Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shmafty
Apr 17, 2003

NO MA'AM

quote:

TheChaplain came out of the closet to say:
If I was a psychoticly angry scammer who got hosed with I'd probably just throw the loving thing out (if not destroy it). There must be a brave UK goon willing to do a bit more of the dumpster diving.
Actually, if we could retrieve it, it might be kinda badass to re-package it and send it to him again... and again... and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmafty
Apr 17, 2003

NO MA'AM

quote:

XK came out of the closet to say:
The tracking page is now showing two status remarks for today: Regulatory Agency Clearance Delay for 4 am, and a blank update for 2:31 pm.
This could be a sign of package motion. If you look at the listing for April 29th, there is also a blank entry for "Package status" right before it went to the ramp. Maybe it's getting ready to leave the ramp or something?

EDIT: Well, right before meaning "eight hours before", but still, looks positive to me.

Shmafty
Apr 17, 2003

NO MA'AM
Whoops.. . a few minutes behind... but very exciting now!

Shmafty
Apr 17, 2003

NO MA'AM
My guess is that it's in transit from Stansted to Colindale tonight, and it will be delivered tomorrow morning.