Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mashed Yeast
Nov 17, 2004

If his name isn't Iain, why all the comments about him spelling his name like a Scotsman? This doesn't make any sense at all, whatsoever. Why are you mocking him for a name YOU made up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

orangeplanet posted:

How do you know the picture is really me and that I'm really a girl?

Haven't you learned anything from this thread?

:)

You can't tell who anybody is on the internet anymore :(

What if none of us are who we say we are? What if we're all just one person posting and responding?

Goat Bastard
Oct 20, 2004

sexgeny posted:

The plot thickens! At this point its either a chowder or molasses in terms of consistency.

Pitbull, 32, Franz, Jake, Brendan and Kristen all grew up in an orphanage together, but they forgot. Iain was the guy in charge of the orphanage, and although he was a kindly father figure to them he came under the control of Victor years later and tried to kill them all.

Pitbull and 32 have to track Victor to his castle at the end of time itself and fight a bunch of monsters to get their equipment back. I can't remember how it ends though because I got bored and stopped playing at this point.

Am I getting closer?

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp

Awesomo posted:

If his name isn't Iain, why all the comments about him spelling his name like a Scotsman? This doesn't make any sense at all, whatsoever. Why are you mocking him for a name YOU made up?
Perhaps his real name is something else that has a different spelling from the "Americanized" version of a name, so they gave him a false name that can have the same treatment. For example: "Shawn/Sean/Shaun," or "Seamus/Shamus."

Or perhaps the guy's Scottish, so they're mocking his heritage as well.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp

Goat Bastard posted:

Pitbull, 32, Franz, Jake, Brendan and Kristen all grew up in an orphanage together, but they forgot. Iain was the guy in charge of the orphanage, and although he was a kindly father figure to them he came under the control of Victor years later and tried to kill them all.

Pitbull and 32 have to track Victor to his castle at the end of time itself and fight a bunch of monsters to get their equipment back. I can't remember how it ends though because I got bored and stopped playing at this point.

Am I getting closer?
Wait, where does the Sorceress Ultimecia come in?

Animedork2075
Aug 31, 2005

Burning Tires with Burning Spirit!
:kamina:

RAi posted:

Great thread, but I gotta ask....why is he doing this?

WHY?

because he NEEDS to know now we all do still waiting for the 8:30 update

F-god drat-5

Sandwiches_Time
Aug 29, 2004

Hey, brother.

Awesomo posted:

Though it may not seem possible, his actual name is even more absurd than Iain.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

animedork2075 posted:

F-god drat-5

Are you retarded?

Briantist
Dec 5, 2003

The Professor does not approve of your post.
Lipstick Apathy

animedork2075 posted:

F-god drat-5
The 8:30 update was two hours ago. (EST)

The 2nd Doom
Jul 28, 2005

I hate this city.
I stop looking at this thread for like a half a day, and we get New characters..

Expansion pak

m3jsh
Sep 4, 2004
The EverFag
Garden City? I'm one town over in Mineola. sup Garden City goon ;-D

I wish I went to high school with Kristin :-/ She's super cute

Jul 21, 2001

Sandwiches_Time posted:

Though it may not seem possible, his actual name is even more absurd than Iain.

You are correct. His real name is so stupid and unique that if you found out, you'd find him on the Net immediately...so I had to change it. Believe me, Iain's a good substitute. Just so you know, very few names in this are real, when we give just first names.

Animedork2075
Aug 31, 2005

Burning Tires with Burning Spirit!
:kamina:

ThaGuyOverThere posted:

Are you retarded?

I prefer slow!! That wasn't much of an update on top of that the information is still being compiled as to the conversation 32 was refering to. I do know the 8:30 uptate time passed but I am still waiting for a beter update. Also there are a fiew things I missed today seing as how I am at work. So piss off! I am just dis-satisfied with the events that occurred over the last two hours.

Animedork2075 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 30, 2005

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

I'll shut you up with my cock, you son of a bitch!

orangeplanet posted:

How do you know the picture is really me and that I'm really a girl?

Haven't you learned anything from this thread?

:)

I hope against hope.
Because :fappery: + your :sonia: made me think with my :dong: and not my :quagmire:.
I am guilty of being a horrible, horrible... MAN.

Armitage posted:

You can't tell who anybody is on the internet anymore :(

What if none of us are who we say we are? What if we're all just one person posting and responding?

Duh
:thatpig::lowtakkks::thatpig:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

God loving dammit, this is the best/worst thread ever. I can't loving stand it. Someone should make a movie about it. Not about the actual KSwizzle conspiracy, just about the thread. It'd be like Coupon: The Movie. "Mandatory."

code_404
Oct 19, 2004
404 title not found
Clearly communism was just a red herring.

deebo
Jan 21, 2004

I'm going to hop on the hoax bandwagon

WrecklessSandwich
Jul 29, 2005

deebo posted:

I'm going to hop on the hoax bandwagon

There is no bandwagon. Sorry.

sexgeny
Sep 19, 2003

The lesson that I have taken away from these last few pages is: orangeplanet is quite a cutie.

Robot Pope
Aug 13, 2005

by Ozma

sexgeny posted:

The lesson that I have taken away from these last few pages is: orangeplanet is quite a cutie.

Cripes, you're right. Those are swell lips.

m3jsh
Sep 4, 2004
The EverFag
I was going to comment about orangeplanet being cute days ago on this thread but I decided to not be a creep. :)

w00tazn
Dec 25, 2004
I don't say w00t in real life

m3jsh posted:

I was going to comment about orangeplanet being cute days ago on this thread but I decided to not be a creep. :)

lol took the plunge. chatting with her now.

Robot Pope
Aug 13, 2005

by Ozma

w00tazn posted:

lol took the plunge. chatting with her now.

This man is a trooper. To the victor!

EDIT: Also, drat you.

Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

I'll shut you up with my cock, you son of a bitch!

Robot Pope posted:

This man is a trooper. To the victor!

EDIT: Also, drat you.

Not that hard. I've been chatting for an hour or so. Also, facebooked.

But she's really a man. :(

A fat German man named Schroedeir.

EDIT: Schroed'artagno...nevermind.

EDIT 2: SCHROEDEIR YOU IM WHORE, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

FAKE EDIT 3: PUSH OFF, YOU SCALLYWAG GOONS!

REAL EDIT 3:

We have a resolution. We've drafted one talking about how Schroedeir's fake pic is of a hot girl. Now to only find out who she is...

EDIT 4: Going for the record. Also, trying misspellings of likely Scottish names on google with Livejournal. I'll find him. I just want to read it. ALSO: bored. Please, more posts so I don't have to get bored enough to do homework.

Moruitelda fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Sep 30, 2005

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
drat, I finally finished this thread after starting to read it over three days ago.

And there is still no Goddamn resolution.

Jesus gently caress.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

Wait, where does the Sorceress Ultimecia come in?

She's the one that put Pitbull's contact info into Victor's, so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

Or maybe Pitbull won the lotto with the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Next thing we'll know, he will go missing while on a flight with Kristen S. to Hawaii :tinfoil:

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall

Don't go to bed before midnight.

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

Kal-L posted:

She's the one that put Pitbull's contact info into Victor's, so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

Or maybe Pitbull won the lotto with the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Next thing we'll know, he will go missing while on a flight with Kristen S. to Hawaii :tinfoil:

So wait Iains real name is hurley?

mindmeetspavement
Apr 13, 2004
Anu1wubb3r bought me this because hes so cool

The Pitbull posted:

Im on the edge of my seat...

Goat Bastard
Oct 20, 2004

The Pitbull posted:

Oh for fucks sake I have to go to work in less than an hour, and there is no internet at work. You guys are dicks.

Edit:

Also nice avatar, whoever bought that. I thought it was part of the post till I looked twice.

Goat Bastard fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Sep 30, 2005

Jul 21, 2001
Hahah, love the avatar. Update will be up in moments.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

The Pitbull posted:

This is really getting annoying.

Meadiator
Jun 21, 2005

You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal

The Pitbull posted:

Never mind, it's here now!

Meadiator fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Sep 30, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall
Case: The SA Forums VS. Victor
Charge: Impersonating a chick online
Sentence: To be determined.

Guys, you are the jury in this case. Please read over 32's last post about Victor and mine and try to poke any holes you can see.

Looking back, it may seem like this investigation has been nothing but an interminable series of ruts, false hopes, detours, letdowns and dead ends. However, how can that be when we look where we are.

We started out with nothing more than a few pictures and several hours of chat logs. This was our bare foundation, it was all we had to build on. From this we slowly piled on evidence, layer after layer, clue after clue. Sometimes we made a mistake and we had to deconstruct a small portion of our house of evidence, throw away a few bricks, like Jake and Franz, and even rip down an entire wall, Iain. Well, with Victor, it seems like we are just about ready to pound the last nail into place.

As 32 explained in his previous post, I was not KSwizzle's only victim. We found the man upon whom she had perpetrated this scam, how we did so is explained somewhere in the depths of this thread. Brendan, tells us, once we question him in depth, that, though he had had contact with KSwizzle online, and she had given him her number, he had never actually heard her voice or seen her face in person. Brendan didn't think much of his online flirtations and chats with KSwizzle, they eventually dropped out of contact, and he thought nothing of it. "the thing with all of this is that its a whole lot of people saying conflicting things," he said. In fact, IT WAS VICTOR WHO TOLD HIM SHE HAD GONE ABROAD. His reason for believing in her existence was that his buddy had told him she was. His buddy Victor.

While Victor does not yet have any visible connection to Betz, there are several damning pieces of evidence.

You can tell a lot about someone by their close friends right? I mean, if you were to line up a group of 5 friends, take one away, and you had to try to determine what the missing friend was like just based on observing the remaining 4, most often you'd at least get some of his traits down. Friends share vernacular, inside jokes, humor styles, etc. Where am I going with this? Let's take a gander at some excerpts from the Facebook profiles of Victor's housemates, and see if we see anything familiar, shall we?

Oh, look at that one of his housemates list their sole pastime as "cuddling." And look! On another friend's Facebook wall, Victor has written "When do you want to cuddle again?" Now who else do we know that likes to cuddle boys and girls? Hrmm.

KSwizzle (12:01:51 AM): i think you should come cuddle

THAT'S BIZZARE! Now what else have we here. Oh look, one of his silly roommate's lists his residence as "Your mom," his website as "www.your_mom_packs_lips.com," his interest as "your mom," and is apparently is "president of your mom" as well!

The Pitbull (6:16:24 PM): who r ur housemates?
KSwizzle (6:16:50 PM): your mom

What a silly response KSwizzle!

Hmmm, let's check out what Facebook clubs Victor is in. He lives in townhouse 86. He must really, LIKE living there because he's in a god forsaken club called "I SWEAT TH 86." Remember who used that term in her infamous first declaration of her attraction to me? Oh he's in "Room Fun," too, let's see what that group is all about. They say they are the triple room in the townhouse, and they like to drink boxed wine. That's funny, KSwizzle told me once to come meet her at her room at the top of the stairs. All townhouses are laid out the same, and the room at the top of the stairs is always the triple. And drinking wine in the room? Do I need to explain further? That was the very first thing she said to me.

Anyhow, let's take a step back and look at all the names and groups that KSwizzle mentioned without any prodding from me...

Krissie H.
Justin L.
Tom S.
Chuck Y. (previous resident of the Sea Ranch)
Brendan (previous resident of the Sea Ranch)
Paul C.
Townhouse 22.

You ready for this shocker...all those people, plus 3 members of TH 22 are his Facebook friends. 3 are also my friends, and they were all brought up in the context of, "oh you know ___, right?" And TH22 is, of course, the one KSwizzle said she lived in. Convenient her knew it was girls there.

Victor's major as listed on his Facebook account? Finance. His minor? Econ. You know, that's really funny because KSwizzle revealed to us that she has Finance at 8 and Econ at 9:30 on Mondays and Thursdays.

I could go on, but there's no need. It's over. We have our man.

The motive? Well, he's done this before, to Brendan. Only thing I can surmise is he's just a pathetic, horny, creepy, closeted homosexual who gets off on this sort of thing. I mean he did it to his own friend Brendan, who he described to me as "really cute but kind of quiet." If only Brendan knew. Maybe ignorance is bliss. I sure wouldn't want to know if it were one of my friends.

There's no more searching that needs to be done. The proof is indisputable. Victor is KSwizzle.

Now, it is time to do what we have all been eagerly waiting to do, write the final chapter of this sordid tale. It's revenge time.

Oh and one more thing before you guys get your creative juices flowing. As he has said, 32 is going down to campus to visit friends next weekend. By a bizarre twist of fate, guess whose birthday is Friday the 8th? Yup. Victor. Time to give him a present he'll never forget.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a shower and wash off the gay.

KSwizzle (2:01:01 PM): its such skirt weather
The Pitbull (2:01:11 PM): ha im glad u think so
KSwizzle (2:01:26 PM): haha

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Sep 30, 2005

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
EDIT: Ok, never minds.

EDIT2: Well I edited it out, but it's still in the update post, so I don't know what difference it made.

3 Action Economist fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Sep 30, 2005

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I am a smart man and smart men do smart things

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 30, 2005

Original Name
May 17, 2005
Creative?
Dear God.

Jul 21, 2001
It would probably be better if you edited that screenname out, man, this thread has gone remarkably well with not loving other people over.

Meadiator
Jun 21, 2005

You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal
Holy poo poo, dude.

It's safe to go to bed now, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goat Bastard
Oct 20, 2004

Well this might not be the most satisfying revenge idea ever, but how about just pointing Brendan to all this? I'm sure him and his Sea Ranch buddies who are in constant(ish) proximity with this young winner will be able to throw a lot more crap his way than you ever will in one weekend.

Or you could throw whatever you can his way and THEN point Brendan when you're done...