Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Cena told me to give him a little time for tonight; he's got real stuff to do, for real. But I'm authorized to run the eviction ceremony, so let's say 6:30?? ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I do not recognize your authority. I am a Free Citizen of the Big Brother House.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I...

Um...

What?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

XyloJW posted:

I do not recognize your authority. I am a Free Citizen of the Big Brother House.

Sorry, I wasn't listening, I was too busy putting yellow fringe on all of my possessions.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Rarity posted:

I...

Um...

What?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Eviction Six

This week was an exciting one for Awful Big Brother; we've seen our first repeat HoH, the end of Have-Nots, and a giant stone head that eats people. Asiina also managed to win the Power of Veto, further solidifying her position as Powerful House All-Ruler. But this is Awful Big Brother, where all kingdoms are as clouds on sand, and Atropos draws taut the thread of life. Let's get down to business!

Houseguests, this is your sixth Eviction ceremony. Tonight you will have to vote out one of the two people that your Head of Household, Asiina, has nominated. Either jng2058, up for nomination for a second time, or mr.capps, a lovable scamp who stole the hearts of millions.

As usual, during these ceremonies and until after the HOH competition, there is to be absolutely zero Out Of Thread communication.

Questions for this week:

Asiina, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like being HoH? Feel free to explain your answer.

jng2058, same question, except about being up for eviction, because you've never been HoH. Sorry.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Eh, its depressing but understandable. Blood in the water, and all.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Call it a 3.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Asiina, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like being HoH? Feel free to explain your answer.

Being HoH is great since I can't be nominated and everyone sucks up to me. But of course the greatest benefit is being on the glorious left side of the house doc.

It isn't perfect though, since it's easy to make enemies while ruling over all the weak, pathetic peasants. And then before you know it you're banished to the evil right side where there's only sadness and Meinberg.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Ah, yes, Meinberg. Yes. Meinberg.

At this time, I will average the two scores given to me by Asiina and jng2058, and give both jng2058 and mr.capps roughly five and a half minutes to plead their case. After that, I will let you know when it is time to vote.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

The tactical solution is to vote out Capps....he's a better organizer and bigger threat in the long term.

The emotional choice is to vote me out, since I've made fewer friends.

You must do as you feel is right, of course.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
*cough, wheeze*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Dear Housemates,

Hi, how are you? I am pretty well, all things considered. (don't kill me) I hope you are doing well, though Xylo apparently has some food poisoning or something so he isn't doing well. (don't kill me) Anyway, I would just like to say, its been a honor serving with you all. (don't kill me) I know we sometimes had our disagreements and confrontations, but I would like to remind you of the good times. (don't kill me) And even some of the bad times, because in those bad times we didn't do our worse, but our best. (don't kill me) Look guys, I would like to win at least on challenge. (don't kill me) Please don't kill me.

Also JNG said you guys all sucked and he wish you would all die of AIDS. Also he has AIDs himself. Also he is a loser.

SAVE ME

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Don't have AIDS. Did have SARS at one point, though. :shrug:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ew

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Houseguests, it is now time to vote.

Using the above template, you will write down the name of the person you want to evict, and PM it back to me. PM YOUR VOTE TO ME AND NOT CENA. IF YOU DO HE WILL TELL ME ABOUT IT AND WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU. You may only vote for one of the two nominees. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself the next time you are nominated. There will only be a short amount of time to vote tonight as we prepare for the upcoming HOH Competition. The two nominees are not allowed to vote, neither is the Head of Household. Once I reveal the votes, the person with the highest number of votes will be the next person evicted from the game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
SARS is the AIDS of the lungs.

edit: oh whoops sorry

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Its an interesting story...albeit one you never get to hear if you vote me out. :)

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Houseguests!! It is time!!

I will now reveal the vote. When I announce the player who has been evicted, they will have one minute to say goodbye (and only a very short goodbye), gather their belongings, and moonwalk out the front door.

The first vote is for...

jng2058.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Two votes for jng2058.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Next vote...

By a vote of five to zero, jng2058, you have been evicted from the Awful Big Brother House.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
The Head of Household competition will begin at 7:20 pm. Viewers in the Vista, I will be conducting an interview with the recently evicted jng afterward, anything you want me to ask him, please write in there. You may all begin posting again until it is time for the competition, but no out of thread communications.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Farewell, sweet prince :911:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Bye JNG! I guess we'll have to hear that SARS story at the afterparty.

Also I like how the last vote wrote everywhere BUT on the ballot.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
That was a really good farewell speech though, because I really wanted to hear that SARS story.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am sorry i said sars is the aids of the lungs that is simply not true

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

JNG reminds me of a Coen Brothers movie.

(seriously though, goodbye and good luck JNG!)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mr.capps posted:

It's more like the syphilis of the throat

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

I'm pretty sure AIDS is the AIDS of the lungs.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is why you are not a doctor because aids is just aids

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be bummed out when everyone gets bummed out whenever people are voted out now.

Started last week, continued this week.

I'm totally bummed out. :(

Also the oldest person in the Big Brother House now.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meinberg posted:

How does it feel, grandpa?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

In spirit, you always were

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

How does it feel, grandpa?

Like staring into the infinite black void of the ending of all things. Life ends at thirty. There is nothing but despair for the rest of existence as every last ounce of your self is squeezed out and you are left an unfeeling husk numb to the stimuli of the world and lost within a deep maelstrom of your own regrets. You can't even turn to the bottle for solace because of your diabetes, and the xanax keeps you away from the gun closet. All you have is the cold emptiness that spreads slowly but surely like the cancer that is eating away at your lungs.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
I think you mean AIDS. The AIDS eating away at your lungs.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Uniballer posted:

I think you mean AIDS. The AIDS eating away at your lungs.

Nah. Don't smoke, kids!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I agree, don't smoke kids.

They'll give you cancer, the aids of the sars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Please don't take any medical advice from Awful Big Brother contestants.

• Locked thread