway situation.

That or a super vagina. Like she does kegels in her sleep and the like. POWER SNATCH, AWAY!

Randomosity
Sep 21, 2003
My stalker WAS watching me...
2 Little Updates:

First, my roommate here at Marist College went to Trumbull High, and remembers a blonde Kate Stewart. He didn't recognize the pictures, although he remembers her having blonde hair.

Second, my brother goes to FU and says that their online service package (a customized version of CampusPipeline called 'StagWeb') lists every undergrad, and there is no Katie Stewart listed. There is an NAME REMOVED Stewart, however. She is listed on facebook, but as a Marist student, I can't look at the profile. The pictures does have 2 girls: 1 with Blonde and 1 with brown hair.

We need someone with Fairfield Facebook access to research EDIT: 32 Has the name, removing.

Randomosity fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Sep 28, 2005

Jul 21, 2001

Randomosity posted:

We need someone with Fairfield Facebook access to research A.

Already done it man. She's friends with a girl from TH22, but that's all I know. Also, may want to edit out her name. The only name we wanted to put up for real was Kate because we thought it was a pseudonym, little did we know.

Update coming in a minute.

Hoyt
Mar 23, 2005

Too cool for school
So, Pitbull, if things work out your way, do you think you would actually try and go back to school for a night? If on the 100:1 chance its an attractive female?

Also, I laughed when she asked you if you pop your collar, you green-lighter!

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall

Hoyt posted:

So, Pitbull, if things work out your way, do you think you would actually try and go back to school for a night? If on the 100:1 chance its an attractive female?

Also, I laughed when she asked you if you pop your collar, you green-lighter!

Hoyt, at this point man, I don't care if this chick looked like [insert your ideal female form here because I have weird taste in chicks sometimes, as 32, haredog and badtitties can attest to] because think about it, ... she must be mental.

Right now, I'm just hungry to find out who it is, uncover their motivation, then begin working on the final chapter of this saga, THE PAYBACK.

Jul 21, 2001

Look at the above face, ladies and gentlemen, and study it. We may be looking into the eyes of a mastermind.

With the investigation stalled, The Pitbull and I felt it was time to start to put out some feelers to friends who may have some unique insight we had missed. So I sent this thread to a few people who had graduated from FU and one came upon a startling realization after reading a few pages.

The above picture is of a fellow Fairfield student, Iain (pronounced Ian, silly Scottish names), who graduated with the rest of us. My friend (who actually just bought an account because of this thread, his name is zorba) brought it up that on his Livejournal the other day Iain wrote about a time when he fooled his muscular RA on the Internet. By pretending to be a girl. He even got the guy to send him a webcam shot of himself flexing. He also wrote on the journal about how he had just been visiting Fairfield LAST week, right before this whole thing exploded.

This might now seem like much, so I will tell you why it’s significant. Iain doesn’t like me. Basically, I’m George Bush to Iain’s Cindy Sheehan. And Fairfield was our battlefield. But I did something far worse than send his son to war. I ruined his chances with a girl. You see, Iain used to write on his Livejournal about this girl that he had the hots for that he took several classes with. She didn’t putter around the Internet much, so I knew she would never see it. We worked on the school newspaper together and spent lots of time together, so one day I decided to show her while we were in the office.

She was a bit creeped out, to say the least. She said she barely talked about him, and he literally chronicled every conversation the two of them had throughout his journal. So as soon as I showed her the site, she immediately started to avoid him. She realized that he always tried to sit next to her and so she made sure she stayed away on purpose. Also, we were both in a class together with him. One day in class she and I were joking around a bit about something, and for some reason he suspected we were dating. He updated on the journal about it and from then on I knew he hated me.

I don’t think that this summary really shows how much this kid hates me. He took the whole thing really personally, even though the girl would never, ever, ever go out with him. EVER. So I really didn’t ruin anything, just brought it to her attention. But I know people who have asked him, and he has admitted hating me.

So why would be plan something against The Pitbull?

Well The Pitbull and I were neighbors our junior year and our friends used to often yell Iain’s (real) name at him when he would walk back from class, as he lived on the same block. He knew they were doing it but never did anything, his hatred just growing. Also, The Pitbull basically lives at the gym, and as evidenced by the photos, Iain is not very familiar with it at all. If you read his journal you realize he is rather spiteful and holds grudges easily. Also, from talking with people who have conversed with him, he fabricates a lot of things about his life, for some unknown reason. He has a compulsion for tall tales, apparently.

So what we have here is somebody who ACTUALLY has a motive against The Pitbull and me. Someone who has a history of pretending to be a girl online. Someone who also has a cadre of underclassman friends who would be willing to help him. Actually, the more that I think about it, he would be the perfect person to know about sophomore/junior girls, he was apparently pursuing one last year. So he could know about them and their friends. Also, as an ‘05er, he would have a better chance about knowing about Betz.

Where does this fall apart? It doesn’t explain the obsession with the Sea Ranch. It also doesn’t explain why the IP came from campus, except that Iain could have had agents in on this.

This theory actually holds a lot of merit the more I look at it. Franz and Jake really had no reason to do this. Here we have someone with motive and moxie, a deadly combination.

If you doubt me, just look into his loving eyes!

Hoyt
Mar 23, 2005

Too cool for school
Fair enough, what if to get that sweet revenge you had to return? Was the bit about the car a ruse?

Also, after thinking about it, maybe it should be 1,000,000:1 that shes hot.

Sandwiches_Time
Aug 29, 2004

Hey, brother.
I know several major players in this thread personally, and, being a Fairfield U alum myself, I must also rase the possibility of the "Iain factor."

He WOULD do something like this.

There is no love lost between Iain and 32.

zorba
Sep 28, 2005

Heeeeeey!
As the guy who lived next to "Iain" for a year, let me unconditionally corroborate 32's claims about him. Right now "Iain" is online and unidle; he and I are on pretty good terms, but I'm trying to think of a way I can figure out if he's involved without spooking him. Help.

oh and btw, I met Ryan Betz when he was an RA. In CLAVER, which is next to Kostka. He was an RA there my sophomore year, which would be 2001-02. Kid was/is sketchy as could be. Don't know about being caught having sex, but he did live nearby as a sophomore.

zorba fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Sep 28, 2005

Spiny Norman
Aug 11, 2005

...Dinsdale?

32 posted:

Is it just me, or does this guy look like Patton Oswalt, that lovely-rear end loving comedian with a voice like a duck being raped by a cougar?

http://www.kingofqueensonline.de/darsteller/spence.jpg

HONK (loser) HONK

MarzH05
Nov 18, 2003
If that was in fact a man talking to you in the chat log, he has some serious problems. Under no circumstance should a man ever, let alone be able to, talk like that. You might want to stay away from this kid.

Hoyt
Mar 23, 2005

Too cool for school
I think this is a huge loving break. 32, you are dead on with finding motive in Iain. I've had experiences of revenge for something a friend has done, and then had something happen to me, out of association. We really need a man inside now. I couldn't imagine he would release any important information to anyone about this, other then a second party. Could we get a list of accomplises? Then try and watch them on AIM?

EDIT:

Also, could you guys search Iain's real full name on google, see if it is associated with any user names on another forum that he might brag about this on? Maybe that is a stretch though.

Hoyt fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 28, 2005

Jul 21, 2001
Zorba, as he said, is on good terms with Iain. If we can get him to ask questions that seem benign, we might be onto something.

Hattori Hanzo
Mar 5, 2005

32 posted:

Zorba, as he said, is on good terms with Iain. If we can get him to ask questions that seem benign, we might be onto something.

A thought here: what about hiding in plain sight?

What about telling Iain that 32 or Pitbull IM'd you, asking about this Kate Steward girl, and that you don't remember her at all?

Forke
Jan 19, 2003

If Kswizzle ever comes back online, you need to get her to view another picture and gain the IP address. Rinse and repeat for Ian, but get zorba to do this (preferably with the picture on a different domain, so he doesn't put 2 and 2 togethor).

albedoa
May 3, 2004

Hattori Hanzo posted:

A thought here: what about hiding in plain sight?

What about telling Iain that 32 or Pitbull IM'd you, asking about this Kate Steward girl, and that you don't remember her at all?

I've been wondering why actions like this haven't been taken this whole thread. Way back on the early pages, I thought it would be a bright idea to, you know, maybe tell Kate that Betz doesn't know who she is. Call me traditional.

Hoyt
Mar 23, 2005

Too cool for school
What if, Zorba IM'ed Iain while The Pitbull is chatting up KSwizzle? Of course, if, he remains on?

It just seems like you would have to put a gun to his head to make him leak anything good. I mean, you look at him, and he looks like a computer nerd, and when you find out the enemy is so much like yourself, well, its a little frightening. The enemy now has the potential to be much more cunning then we once thought.

EDIT:

Forke posted:

If Kswizzle ever comes back online, you need to get her to view another picture and gain the IP address. Rinse and repeat for Ian, but get zorba to do this (preferably with the picture on a different domain, so he doesn't put 2 and 2 togethor).

Yes, if Haredog can get that, well, it might seal the deal!

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
32 you have stirred the cobwebbed recesses of my mind.

I recall, this past winter I began reading Iain's LiveJournal for laughs after you linked me to it.

The journal was filled with the most mind numbingly pathetic stuff. He filled it with his own lyrics to songs to make himself appear deep and sensetive to girls. He'd write about his "adventures" of drinking and partying as if he was the only one who ever did this and it just oozed of "SEE GUYS! I'M COOL TOO!" Every other day he'd post some quiz he took, along the line's of "WHICH SAVED BY THE BELL CHARACTER ARE YOU!?" He'd always make sure he would craft the answers so that he'd turn out to be ZACH MORRIS, when in reality, he was SCREECH (a fat Screech).

I don't know why, but I now recall, that on several occasions, his detachment from reality was so mind blowing that I made some anonymous, derrogarory posts on his guestbook. In fact, he even dedicated an entire entry one day to responding to my post...

However, since this time, he has incorporated a screename logger in his LiveJournal link... maybe he knows...

This cannot be...

zorba
Sep 28, 2005

Heeeeeey!
I'm going to bed, and didn't want to get into a long, laborious AIM convo with Iain tonight, but my initial small talk and catching up with him I just did only leads me to increase my suspicion. I'll engage him in a longer conversation tomorrow and update with results. Of course, by that time, this baby could break in an entirely different direction...

Fish-sticks
Sep 17, 2005
GirlGoonGeek Squad
If the culprit is this Iain guy, I will be extremely uncontent. I really wanted The Pitbull to find out that maybe it's not the hot blonde but maybe a hot brunette, he'll get laid, and all will be well.

Randomosity
Sep 21, 2003
My stalker WAS watching me...
If Iain is confirmed, can we get a non-invasive LJ link?

Grand Poobah
Jun 20, 2005

zorba posted:

I'm going to bed, and didn't want to get into a long, laborious AIM convo with Iain tonight, but my initial small talk and catching up with him I just did only leads me to increase my suspicion. I'll engage him in a longer conversation tomorrow and update with results. Of course, by that time, this baby could break in an entirely different direction...

maybe bring up the subject of alumni weekend, then during the course of that conversation, mention pitbull might be coming and see if it triggers a reaction

Jul 21, 2001
We have hit a bit of luck. I found out that a girl, Lisa, I knew last year is in one of the classes KSwizzle claimed to be in. She has been IM'd, hopefully we get in touch soon. Her roommate said she thinks the class is small enough that Lisa should know everyone in it.

queenpopsicle
Mar 29, 2005

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

MarzH05 posted:

If that was in fact a man talking to you in the chat log, he has some serious problems. Under no circumstance should a man ever, let alone be able to, talk like that. You might want to stay away from this kid.

Hear, hear! Reading those chat logs makes it seem like it's really a girl (although I was rooting for it to be Jake). But it could also be a weird guy who's psycho enough to act that girly. The suspense continues... I suppose it's back to homework for me.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

NTNY
Nov 16, 2004

32 posted:

We have hit a bit of luck. I found out that a girl, Lisa, I knew last year is in one of the classes KSwizzle claimed to be in. She has been IM'd, hopefully we get in touch soon. Her roommate said she thinks the class is small enough that Lisa should know everyone in it.

Good news, MoneyPenny.

Check out my music:
http://www.myspace.com/ntnymusic

Glennard
Nov 12, 2004
Semper Vigilance - Civil Air Patrol

jschmidt posted:

maybe bring up the subject of alumni weekend, then during the course of that conversation, mention pitbull might be coming and see if it triggers a reaction

and say that he's going to maybe meet this girl he met online there or something to that effect, and see if it causes any, 'hahaha what a dumbass' sort of comments.

DoctorBenway
Jul 26, 2005

Smash the control images. Smash the control machine.
It seems obvious to me after reading the chat logs that KSwizzle is a man for two glaringly obvious reasons.

Girls like the one in the pictures do not say the following two things:

"what the deuce"
"scallywag"

Jul 21, 2001
She is a noted Family Guy fan though. She stopped a convo with The Pitbull on Sunday to go watch it.

I know a fair amount of girls that watch that show, too.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

DoctorBenway posted:

It seems obvious to me after reading the chat logs that KSwizzle is a man for two glaringly obvious reasons.

"what the deuce"
"scallywag"
The second example also carries the vague hope that not only is she hot, but likes pirates. That just about satisfies my optimism quota for the month.

Philly
Aug 3, 2005

If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all.

DoctorBenway posted:

"what the deuce"
"scallywag"

Lots of girls watch family guy. Also, Johnny Depp uses "Scallywag" a few times in Pirates of the Caribbean. Could be inside jokes leaking out of her as well, as that tends to happen from time to time.

DoctorBenway
Jul 26, 2005

Smash the control images. Smash the control machine.
I understand that a girl COULD say those things. But when I hear someone say that it screams INTERNET MALE!!

Choppy
Sep 15, 2005
Ahhrr...

Fish-sticks posted:

If the culprit is this Iain guy, I will be extremely uncontent. I really wanted The Pitbull to find out that maybe it's not the hot blonde but maybe a hot brunette, he'll get laid, and all will be well.

Why would the hot brunette pose as someone else?

little voice
Sep 28, 2005
wanna get, DIRTY!
Okay everyone. I just joined SA only because of this thread... because this is the craziest thing that has ever happened to The Pitbull in his entire life. I am the ex-girlfriend he speaks of in a previous post. The status of my relationship to The Pitbull is not valid because I am here for one cause... detecting WTF is going on with kswizzle.

So yeah, at first I was totally convinced that the Jake character was the mastermind behind this BS. I thought he wanted revenge against The Pitbull since I would copy & paste risque messages Jake would send me right to Pitbull. But then this bombshell explodes as I was reading the post...

This Iain character.

I don't know him and I've never met him in my entire life. When his livejournal was mentioned and a picture of his was exposed to this thread, something clicked with me. During one of my many visits to FU, Pitbull showed me his livejournal and we got a huge chuckle out of it. The kid is a major tool.. The Pitbull's previous post about his entries is totally on point.

I felt daring that day, so I decided to send him a little reply of my own to mess with him a bit. The Pitbull will show all of you what had been said.

The point is, this Iain kid totally has a screen name logger on his livejournal and saw that the pitbull could have been involved in sending these obscene replies. I SMELL AN ULTIMATE MOTIVE.

This doughbag has been scheming this for like 9 months.. it is the perfect crime.

little voice fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Sep 28, 2005

TheMadSpaceMonkey
Aug 24, 2004

Mad.

32 posted:

He needs to start normal conversation. When it seems to be dying down, he should make a comment about how much he hates The Pitbull. He will ask why like any sheep should. This is where you tell a tale of betrayal, detailing the need for revenge as well. If it is him, he might volunteer the info of this prank.

It might work?

Jessmukkah
Feb 11, 2005

Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Oh god, I just spent a little over an hour reading this, and I MUST HAVE CLOSURE!

The original Kate was such a cutie, too :(

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
OK guys, little voice just told you the circumstances of the incident which quite possibly could have set of the spark of Iains inner hatred for me. This was in early April 2005. I was able to track down his response to the emasculating joint-post we made on his LiveJournal archives. As I recall, we basically called him out for living in a fantasy world and putting forth an unrealistic representation of his sad life online. Unfortunately he deleted our entry... Anyhow, here is his fuming response.

Iain posted:

OH and one last thing... to the person that posted a comment here anonymously two days ago: i hope it makes you feel like a very funny person to make fun of me (over the internet, not to my face) and not even sign your masterstroke! i hope that calling me what you did made you feel a lot better about yourself, because you're obviously sad, behaving like a third grader and all. oh yeah, one last thing: there's no D in "congratulations," you ignorant piece of poo poo.

You can just feel the hatred seething within him. It is scary.

Little voice must have taken control of the keyboard when we decided to type "congratulations," but that's beside the point. :hurr:

The point is, that although the post we made was anonymous at the time, it's possible he's been seeing my screename logged recently, didn't recognize it, tracked it down through facebook, and come to the conclusion that I am the one who insulted his existence all those months ago.

And, as 32 pointed out, Iain had a throng of underclassmen groupies, who most likely he hung out with for companionship, while they hung out with him for free beer. Anyway, these kids are STILL ON FU CAMPUS, CERTAINLY, shedding some light onto why the ip is coming from there (He's in NY).

I don't know what to say, I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but this is just, in a word, chilling.

In the end, we may just find that this scheme will be signed in ham with Iain's MASTERSTROKE.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 28, 2005

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
This thread is now about posting awesome webshots photos you've stumbled across.
Mine:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/428414768/428506149uTbKML

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The Pitbull posted:

OK guys, little voice just told you the circumstances of the incident which quite possibly could have set of the spark of Iains inner hatred for me. This was in early April 2005. I was able to track down his response to the emasculating joint-post we made on his LiveJournal archives. As I recall, we basically called him out for living in a fantasy world and putting forth an unrealistic representation of his sad life online. Unfortunately he deleted our entry... Anyhow, here is his fuming response.

You can just feel the hatred seething within him. It is scary.

Little voice must have taken control of the keyboard when we decided to type "congratulations," but that's beside the point. :hurr:

The point is, that although the post we made was anonymous at the time, it's possible he's been seeing my screename logged recently, didn't recognize it, tracked it down through facebook, and come to the conclusion that I am the one who insulted his existence all those months ago.

And, as 32 pointed out, Iain had a throng of underclassmen groupies, who most likely he hung out with for companionship, while they hung out with him for free beer. Anyway, these kids are STILL ON FU CAMPUS, CERTAINLY, shedding some light onto why the ip is coming from there (He's in NY).

I don't know what to say, I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but this is just, in a word, chilling.
I guess this rules out my initial hope that I would be able to charge the girl behind this while wearing a banana suit and screaming "Something Awful Dot Com!"

Those ninja raids are starting to sound like a good idea.