Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Rocky Horror depends entirely on the quality of the show you go to, and could very easily be a miserable experience. Just on its own merits, the movie sucks. Absolutely sucks. Even as a fan, I do not enjoy watching the movie, the music and acting in general is just irritating.

With a good show (and by show I mean public showing), with strong participation, it can work out. I'd suggest going to a show that happens yearly, and has been happening for 10+ years, the sort of thing some people mark on their calendars without question. You'll also want to go with a group of regulars that you know and are comfortable with, or at least another person that's already familiar with the show, so you don't feel horribly awkward when everyone stats yelling "rear end in a top hat" and "slut" or throwing rice.

Also, there's a very good chance you'll hate it even then. This is the other reason I suggest you go with friends who already are fans - the best indicator of whether you'll enjoy going is if you have friends who you generally "click" with and who go regularly themselves.

2/5, because it's so dependent on taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU