Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i start school today, that's my business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hey 8Bux look what just got delivered to the producer's camp today!

Don't worry, we'll take real good care of it until the aucti....

Whoops! Nevermind.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
*Jumps into fire, off a cliff and into nest of spiders*

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

You don't want to anger me Assina. I will stretch every tribal council I'm still in until the midnight deadline exactly. The moddoc will be filled with your tears.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I will find where you live and mail you a postcard. On the back will just be the words "seven days" and then after a week I will come out of your Toshiba laptop and get you.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

A group of teens park their van outside an apartment in Canada.

One of them surveys the abandoned building and says, "Dig this freaky scene man. I wonder what happened in this place to make it uninhabitable. It's got a great location!"

An old man with one leg hobbles out from the shadows.

"That's the old Asiina place," he groaned. "One day she didn't give Eight Dollars a letter. What happened next? Well..."

He touches his scar gingerly and looks up at the windows just in time to see a figure seem to dash in front of one of them. His eyes widen and he hobbles away quickly.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nobody would ever say my apartment is in a great location.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Do you know why my friends* call me "The Dragon"** Asiina? Let me tell you.

I sleep on a bed made of gold. Not gold shaped into the form of a bed but just piles of gold. My pillow is silver because you have to have a bit of variety in your life. I do not use a blanket or comforter but they'd be made of bronze probably.

But the real reason is I am slow to anger but if you mess with me... U GET BURNED. Just like that letter which went in the fire. That'll be you. You will be the one that is burned.

*The people in my Sublime Fanzine society
**My nickname is actually "Sonic the Hemphog"

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:munch:

Speaking of gold, would Scrooge McDuck break his neck and die when diving into his money bin? Discuss.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Asiina I know many celebrities - some of them famous celebrities. They have gotten me in contact with the Illuminati. If you see a chemtrail over your apt today you know you'll be in for some terrible poo poo.

They will force you to watch every The Skulls movie - INCLUDING THE SKULLS III FEATURING BARRY BOSWICK

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's okay we're having another one flown out to you right now.

Should be here soo...

Hmmm...

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Is this my Jonathan Penner moment.

We are not your playthings mods, to mess around with like dolls. We are men (and woman and beef) and we deserve to be treated in a way of respect.

I am a human being and I deserve common decency.

And a letter from home that is not flame broiled.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Do not fret, for I have had another letter dispatched by our finest ship.

Your letter is her very flag, for no man would ever tamper with a ship whose mission is to deliver a letter from a loved one!

Well poo poo.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:munch: I love these more than I can realistically express

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Asiina I am going to poison myself on bad shellfish and come back as a Yūrei to haunt you for the rest of your days.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

In other news Cyclops TheChad was mad because MuMMy sang "I Only Have Eyes for You" in an attempt to woo VivaNova. They are planning to tussle behind the gym after school.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

The rest of the gang.

Beef Waifu: Beef Golem
Adus: Living tree person but NOT an ent
Me: Just a cool dude with a chip on his shoulder and a song in his heart

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Eight Dollars posted:

Asiina I am going to poison myself on bad shellfish and come back as a Yūrei to haunt you for the rest of your days.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Eight Dollars posted:

The rest of the gang.

Beef Waifu: Beef Golem
Adus: Living tree person but NOT an ent
Me: Just a cool dude with a chip on his shoulder and a song in his heart

I am Groot?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
WE are Groot.

I am texting from before class btw.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is our last chance. We blew the production's budget on this one. This will be the last Survivor ever, but it will be worth it. We got a space shuttle to come out of retirement, fitted it with a space laser, and will etch the words of your letter onto the moon, so you will be able to look at the sky and read the words of your loved one.

Oh no, the laser is shifting, it's not pointing at the moon anymore, but it's pointing directly at the Earth!

The entirety of humanity, destroyed. All because 8bux wanted a letter.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

It was worth it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Eight Dollars posted:

You don't want to anger me Assina. I will stretch every tribal council I'm still in until the midnight deadline exactly. The moddoc will be filled with your tears.

They'd be tears of laughter if anything :)

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
So the point of the Canadian arm on the shuttle was always to hold a giant death laser??

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I have rights letter but I can't reveal it until the final 3, don't vote me out until then.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

VivaNova posted:

So the point of the Canadian arm on the shuttle was always to hold a giant death laser??

Well yeah. What'd you think it was for? Science?!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

:munch:

Speaking of gold, would Scrooge McDuck break his neck and die when diving into his money bin? Discuss.

:ducksiren: please do not have any Scrooge McDuck conversations without me, as I am the resident McDuck expert tia~ :ducksiren:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Asiina posted:

Well yeah. What'd you think it was for? Science?!

It's for a giant hockey stick!

*giant "Best Budget Kid-Friendly Jokebook" also falls into the fire*

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
class was like 30 minutes long then she gave use a writing assignment for the next 45 minutes where if we finish early we can go home

i finish in 10 minutes

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
It's like you're implying that community colleges in Florida are not intellectually rigorous!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

VivaNova posted:

It's like you're implying that community colleges in Florida are not intellectually rigorous!

i'm not saying anything, but i'm just sayin

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Asiina posted:

This is our last chance. We blew the production's budget on this one. This will be the last Survivor ever, but it will be worth it. We got a space shuttle to come out of retirement, fitted it with a space laser, and will etch the words of your letter onto the moon, so you will be able to look at the sky and read the words of your loved one.

Oh no, the laser is shifting, it's not pointing at the moon anymore, but it's pointing directly at the Earth!

The entirety of humanity, destroyed. All because 8bux wanted a letter.

The sad thing is that it was probably just a drawing of dickbutt.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
when do we start the betting of fake money

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
at 10 30 :)

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I was wondering, could we maybe have a challenge and tribal on wednesday as well as thursday?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright everyone, it's time for the Awful Survivor Auction! Individual Immunity is at stake here, but so are many other things! You've each been alloted a wallet size of $500 ADTRWen. When your wallet empties, you're no longer able to participate. Sharing of money is not at all allowed.

I'll display an item, and list an opening bidding price. You'll then be bidding in increments of $50, no higher, no lower. Bidding in any other increments will be ignored. You have two minutes to counter-bid somebodies offer, and it must be $50 higher than their bid, or $500 if their bid was at $450 or higher. Items might be left out in the open, they might be covered and revealed after they've been won, or they might just stay covered and their contents known only to the winner! It's a complete mystery! Individual Immunity for tomorrow night's Tribal Council will be a secret item here. The auction will end without warning, so if you see something you want, go ahead and bid on it. And when you are counterbidding, please quote the post that you're counterbidding to make things easier to read. Bids are on a first-come first serve basis, so if two different people counterbid to the same amount, only the first person to get there gets it.

Do we have any questions before we get started?

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE It's HERE

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I believe I have 50 fake survivor dollars left over from s2, can I use them here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Do we know how many items there are?

• Locked thread