Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

*subscribed* This was exactly what I needed to liven up my work week. Thanks, MyNameIsJeff!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

obli came out of the closet to say:

Who is he and how is he involved in this anyway?

yeah i don't get this either. Also, if the answer is: please read the last two hundred pages - I don't need to know that badly. I can be content in my ignorance.

----------------

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

MariusMS came out of the closet to say:

He has nothing to do with this. Someone posted the whole ordeal over on meta-filter, and this guy posted what I quoted. He is apparantly pissed off that his webpage gets traffic, and thinks that either MyNameisJeff runs SA, or that Jeff K runs SA. I'm leaning towards the former, given that he insinuated that GBS was opened to the public because of this thread.

Shorter version : Nothing, he's a metafilter idiot.

ah, okay, thanks. Just making sure I wasn't missing an important chapter in this!

----------------