Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Phantom Goat
Oct 6, 2003

Where my moviez at?
Directed by: Dominique Othenin-Girard
Starring: Danielle Harris, Donald Pleasence

In a complete shock, Michael is back again! His niece, Jamie (Harris) has been unable to talk since the events of last Halloween and is now residing in a children's hospital. To everyone's suprise, Michael has returned, only this time, Jamie has some sort of psychic link to her uncle and witnesses each time he kills.

This is a very flawed movie. First off, the psychic connection is just dumb. Second, there's a kid in this movie that I just want to stab to death. He's just annoying as gently caress. and the biggest flaw, the mask. Michael's mask has NEVER looked so lovely.

Other than that, its a somewhat fun movie. I appreciated it more when later sequels were released.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

"Robert"
May 24, 2001

The Go-To Guy for Kitten Pics
Worse than the guy above me said. Michael cries at one point...I can imagine Akkad thinking to himself "Man, wouldn't it be great if we made of these every year? Its a license to print money :smugbert:"

THEORY DISPROVED.

1/5