Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind
Why not just put the description as "Computer"? Clear enough for customs, not fishy to the scammer until he opens it.

This thread is so awesome. I may just have to give up some cash to see this plan executed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind
This thread just keeps getting better and better. I wholeheartedly salute you MyNameIsJeff for providing all of us with a thread that delivers more than we could have ever imagined.

You rock. :dance:

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind

quote:

Marius came out of the closet to say:
https://www.imageshake.us
https://www.imageshack.us

Not trying to be a dick, just making sure he gets the right URL.

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind

quote:

iwinatinternet came out of the closet to say:
this thread wins at internet.

But I thought you win at internet?

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind
You guys really rule.

Here's to hoping this all goes down as planned.

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind
Jeff, you didn't give them your real address or anything did you? I hope this isn't going to become postal fraud or anything serious like that. Why couldn't he have just paid the taxes and gotten it delivered already? :cry:

EDIT: The past tense of "pay" is "paid", not "payed".

Curufin fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 5, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curufin
Oct 6, 2003

Guardian of the Blind

quote:

hellocruelworld came out of the closet to say:
I think all the evidence you guys have may not be enough to put him away...but sure is enough to warrant an investigation. That would be great if we could find another auction that he is scamming from.

I love your custom title.

Also, I think luscious-lou has a good idea. I'd definitely be game to send that scammer a letter or 5.