Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shady Lane
Jul 21, 2002

Chilin ( <3 C-Mart )
I really enjoyed this film, I had been putting it off and putting it off but I'm glad I finally saw it. There are lots of little things that are brought to your attention. I like the slightly disjointed(?) style and the art direction was great. The story was spectacular in my opinion, you really got to admire some of these characters and end up being pretty satisfied with the ending. Definitely something you should check out and watch at least once, but you'll probably end up wanting to watch it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU