Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

Hey, would you do me a favor?
posting for threefold value on this super tuesday

1. subscribed for future generations
2. it's a fraudulent buyer and/or seller eBay auction. they are so rare, I'm bedazzled by this thread about it and plan to make copies of it.
3. only good can come of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

quote:

MyNameIsJeff came out of the closet to say:
Sorry I havn't responded faster. My power has been out for a while.

You can stop donating now! Thank you very much for the donations! I will start the transfer to my bank account now.

Thanks for mirroring the images too!

sonuva...8.00 american dollaroos coming your way regardless. spend it on a fancy bowtie to wear when you go to ship this beast of a laptop.

wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

p-p-p-p-posting to express my fondness for loving with computer terrorists and the like. gg mynameisjeff

wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

another post in this thread; it's brim-full of anticipation for antics to make lowtax proud and horny for more of the same. this is most pleasing, and I surely hope london/UK goons are standing by, ready to nab pics of this guy/girl/thing when the package arrives. s00t!

wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

whenever a covert operations is underway, I always want to hear someone on either side yell "Alamo! Alamo! Alamo!" at some point. I can always hope if one of you BritONs swaggers yourself a gitty camcorder, right-o, this can be reality and I also learn new british 'words', if you'll call them that.

wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

delivery confirmed for awesomest thread of the year! worth every penny, would scam again A+++++++++++!!!1111

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargasm
Mar 4, 2004

The internet does not make you stupid, or lazy, or sexually frustrated. It instead permits one to attempt a scam on someone, who in turn scams them back in view of the world wide webber public (since GBS is viewable as such). To say this is goldmine material does not suffice; I submit that we make a plaque and/or monument to this testament of goon (in)justice. carry on!