Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Boobytrap a laptop-sized box and send it to them! Would UPS and so forth properly scan for explosives? If not, try dumping some other really horrible stuff in the box. Maybe a crapload of wasps and enough sugar and water for them to stay alive but verrrrrry pissed off? Maybe you should start collecting your turds?

Make sure that they suffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
That is what you call a scam. Proper sites, of course, don't pull that poo poo, as they have a reputation to lose (plus they'll get sued).

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER

quote:

SignalTwoFive came out of the closet to gibber:

Thank you for reading the thread first.

I was answering the question of the poster above me. R>C>P.

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Get into contact with London goons who have time.

Freeze turd. Get laptop sized box, fill it with frozen poo poo and some pain and tub-girl pictures. Declare the value of the contents at 2200$ (whoops, forgot the mail. silly me).

Send vial UPS/FedEx. Get tracking number and alert goons when the package is about to get delivered. They will check out the adress and take pictures of the package delivery.

Justice will be served in three ways:
1)PRANKD!!! Lots of yummy poo poo and pictures!
2)$594 straight down the drain. Awwwww
3)Goons taking pictures, posting them here, and on public boards, with adress. Whoever feels like taking a poo poo will know where to mail it. Pay some yobs to put some stones through his windows, and sign him up for every single item of junkmail in existence.
4)'Hello? Police? [And also: Dear Tabloid,]This man was just taking pictures of my 4 year old daughter with a camera phone. He offered her sweets. She always passes his house at <insert adress>, and he often tries to talk to kids and stroke them, and give them stuff. I am scared!'

Lytinwheedle fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Apr 27, 2004

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Okay, same as previous, but with pain and tubgirl pictures and not poo poo. Just the ringbinder with the Powerbook-look then.

However, you have to destroy that person's life. Paedophilia is a good tool for that.

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Don't deliver this locally.

a) It might be dangerous.
b) By FedExing it to this guy, you are loving him out of $500 of tax that he will have to pay on the item. He pays and loses. If you deliver it personally, he'll just get a(n) (empty) box and that's it.

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Cool. Nice sleuthing there. How much did the l337 hax0r d00d suffer? I hope his AOL CD was snapped in half...

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Listen folks, delivering the package personally might sound cool, but you are missing some things:

1) The packet needs to sent via FedEx, and the sender gets a tracking code. The scammer will want to see that tracking code, or he won't believe Jeff.
2) This guy knows exactly what a FedEx/UPS/whatever delivery looks like. Jeff is not the first person he scammed. To be convincing, you guys are missing
-the uniform
-the van
-the paperwork
-the pc-thingymabob tool that professional companies use to make you sign
On the otherhand, you have a camera. You obviously cannot film him, and the packet will need to be changed so that it looks like it has been sent to him, etc.
3) He will expect to pay taxes, as the package will have gone through customs. If you don't ask him to, he'll get suspicious.
4) This guy might belong to some Russian mob outfit, as cybercrime is the new thing in the Eastern Block. This explains the lovely English. If you hand-deliver the package, he gets suspicious and starts waving a piece, what then?
5) He won't have learnt anything. 'Oh, some losers have found me out. I'll just go to Russia, and they will send Oleg as a replacement, no big deal.' You won't have much of an effect except maybe being able to shriek 'PRANKD!' and leg it. If you send him a telephone book and declare the value of the laptop, Mr. Scammer will have to pay $500 worth of taxes only to find out later that he has been hosed over. This is a lot more painful.
To add insult to injury, you may now kick his door in, tape his expression and yell 'PRANKD!'

But, jesus, gently caress him out of some tax money first!

€dit: By the way, you can even mail him to say that you declared the package at its full value. You are a newbie and you are afraind that you might land him or yoruself in jail because of tax fraud or something, yadda, yadda. He will fall for that, and grudginly fork out the money. (While still rejoicing that he might have spent 500$ but he will have made another 1600 on re-selling the PC)

Lytinwheedle fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Apr 27, 2004

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
That bike auction is a little older. I wonder if that might have been the previous tenant's bike. Of course it might be possible that we are talking about the same person.

I'm just looking at the dustbin next to my PC.... I wonder how much it would cost me to send him all that poo poo. Definitely not more than one or two quid. Also, considering he lives in or near London, the propreties are pretty sought after. How about some ads in the paper, very cheap house, as owner wants to sell in a hurry, with a goon's phone-number to arrange viewings? I digress...

But all that after the laptop 'sale' goes through.

€dit: I think giving him a real laptop, no matter how trashed and old it is, does not convey the message half as good as a ring binder with keys and glitter would.

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Wow! Oh Wow! That 'notebook' delivers with a vengeance!

Now, go for the kill!

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Aye, same thing for the Stirling area :D

Good luck with your stake-out, Pipski!

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Would have made it even better if we could have slipped some of these pics into the box. Anyway, save them, and mail them when he gets the package and goes 'WTF??!1111!!'

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
Why does this have to come to a resolution just as I am needing to finish an essay?? Is there no god?

Oh, wait, a scammer is getting hosed over. There is a god...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lytinwheedle
Mar 9, 2004
CHRONIC SHIT POSTER
OH NOES!

This is the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. Thank you SA.

Get someone to design some medals and you can get them done yourself in specialized shops. Just get the forums to chip in with the cash, and this elite squad of goonology shall be rewarded!