Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
kdevil II
Aug 18, 2000
Forum Veteran
I think you guys are too sceptical. With a mission statement like this: "Our mission statement is: to bring a sound transaction of a seller and buyer to a quick conclusion." I think you can probably trust them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdevil II
Aug 18, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

Sputnik came out of the closet to say:

...trust him to club you with a nightstick, sodomize you and steal you wallet?

That is just silly. Look at this:

quote:

A pretty trustworthy FAQ came out of the closet to say:

Q - Is using escrow services secure for me?

A - Our past experience shows it is much more secure to use escrow when selling or buying something.

How can you question facts and experience Mr Sputnik???

kdevil II
Aug 18, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

bri came out of the closet to say:

Sure, I've recieved calls from random strangers over the years, but not 100 calls in 10 mins :P

Agreed. MyNameIsJeff, you and everyone who quoted you, really should remove the number. This is an awesome thread, and I would hate for it to be ruined right before the punch line. A public forums means lots of readers / potential callers.

kdevil II
Aug 18, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

Viper1360 came out of the closet to say:
OMG OMG, Jeff u are the man just read this in liek an hour. So worth it. If only we could put a camera in the box and have it motion sensitive with live feeds. The look on his face. Oh man i cant wait.

P.S. Go British INEL may you take clear quality pics, and shoot some pigeons on the way.
O ya, the P-P-P-Powerbook PWNS!!

How have you been here for three months without realizing that we don't talk like AOL retards?

kdevil II
Aug 18, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

Helpplease came out of the closet to say:

wouldn't any use of lol, lmao, o rly, omg and all those other little acronyms being used equate AOL speak. Not to troll the thread but I don't think I've gone a day without seeing a goon use AOL speak.

I don't want to derail it any further, but excessive AOL speak like he was using is frowned upon. Send me an instant message if you would like to discuss further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdevil II
Aug 18, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
I'm pretty sure this is single-handedly the greatest thing I've ever done. (With the help of all your ideas and shipping donations)

This might possibly be the greatest thing anyone has ever done. Though the robot protest was pretty drat nifty too.