Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

quote:

psylent came out of the closet to say:
They sucked his brains out

I love this movie for the same reason I love Arhnold movies; because it's big, dumb, over the top, cheesy and utterly camp. When it first came out I was shoulder deep in Starcraft and I think I saw it at least 3 times at the theatre.

4/5 for big dumb fun.

I always wondered how the brain bug got in there.

Raping of a book, it was a bit too over the top for my tastes. The CG cartoon was alot better and did a good mixing of the movie and the book.

Another movie that could have had cool power armor and totally botched it, but not as bad as say Final Fantasy: The Movie (Which was another movie to cash in on a name, coincidently).

2/5, but only because the bug CG stuff was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU