Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
nosleep
Jan 20, 2004

Let the liquor do the thinkin'
I also just started reading this thread today. Read it from page 1 to 59 (skimmed a lot of it). I've seen it sitting there for days, just never read it for some reason.

This poo poo is epic. Props to Jeff and all the spies helping out. Can't wait to see how this ends up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nosleep
Jan 20, 2004

Holy poo poo. It's about 2:30 AM over here on the east coast. Now I have to stay up even later to see if anything happens? Ahh fuckit. This whole thing is legendary.

:banjo:

nosleep
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

Kahran came out of the closet to say:

given your name, that shouldnt be a problem

:lol: yea but I kinda gotta get up tomorrow. Oh well. I'll just suffer in the morning.