Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FrozenEntree
Jun 11, 2001

Contingency Plan THIS!! You lurking, brooding, side kick losing sum-a-bitch!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Goon Justice will in deed happen.

edit, nevermind, Microsoft makes one that is easy enough to use and free.

thanks goonse

lopl tjanks! OFFICIAL E-Friend of T_S_M, accept no imitations.

FrozenEntree fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 10, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McMurphy
Feb 14, 2004

THE FACES OF THOSE IVE KILLED
THE FACES OF THE DEAD
THE FACES OF THOSE I'VE KILLED

Bah, a little masturbation never hurt anyone :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!
Tremendous dickhead? lol yeah i do have a big dick. owned admins.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

quote:

FrozenEntree came out of the closet to say:
Also, can anyone with a good animation program size up the :dance: animated gif to 250 x 179?

It should be 250x188 to maintain proportions, but here is what you wanted:
http://users.rcn.com/makron/emot-dancebig.gif

Having two of those on the page started making me motion sick.

----------------

XK fucked around with this message at 20:32 on May 10, 2004

FrozenEntree
Jun 11, 2001

Contingency Plan THIS!! You lurking, brooding, side kick losing sum-a-bitch!

quote:

XK came out of the closet to say:

It should be 250x188 to maintain proportions, but here is what you wanted.

I like yours better than mine. MS one pixelates the crap out of the image.

lopl tjanks! OFFICIAL E-Friend of T_S_M, accept no imitations.

DLCinferno
Feb 22, 2003

Happy

quote:

Pipski came out of the closet to say:
You might want to go easy. At the absolute earliest it couldn't be delivered for another twelve hours. The cumulative erosion caused by that degree of frenetic wanking could leave you severely stunted.
Gahh. Mental picture of a bloody stub. Thanks Pipski. Also, calling all batgoons...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

quote:

Nuntius came out of the closet to say:
(sorry you guys, but there is not one actor in Hollywood who can do a real accent of any kind)

fixed

Someone PM me with the details of the custome title. This is the funniest thing I've seen here since the goons crashed Sony Music's online dating game site. Supporting this thread with only a 5 seems inadequate.

I'll never doubt you again unless it's something you say, think, or write.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
Ohhhh I cant wait for tommorow!! All UK goons to red alert!

----------------

Mannequin
Mar 8, 2003

quote:

Liet came out of the closet to say:

Seconded. That is, my wife didn't get it either. My friend here at work who's also a goon thought it was hilarious though.
I just can't wait for this thread to meet it's amazing (Jean) climax.
You guys are nuts. I've told my mother, father and two sisters... they found it hysterical. I think we're all awaiting the outcome with great anticipation.

Manny Calavera
Apr 2, 2004

From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
Thus evermore shall rise to Thee
Glad hymns of praise from land and sea
WHOA
THAT GUY IS A GRIM FANDANGO FAN
I'm gonna say whoa again,
WHOA

rhig
Jul 14, 2002

bitches can't hide from this
I'm just back from London and getting the next coach back if its not full, I can be there for 8am if there is space. drat sucks because I nearly booked a hotel while I was there.

If anyone else comes down il either be in the cafe across the street or the Wetherspoons next door, the Wetherspoons front window is the perfect place to record the action from but the drat locals hog the table, if i get there early I will be able to steal it though :)

rhig fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 10, 2004

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

greatest thread come back in SA history.

Kekeke!
Nov 5, 2003

"Jesus christ man where did all these koreans come from!"

quote:

Manny Calavera came out of the closet to say:
WHOA
THAT GUY IS A GRIM FANDANGO FAN
I'm gonna say whoa again,
WHOA

Perhaps I missed something but what makes you say this?

/another Grim Fan

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!
Im trying to make an animated gif and this stupid program (image ready) will not let me save the optimaized image as a gif.

JPG OR HTML ONLY YOU SAVE OR GET GET OUT NOW!!!

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

If you mail me the frames I can try giffifying them with Fireworks for ya. (60 frames max).

EDIT: Rhig, you crazy motherfucker! I just AA'd that trip - it's 243 miles each way! That'll be 1,458 miles you'll have done in support of this scheme by the time you get home again. /takes off hat You, sir, are either dedicated, obsessive or mental! Salut! Talk about going the extra yard ...

Pipski fucked around with this message at 22:02 on May 10, 2004

eclipse232
Dec 4, 2001

8/24 NEVAR FORGET!
This is absolutely the most THOROUGH collaborations of SA members.

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!
This would make a good avatar.

Wait, let me adjust the speed. . .

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!
Here we go:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

eclipse232
Dec 4, 2001

8/24 NEVAR FORGET!
We should all bombard that mail address w/ random items. Imagine if everyone did that.......................

Verm
Mar 6, 2004
Captain Cooks
Hooooray!

Justice is served!

liquorhead
Jul 11, 2002

I'm worried that he's going to get the package, be pissed, and never email you about it because he wants to cut all contact and minimize any more evidence, and we'll just be wondering how this prank ended with no satisfaction.

liquorhead fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 10, 2004

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
Here we go:

I say substitute one of the back of the p-p-p-owerbook! frames with the bluetooth mouse. I can't look at that and not laugh.

MyNameIsJeff
Dec 5, 2003

P-P-P-Powerbook.com!

quote:

SignalTwoFive came out of the closet to say:

I say substitute one of the back of the p-p-p-owerbook! frames with the bluetooth mouse. I can't look at that and not laugh.

Ok. I will make it so they are all the smae size too. I just made that in a rush over remote desktop.

Bongle
Jan 5, 2004

Now with more glowing

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
Here we go:
41k = 4 times too big for an avatar. Maybe a sig, though.

University of Waterloo DC++ Hub: 129.97.232.75.

OMGWTFBBQ
May 25, 2004
Forums Witchbutcher
Is this thing over with yet?

ndPunkOne
Aug 5, 2002

May 10, 2004 10:19 pm

Package status

STANSTED GB

In transit in destination country

thubble
Jul 20, 2003
TODO: Insert hilarious replacement for "Stupid Newbie" title here
Package status/STANSTED GB
05/10/2004 22:19

Left FedEx Ramp/STANSTED GB
05/10/2004 22:19

loving SWEET!! Won't be long now, folks.

E:F,B by mere seconds :(

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme

quote:

IndyPunkOne came out of the closet to say:

I read that as "In transit TO destination country" and had a horrid moment where the Romanian named scammster had scammstered US and had it sent to his home in the transvaals!

rhig
Jul 14, 2002

bitches can't hide from this

quote:

liquorhead came out of the closet to say:
I'm worried that he's going to get the package, be pissed, and never email you about it because he wants to cut all contact and minimize any more evidence, and we'll just be wondering how this prank ended with no satisfaction.

A photograph of him leaving the barbers with the package and getting into his car would be enough to inform the police if worthwhile, I seriously doubt this guys using anyone to pick up the packages for him and if he is the chances of an unregistered car are low. If someone were to contact the police when we establish the thread is dry and we have no more possible pranks I would imagine they would keep us informed although I guess they would keep the "PowerBook" for evidence or whatever. I imagine if I can get a photo of the guy with the package it will e brought up in years to come to serve as a good image macro anyway.

quote:

Pipski came out of the closet to say:
If you mail me the frames I can try giffifying them with Fireworks for ya. (60 frames max).

EDIT: Rhig, you crazy motherfucker! I just AA'd that trip - it's 243 miles each way! That'll be 1,458 miles you'll have done in support of this scheme by the time you get home again. /takes off hat You, sir, are either dedicated, obsessive or mental! Salut! Talk about going the extra yard ...

It’s probably just the usual exam time work avoidance I get at this time of the year though. Fortunately I travel by night and get sleep on the coach, if I get the fastest one I can make the journey in a speedy five hours each way.

Anyway I’m heading out ~11:15 and will be in London by 6:30 and Collindale for 7:30-8:00, I expect I will not have a chance to update with any images/videos till the whole mission is complete – I can’t get to a cybercafé to upload without risking missing this guy turning up but after I have got anything I will phone a friend to post in the thread if I have any information so long as I can get one who is at a computer – fairly likely.

An update with whatever I get tomorrow could be as late as 6pm GMT depending how late this git picks up the computer, im expecting bfore 2pm though so update should be before 3.

rhig fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 10, 2004

Tea-san
Nov 6, 2003

quote:

OMGWTFBBQ came out of the closet to say:
Just give 'em 48 hours chief.
A conclusion seems imminent.

bearic
Apr 14, 2004

john brown split this heart
I'll update the summary eventually (and fix a few grammatical/spelling errors as well). Most likely when this is either done or at its (Jean) Climax.

P.S. This loving rocks

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret
I've been following this thread since page 8 and I was weened off of it when the package was held in transit. I weeped when that occurred, but I thought the bit of weeping was ok considering I laughed myself until I soiled my pants. Today (may 10th) I see the thead had automagically come back to life and that the package was in transit. MyNameIsJeff, I <3 U and all the UK goons too. God drat... good times...

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
Thank god for the Page 64 update. poo poo this is funny. I especially like the crossed-out winkey.

DLCinferno
Feb 22, 2003

Happy

quote:

If you gassed this thread right now I would die laughing. There'd be tears of sorrow too, but man....

whatta ride.

SlowHand
Oct 12, 2000

Learn to swim.

quote:

rhig came out of the closet to say:
I'm just back from London and getting the next coach back if its not full, I can be there for 8am if there is space. drat sucks because I nearly booked a hotel while I was there.

If anyone else comes down il either be in the cafe across the street or the Wetherspoons next door, the Wetherspoons front window is the perfect place to record the action from but the drat locals hog the table, if i get there early I will be able to steal it though :)
I applaud you sir, and everybody who has contributed to this magnificent saga.
I pray to baby Jesus your efforts pay off. Godspeed, little one!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

SlowHand came out of the closet to say:

I like your Arizona Bay avatar.

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

quote:

It's close. I can feel it.

----------------

bearic
Apr 14, 2004

john brown split this heart
I'd say a few hours from now and it could all be over. 5/10 is D-Day, when the package is in barbershop.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

kiimo came out of the closet to say:

I like your Arizona Bay avatar.

I second this. I will now have Aenima stuck in my head for the duration of the day.

Redmonkey
Dec 31, 2003

OSU are like the jews wandering the Desert for 40 years, but just as they're about to leave the desert one guy says "hay I think I left something a
This thread is going to need a celebratory PS thread where we all post Something Awful Pride Inspiring Victory macros. (Like ^^^^^^^)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazyfist
Mar 3, 2004

all womens is bitch
I believe that Fedex has "On truck for delivery" when it is actually going to be delivered so there still might be one more step. I must say that Jeff, you kick a lot of rear end and this thread is more than worth the two hours it took me to read the entire thing.

i miss coro