Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cornstore
May 22, 2003
It's not over until it's over, and when it's over it's still not over!
This is one of those movies like "Independence Day" that everyone loves but I hate with a burning passion. Terribly acted, starring z-list actors like Casper van Diem, Michael Ironside and Doogie Howser. Also like "Independence Day", this is a big, special effects filled, explosion-laden dumbass of a movie. If I could express my contempt for this film by voting less than zero I would.
By the way, can it still be considered satire if it beats you over the head with it like a hammer? Yes yes Orwellian society, I get it! It's about as subtle as brick to the face.
.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU