Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demmy
May 20, 2001

Dutchman & McNutty:
Putting bitches (and stray cats) in their place since '02

I put off watching it, like many people, apparently, because I thought it was a sappy romance movie that I would have no interest in watching. My girlfriend forced me into watching it one day, and I really enjoyed it as a dark comedy. Yeah, she does lots of nice things for people, but man, she does some hosed up stuff too. The one scene that stands out for me, and made me give this movie a 4.5/5 instead of a 4/5 was when she finally tracked down that dude in the beginning and put his box of toys in the phone booth, and he saw it and started crying. I don't know why, but I really like sentimental things like that. The ending was very satisfying as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU