Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

quote:

evilweasel came out of the closet to say:
Anyone suggesting their own, non-standard escrow service is probably riping you off.

EDIT: Definitly a fake, look at the address for the 'verisign' link.
Correct, and beaten me with the verisign link

EDIT: The company is not registered with companies house and is therefore not a private limited company

Starbucks fucked around with this message at Apr 23, 2004 around 15:53

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Domain Name.......... set-ltd.net
Creation Date........ 2004-04-16
Registration Date.... 2004-04-16
Expiry Date.......... 2005-04-16
Organisation Name.... Saral Surakul
Organisation Address. 851 Foxcrest Court # A
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Terre Haute
Organisation Address. 47803
Organisation Address. IN
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

"Set-LTD.net is an independent escrow company based in London, UK."

O rly?

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

http://www.set-ltd.net/register.php

If it is a UK Company why has the register.php got US States on it, shouldn't it have UK Counties??

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Gort came out of the closet to say:
If I wasn't up north, I'd go :)
"i dont cross the river gov"
im in the land of sheep and valleys, so I cant help

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Graviton came out of the closet to say:
I will need at least 2 London or Brighton gooners
Yeah, we dont want any chelsea or spurs fans :cool:

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

willing to go to london town tommorw if anyone else wants to?

Should we ring whoever delivers Fedex here in the UK what the approximate time they will get to that address on thier run? Because then we can time the meeting time perfectly

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Ok. Im thinking of going, train will get in at paddington at around 6:45, then I have to take the circle line to queensway then the central to tott. court road and then northern line for services terminating at edgeware. Am I right? Looks like its also zone 4.

That will mean I will be availible pretty soon

Tube Journey Duration: 47 mins. This means I will be there at 8 at the latest

Starbucks fucked around with this message at Apr 30, 2004 around 00:47

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

UPDATE: I AM CONFIRMED AS A MEMBER OF THE RECON SQUAD, I WILL BE AVAILIBLE TO LOOK AROUND THE PLACE FROM AROUND 8 AM, I WILL STAY UNTIL 12AM. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET AT AROUND 8AM I WILL BE IN THE NEAREST CAFE WITH A COFFEE

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

:britain:

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

oh, I am going to bring my USB stick with Hijack This on it, any other programs reccomended to get evidence?

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

I got that piece of software, and a piece of software that allows me to remotely control the PC I install that particular software onto.

Whats that NT Password recovery tool, im assuming most PCs will be running windows XP, if i can get admin rights I can set up remote desktop

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

ntpasswd and all other tools loaded

my housemate has come back camera in hand, its a 3.2 MP Sony cybershot with 3x Optical zoom :cool: ,also with a mpeg movie option. My next post will be from London Paddington, good luck guys, any info SMS me or call me

I dont care about anyone crank calling, it will help keep me awake and amuse me

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

i am posting from paddington station

everything
going
to
plan so far. the payphone terminal next to me has blue screened gonna post back in a sec okay

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

okay reading this thread is difficult. i need the address STAT

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

got it 9b valley parade. right onto theedgeware road then road i s on the left. 9b valley parade. someone text this to me as i have no pen. 07736229696 +447736229696

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Okay, I am in the cafe

here is some info, there are webcams, anyone wanna get a msn webcam recorder and i will pan and scan, they dont have memory stick readers so i cant get info from my camera, but there are plenty of pictures

WHERE ARE THE OTHER GOONS

anyway, here is some info

HIJACK THIS LOG
Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 11:33:33, on 30/04/2004
Platform: Windows 2000 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v5.00 (5.00.2920.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\Explorer.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\khooker.exe
C:\WINNT\loadqm.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
E:\Programs\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.about.co.uk
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cus...://my.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cus...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cus...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cus...://my.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://red.clientapps.yahoo.com/cus...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,Shellnext = https://loginnet.passport.com/ppsec...uth.srf?lc=1033
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_12_0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: &Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_12_0.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiS KHooker] C:\WINNT\System32\khooker.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadQM] loadqm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Reality Fusion GameCam SE.lnk = C:\Program Files\Reality Fusion\Reality Fusion GameCam SE\Program\RFTRay.exe
O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
O9 - Extra button: Messenger (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Real.com (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: DigiChat Applet - http://host9.digichat.com/DigiChat/...s/Client_IE.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/yinst0401.cab
O16 - DPF: {A17E30C4-A9BA-11D4-8673-60DB54C10000} (YahooYMailTo Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yah.../ymmapi_416.dll
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...ash/swflash.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{0E55F79E-5B8B-42B6-81FA-EA6780223388}: NameServer = 212.67.96.129,212.67.96.130
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{0E55F79E-5B8B-42B6-81FA-EA6780223388}: NameServer = 212.67.96.129,212.67.96.130
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{0E55F79E-5B8B-42B6-81FA-EA6780223388}: NameServer = 212.67.96.129,212.67.96.130

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

last person to use msn on this CPU was k_b26@hotmail.com

and i am LOGGED IN to a account set up on yahoo here balanpetrica, gonna check other pc's now

EDIT: other PCs next to me have no info apart from one using GamesNet IRC, no channel logs left or channel history

Starbucks fucked around with this message at Apr 30, 2004 around 09:29

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Soos came out of the closet to say:
I can hook up with you on MSN so I can record some pictures.

What is your email?
arsenal_fan_2000@hotmail.com

lets start a conference call eh? contact me on the yahoo address i gave as well

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

OKAY IM GOING TO CONNECT THIS PC TO SA IRC, I WILL BE IN #SA IN A MO

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

no physical keyloggers

also

INTERNET

Windows 2000 IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : zy5
Primary DNS Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Broadcast
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8139(A) PCI Fast Ethernet
Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-A0-B0-0C-92-76
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.14
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 212.67.96.129

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

THE PACKAGE IS IN THE DEN

I REPEAT

THE PACKAGE IS IN THE DEN

WE HAVE FEDEX DELIVERY

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

okay, im going to leave, with sybershot recording, i have set three upstairs computers to have scrolling marquee with P-P-P-P-POWERBOOK AFTER 20 MINUTES!!!!

I WILL TRY AND POST THE PICS asap

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

this is starbucks and smitz posting from euston station, me smitz and ....some guy from plymouth, forgot the name didnt note it on my paper, went to wetherspoon for a pint

there was a emergency111!!!! i left my 256 mb usb stick in the pc, and had to go back to rescue it, i was lucky the guy didnt see the marquee. i grabbed the stick an ran. me and plymouh guy had a reccy to try and get the p-p-p-p-p-powerbook back, but the back door seemed locked. on te way back to the meeting spot (mcdonalds) the owner was writing on some paper and giving us some dodgy looks.

welli hope to get my pictures back by 6.30 and smitz intends to get hus up in a couple of hours...

well, im still recovering from that drat breakast, so i hope im not goatse man by the time i get back to swansea

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

i am in a internet cafe with access to memory stick facilities, expect pictures and perhaps video in a few minutes!! (possibly 10)

Can a mod post my IP history for the last day, I think it would be pretty insane

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

mr_package came out of the closet to say:
ehhhhh so did he open it?!!
dont think so, we think its either a user or this place has other @secret@ facilities that they dont talk about on the door

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Right Click, save as [the barber shop...]
Right Click, save as [the drop off...]

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Blaise came out of the closet to say:
What's in the Casio box?
dunno, we thought it could be a scammer lobbing something out, so we took a picture of it, and his car

train leaves in 8 mins, that means i have to go

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

thread makes me sad :(

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Well I finally have time to make a lengthy post about what happened on the day.

Around 2:30 am I felt compelled to come there early because at that time there was a major 8:30 am - 9am Gap in which it could have come, and I havent been down to london for ages, so I checked the train timetable and decided to catch the 3:30 am train from Swansea to London Paddington, after having a few cups of coffee to keep me awake on the train I arrived at around 6:45, I then made my first post on SA basically saying im here and O poo poo whats the address again? After that I FINALLY found the platform for the hammersmith and city line and took the tube to Kings Cross, where I then took a tube down to the tube station which is a 20 minute walk from the drop off point, I then rang pipski who directed me there and I rang him from a phone box near the barber shop.

We then went to the Cafe and ordered a couple of coffees, pipski then went off for a piss and I ordered a breakfast (big mistake, but the waitress was hot). After that we had a couple of more teas until the place opened and I waited about 20 minutes and decided to go in and report back, the place had webcams SWEET. I then logged onto MSN and the account held on Yahoo, and got some hijack this logs. The Program someone suggested on here didnt unzip so I didnt use it, I then screenshotted the offline messages in Yahoo! Messenger (I will post these tomorrow for our translator as they definately seemed eastern european), MyNameIsJeff was the only one contacting me on the Yahoo before I decided to give everyone a webcam show :keke: and then i hopped on IRC to give up to the minute info on whats going on, before I knew it the van turned up and i span the webcam around before getting out my digicam and taking a few shots. After that I took the thing downstairs and decided to try and get the digicam on the package, but was too late it was in the back.

I returned upstairs with pipski before deciding to get everything off and get outside, I set up scrolling marquees on three PC's and set my digicam to record (BUT I DIDNT ARRGH), and went downstairs to pay, and even gave the guy a tip for him being so helpful :). I then was about to go before he said I forgot my phone which he gave to me and I then went across the street and grabbed a coke from the cafe. Everything after that has been explained.

It sucks it wasnt the package though, leave the next mission out for me the last one was expensive enough (around 50 including food and train fare)

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/SS1.PNG

translate plz

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

pooper scooper came out of the closet to say:
Smekerman, I have an idea.

Is it possible that we can turn you into our Romanian field analyst.

Can you add this user to your yahoo list under a fake name (of course) and proceed to impersonate our mark? Try to illicit some information that could concern our P-P-P-Powerbook

If its too risky, or other goons have better ideas.. throw em around!
I cant think of any better ideas, go for it I say (add both to your list, and contact with two DIFFERENT yahoo UIN's)

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

Dr.SchadenFreud came out of the closet to say:
Anybody else think the Romanian connection at 9B is no coincidence?
nope, the guys owning it didn't seem romanian at all though. Nice bloke too, shame about the fact he is dodgy as gently caress, he was nice to me because I gave him a 1 tip he didnt know I installed backdoors in two PC's though

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

I should of got me a pizza, drat that fry up :(

And I had been up for well over 36 Hours man, you cant blame me for sleeping

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

wait, does this means its going to be delivered tomorrow???

If so im THERE

ANYONE WANTING TO MEET UP FOR THIS PLEASE EMAIL ME craig.peters@astrominia.com put in the subject [SA] and it will be flagged for my attention

Also post here

MAP DIRECTIONS!

PEOPLE WE NEED:

- AT LEAST 1 NEW PERSON FROM 10am TO GO IN THE SHOP
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO STOP ME FROM ORDERING A BREAKFAST
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON FOR ME TO DRINK UNDER THE TABLE IN CELEBRATION
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO KICK THE GUY IN THE BALLS AS WE STEAL THE POWERBOOK

Starbucks fucked around with this message at May 10, 2004 around 22:50

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:

Are you not worried about being noticed? After the screen savers?
I will wear a hat and no glasses, LIKE CLARK KENT!

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

quote:

fuckingtest came out of the closet to say:
Man this thread just keeps on giving. I can't wait to see the pics of starbucks in his disguise. Please, dress up as a french inspector, complete with trenchcoat and hat.
I dunno about the french inspectors outfit, it would be difficult to get hold of at such short notice, I will get myself a cap, and if i see a cap printing shop I will make my own city name sports team cap as Lowtax doesnt ship to the UK :(

Train leaves in 2 hours :cool:

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

I would prefer some help, if no-one else is going to be there I might decide to just not go because its not worth the 50

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Man, GRR I told you guys to tell me if you were going down but I got no email in time, didnt want to spend another 50 and a wasted day revising :(

Ah well, GJ all and pints will be offered at the goon meet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

sweet gonna link all this in my blog :cool:

Cant wait till a reply, even though its unlikely he will want to give us that pleasure

The site needs a guestbook